What's new

Qaher F313 l News & Discussion

Thanks for response, visually it looks good 4.7+ gen not full 100% 5th gen, Am I correct?
I have been around military aviation for a good chunk of my life, including childhood starting with Hickam AFB, Hawaii. Then onto the AF with the F-111 and the F-16. I know what it is like cresting the hilltop in hard terrain following (TF) flight in the 'Vark and how crushing is 9g in the Viper.

There is something very off with this Iranian aircraft and I use the word aircraft very generously here. It size seems to be undersized compares to the human pilot and I have been around some small fighters like the A-4. The Qaher's size seems to be like that of a trainer rather than of a line combatant. For that wing span, it would require a higher than normal TO/L speed, which I do not see how possible with the small engines. The wings looks awfully thick. And where are the leading edge (LE) flaps ?

There are too many things odd about this 'aircraft' where even if it can fly, I cannot see how it can be a fighter.

You mean like this...???

There is no valid comparison between what maneuvers a scaled down RC aircraft can do vs what a 'real' full size aircraft can do.

For any scaled down RC aircraft, there is a gross discrepancy between power and weight, as in power/thrust to weight ratio. It is a ratio that full size aircrafts simply cannot match, hence, cannot maneuver like the RC aircraft. You are wrong in this.

without a good index these comparisons are just ridiculous:
f313vsf5vsf18-jpg.391034

Mohsen !?

Do you really think i am stupid !?

f-313.jpg

Exactly same wheels !!!

upload_2017-4-16_14-43-20.png

upload_2017-4-16_14-46-41.png

iran should reverse engineer its Su-25
A flying "tank" for best clouse air support...

Don't put words in my mouth. I never claimed it was supersonic nor did I say it was subsonic. I have been neutral, I'm not going to stoop to your levels of armchair general.
You dont even know what u are claiming, just arguing.

It was you that made a foolish claim that it could only reach about 500km/h because it has no air "diverters", thick wings and no afterburners yet airliners can about 1000km/h despite having all of those things you listed.
And I showed that even subsonic airliner has more thin wing profile and edge flaps, something that that thing.

Yes let's look at an airliners wing:

View attachment 391031

How do airliners reach such speeds of 1000km/h with such thick wings, no afterburners and straight through engines?
When I say thick I mean thick profile. Obviously thickness is relative thing. Here subsonic, transonic and supersonic wing profiles:

Capture.JPG

All modern transonic and supersonic aircraft have edge flappers which allow wing to adapt to different speeds.

Boeing 787 has them.
Boeing X-32 has them.
All modern fighters and jet airliners have them.
Qaher does not have them.

Reminds me of your conspiracy that the S-300 and S-400 are junk because you (with zero proof) claied Russia tried to shoot down those Tomahawks.
Air defence job is to shoot down incoming threats. You claimed that both US and Russia said that they did not try to shot down Tomahawks for some unknown reason. But you failed to provide any proof for ur claims.

Subsonic ? So what ?
Super etendard , f-117 , harrier , all of these fighters are subsonic and all of them are very capable fighters for their missions.
Super Etendard is supersonic. F-117 is not a fighter, Harrier is vertical take off and its better than helicopter,. but has no chance against any 4 gen real fighter.

Wasn't you saying in 4 years that qaher will never fly?! Never never never never fly !
So what happened? What changed a nonflying plastic model to a subsonic plane ?
I did not change anything. I said same exactly things 4 years ago.

Chapter (13) sūrat l-raʿd (The Thunder)

(For each one are successive [angels] before and behind him who protect him by the decree of Allah. Indeed, Allah will not change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves. And when Allah intends for a people ill, there is no repelling it. And there is not for them besides Him any patron)

it may be a junk but the hard working and advancement is excellent, i am proud of our Iranian brother.................:yahoo:

Last edited:
Exactly same wheels !!!
Qaher has a more complex landing gears, so what's your proof that these wheels are the same one, let alone the same size?! the popular ring style?!
F5AB, F5E, and T38 all have different wheel size, so which one did you pick as the Qaher wheels?!

depending on the camera distance, the aspect ratio between the objects in the center and sides of the picture changes, so even if the wheels were the same, still you couldn't judge by the size of a small object.

Back
Top Bottom