What's new

Qadri Inqilab March | Updates and Debate

He is PakistanI citizen too, it shown how much you know pakistani laws?
But if his crime is to stand up against a fake mandate holder noora govt , for the killing of his innocent workers, then may allha bring you the same?
May noora police kill your sister, daughter, wife , or even mother shoot on her face, & you should get arested? Right?
That's what you want?
So be it? Right?
Just shut up u moron
Keep ur bloody language for ur own family.

Qadri should be arrested for creating unrest in d country.all his supporters should also realize that qadri is a canadian citizen now.he may had been SHEIKH UL ISLAM but not anymore as it is clear from his bloodshedding way of politics.Today,PAT workers armed with staffs,gas masks and shields started all this unrest as it is evident from media.Isn't it clear for anyone to decide who is right and who is wrong?????
Who gave them right to stop people attending "Chaliswan" , youm e shuhada... Everybody knows about badmash Punjab police, Last time they were directly firing on innocent people.. People have No right to defend themselves from shelling and possible bullets...? from Pure police? Non political police?

PAT workers attacked police today without being provoked.just google it.u will know who started first

Blocking the roads and putting containers all over the roads is not legal let alone democratic.

Holding onto containers without their owners permission is breaking a law. Government of Pakistan is involved in illegal activities and should be prosecuted by the judiciary.

He is PakistanI citizen too, it shown how much you know pakistani laws?
But if his crime is to stand up against a fake mandate holder noora govt , for the killing of his innocent workers, then may allha bring you the same?
May noora police kill your sister, daughter, wife , or even mother shoot on her face, & you should get arested? Right?
That's what you want?
So be it? Right?
Just shut up u moron

Just shut up u moron
Ohh isn't that's lovely, seeing blood coming out of your mother/sister/wife, face fired by noora police?:enjoy:
Why getting so stupid, you stupid?:omghaha::yay:

PAT workers attacked police today without being provoked.just google it.u will know who started first
bhie sharam karo .. Gulami Mei itna gir jayo gay.. Police have been nabbing their workers for days, blocking access of peaceful protest then they were attack .. Even police knows they are used as pets .. See this video .. They know that they are wrong . See the same on ur faces ..like many their superiors are slave of Bhutto and Sharif familes

u people deserve to live like this

Ohh isn't that's lovely, seeing blood coming out of your mother/sister/wife, face fired by noora police?:enjoy:
Why getting so stupid, you stupid?:omghaha::yay:
What if ur mother/sister gets beaten by a staff armed PAT worker?Then u will be supporting PAT?eh.....:D

lol another Sharif family slave ... When he begged Musharraf and went to jeddah .. Where was ur street power ? Bhie circus k sher or real sher Mei bohat farak hota ha

I am not anyone's slave :)

You are talking about 1999, when it was easy for military to just wake up and walk to the PM house. Its not the same situation anymore. Military will have to spill LOTS of blood for a coup these days.

In Mush's time, people like Ch Shujaat and IK were there to support him. Media, lawyers (and civil society in general) were toothless. Its way different now. In 2014, even power hungry IK will not support military. TuQ for sure will be praying for it. So when I said PAT/TuQ are underestimating PMLN's power, this is what I meant: NS or SS have shown restraint so far. They can and they might use force against TuQ. Or they can keep their hands clean and just unleash PMLN supporters. Remember Gullu Butt?

What if ur mother/sister gets beaten by a staff armed PAT worker?Then u will be supporting PAT?eh.....:D
Failed tries?
Has that happened to any pakistani yet? No?
Ok then you will be bowing to your noora god , if he would have killed your mother ? Sure you will?:enjoy::omghaha:
Tell your mother that, just now?:omghaha:
You can't win me , I am the best here, ask some 1?
I can be more nasty, hope you be back , so I can get you bit by bit?:omghaha:

bhie sharam karo .. Gulami Mei itna gir jayo gay.. Police have been nabbing their workers for days, blocking access of peaceful protest then they were attack .. Even police knows they are used as pets .. See this video .. They know that they are wrong . See the same on ur faces ..like many their superiors are slave of Bhutto and Sharif familes

u people deserve to live like this
O bhai jee,I m not a PMLN supporter.I m just supporting pak govt(may it b any political party's) against a canadian citizen calling pakis to destroy police,getting into policemen's houses.is the way of qadri right?

I am not anyone's slave :)

You are talking about 1999, when it was easy for military to just wake up and walk to the PM house. Its not the same situation anymore. Military will have to spill LOTS of blood for a coup these days.

In Mush's time, people like Ch Shujaat and IK were there to support him. Media, lawyers (and civil society in general) were toothless. Its way different now. In 2014, even power hungry IK will not support military. TuQ for sure will be praying for it. So when I said PAT/TuQ are underestimating PMLN's power, this is what I meant: NS or SS have shown restraint so far. They can and they might use force against TuQ. Or they can keep their hands clean and just unleash PMLN supporters. Remember Gullu Butt?
Come on& stop the military, can you?
Still the missing person lists, is working?
Your location is on stupid & you are on PDF?

O bhai jee,I m not a PMLN supporter.I m just supporting pak govt(may it b any political party's) against a canadian citizen calling pakis to destroy police,getting into policemen's houses.is the way of qadri right?
You are supporting a govt which has fake mandate & is killing pakistanis, 16 of PAT workers were not canadian?
So your god is noora, you pray to him, you noora supporter, don't hide it, losses?

Come on& stop the military, can you?
Still the missing person lists, is working?
Your location is on stupid & you are on PDF?

Its useless to try and have a meaning full discussion with you. Not sure if you are capable of it.
Good luck with the revolution.

10604544_702789713131885_2698890228858533602_o.jpg

Failed tries?
Has that happened to any pakistani yet? No?
Ok then you will be bowing to your noora god , if he would have killed your mother ? Sure you will?:enjoy::omghaha:
Tell your mother that, just now?:omghaha:
You can't win me , I am the best here, ask some 1?
I can be more nasty, hope you be back , so I can get you bit by bit?:omghaha:
Oh u r d best.o my god.I did not know that......:D that means I should start agreeing to ur BS.LOL.U r really PIR SAHIB'S MUREED.u should also go protect ur PIR'S house

Back
Top Bottom