What's new

Qaher F313 l News & Discussion

You dont even know what u are claiming, just arguing.

Yes it's called arguing with fact and sources. You should learn it instead of blowing hot air out of your butt.

Please enlighten me and everyone else on what I don't know.

You claimed that there was no "inlet diverters" on the F-313, I corrected you to inform you that no such thing exists then I proceeded to educate you by listing methods of controlling airflow. :lol:

Here it is for everyone to see.

Inlet ramp
Inlet cone
DSI
S-duct

And I showed that even subsonic airliner has more thin wing profile and edge flaps, something that that thing.

At this point you are either high on hard drugs or just helplessly challenged or a troll. It's very possible you are all three.

According to 500, this airliner's wing is "more thin" then the F-313.

IMG_3231.JPG

When I say thick I mean thick profile. Obviously thickness is relative thing. Here subsonic, transonic and supersonic wing profiles:

View attachment 391049

The only thing here that is thick is your skull.

All modern transonic and supersonic aircraft have edge flappers which allow wing to adapt to different speeds.

You accuse me of not knowing what I'm talking about but talk about something that doesn't exist. There is no such thing as "edge flappers". Just like there is no such thing as "inlet diverters" :rofl:

I'm only going to assume you mean leading edge slats.

IMG_3233.GIF

IMG_3234.PNG

Yes it's called arguing with fact and sources. You should learn it instead of blowing hot air out of your butt.

Please enlighten me and everyone else on what I don't know.

You claimed that there was no "inlet diverters" on the F-313, I corrected you to inform you that no such thing exists then I proceeded to educate you by listing methods of controlling airflow. :lol:

Here it is for everyone to see.

Inlet ramp
Inlet cone
DSI
S-duct
For supersonic inlet u need either inlet ramp/cone or slot:

F-35_Divertless_Supersonic_Inlet_F-16.jpg

Qaher has none of these. Its subsonic.

At this point you are either high on hard drugs or just helplessly challenged or a troll. It's very possible you are all three.

According to 500, this airliner's wing is "more thin" then the F-313.

View attachment 391066

The only thing here that is thick is your skull.

You accuse me of not knowing what I'm talking about but talk about something that doesn't exist. There is no such thing as "edge flappers". Just like there is no such thing as "inlet diverters" :rofl:

I'm only going to assume you mean leading edge slats.

View attachment 391067

View attachment 391068
If you dont like term "edge flaps", call them "leading edge slats". What does it change? Qaher has none anyway. Unlike all modern transonic and supersonic aircraft.

For supersonic inlet u need either inlet ramp/cone or slot:

You did not even know what any of those were until yesterday when I gave you an education lesson.

Does the Rafale have any of those to achieve supersonic flight? The F-313 like the rafale has a very similar engine to intake spacing meaning it should also have an S-duct.

IMG_3228.JPG

This next aircraft (citation-X) can almost break the sound barrier with open intakes and no afterburners. It can achieve 700mph, (supersonic is 767mph). This is just a corporate jet, a stripped out version can likely go supersonic.

IMG_3235.JPG

If you dont like term "edge flaps", call them "leading edge slats". What does it change? Qaher has none anyway. Unlike all modern transonic and supersonic aircraft.

It Changes nothing. What it does do is demonstrate how ignorant you are. You clearly don't know much about aircraft and if you can't even describe things properly then you obviously don't know what you are talking about.

For instance you don't need leading edge slats for high speed flight. That isn't their purpose.

All modern transonic and supersonic aircraft have edge flappers which allow wing to adapt to different speeds.

Boeing 787 has them.
Boeing X-32 has them.
All modern fighters and jet airliners have them.
Qaher does not have them.
@500 I'm not an aviation expert but won't you think the flaps on the front wings can help the airplane to adept to different speed by modifying how the air move around the back wing and as you see the front wing is not that thick
ghaher1_0.jpg

also I still wonder why this airplane must be a supersonic airplane if its designed to be able to do stealthy strike at the very low altitude against enemy target

let ask you a question if you plan for a mission to strike a target which one is preferable
1 - sneak under radar let say between 30-50m with a stealth airplane at for example 700km for 1000km
2 - fly with F-15 at 13km of altitude with a speed of 850km for 1000km

which one you think have more chance o success ?
don't forget aside from f-22 no other airplane can do super-cruise with full load

این عکس رو از کجا آوردی ؟

کدوم سایت ؟

کیفیتش بالاست
هر عکسی رو که میخای کیفیت های مختلفش یا مشابهات رو بدست بیاری اینجوری کن گوگل برات میاره :

IMG_2067.PNG

IMG_2075.PNG

یعنی هر عکسی رو که مد نظرت بود روش کلیک راست یا تو موبایل کلید بلند بکن بعدش
search google for this image

رو بزن، گوگل اسمش و سایزهای مختلفش رو برات میاره

You did not even know what any of those were until yesterday when I gave you an education lesson.

Does the Rafale have any of those to achieve supersonic flight? The F-313 like the rafale has a very similar engine to intake spacing meaning it should also have an S-duct.
LOL, cant u see slots between the fuselage and intakes?

RAFALE_Front_Air.jpg

You dont even understand what u are talking.

also I still wonder why this airplane must be a supersonic airplane if its designed to be able to do stealthy strike at the very low altitude against enemy target

let ask you a question if you plan for a mission to strike a target which one is preferable
1 - sneak under radar let say between 30-50m with a stealth airplane at for example 700km for 1000km
2 - fly with F-15 at 13km of altitude with a speed of 850km for 1000km

which one you think have more chance o success ?
don't forget aside from f-22 no other airplane can do super-cruise with full load
Well it was posed as fighter. If u call it a bomber, its too small to carry something internally and range is too small as well. Its some technology demonstrator at most. Like Bird of Prey.

LOL, cant u see slots between the fuselage and intakes?

RAFALE_Front_Air.jpg

You dont even understand what u are talking.

Well it was posed as fighter. If u call it a bomber, its too small to carry something internally and range is too small as well. Its some technology demonstrator at most. Like Bird of Prey.

Jesus Christ, you are truly challenged. Those slots are there to prevent turbulence from being ingested into the intake.

Once again proof you no nothing.

Back
Top Bottom