What's new

Qadri Inqilab March | Updates and Debate

Nothing happening. It is just the starting. We do not have a leader. It is a king ruling on us and they can kill any one, any where. Punjab police has hired many criminals who they use to set their own places and vehicles on fire and then to blame any other party. They have done the same in the past too. What i know is that a Pakistani is killed, rather than any PAT, PTI or police member.

Nawaz Sharif is the most stupid, coward person. I have seen in my whole life.

7 died from police firing. They are no allowing people to attend "Chaliswan", Youm e shuhuda day.
Undemocratic steps...Straight firing on buses...2 woman also died

7 died from police firing. They are no allowing people to attend "Chaliswan", Youm e shuhuda day.
Undemocratic steps...Straight firing on buses...2 woman also died

oh man dont spread lies.

one PTA worker is killed.

These Qadri people are goons.

Tahirul Qadri is here to create such chaos . IK is an idiot to join this goon

Nothing happening. It is just the starting. We do not have a leader. It is a king ruling on us and they can kill any one, any where. Punjab police has hired many criminals who they use to set their own places and vehicles on fire and then to blame any other party. They have done the same in the past too. What i know is that a Pakistani is killed, rather than any PAT, PTI or police member.

Nawaz Sharif is the most stupid, coward person. I have seen in my whole life.

Listen, don't support these PAT terrorism and there should be most strict measures taken to eliminate these criminals of Al Qadriya.

What happen in Khushab, Bhakkar, Gujranwala is surely outrageous and act of terrorism.

IK is already saying that he's willing to call off the march if NS agrees to a recount of 10 NA seats. I'm pretty sure that NS is going to agree.

Imran told Siraj march may be cancelled if recount done on 10 seats: PM - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

NS should take this chance. No matter the outcome, 10 seats isn't going to make a major difference.

Thats a good bargain. It will save alot.

On the other hand Siraj and hi people have started own march by the name "Qibala e Awal march against atrocities by Israel" . the JI workers will depart on August 10 (tomorrow) for Islamabad

Watch ary news., What PAT saying.. Why they spread lies..?
dont rely on news channels unless they come up with one final version of the story.

in electronic media journalism everyone wants to give breaking news without verification

IK is already saying that he's willing to call off the march if NS agrees to a recount of 10 NA seats. I'm pretty sure that NS is going to agree.

Imran told Siraj march may be cancelled if recount done on 10 seats: PM - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

NS should take this chance. No matter the outcome, 10 seats isn't going to make a major difference.

Day by day, Its becoming quite difficult for IK to gather people for March towards Islamabad in numbers, let alone made a successfull show at D-Chowk......Now, Imran tu Kambal ko Chorta hay par Kambal naheen:lol:

Day by day, Its becoming quite difficult for IK to gather people for March towards Islamabad in numbers, let alone made a successfull show at D-Chowk......Now, Imran tu Kambal ko Chorta hay par Kambal naheen:lol:

if NS can so can IK.

yesterday on my way back to home a huge rally of PTI was passing through main roads all were on vehicles and most of them were educated youth .

so you can imagine if they went for Azadi march how much crowed will be there. Massive indeed

if NS can so can IK.

yesterday on my way back to home a huge rally of PTI was passing through main roads all were on vehicles and most of them were educated youth .

so you can imagine if they went for Azadi march how much crowed will be there. Massive indeed

The problem is Iks big mouth took the stakes too high for him and his party.....anything less of it will be considered a defeat Politically.

Whoever's right or wrong, but NS has borrowed the mentality of throne-ism from Saudia while being in exile. Those chirping Qadri or IK or any xyz terrorists are clearly against democratic rights of the people and damned into instituting the reign of terror themselves.

Why cant people understand,
That the Qadri is an as*hair and wants to create chaos.
he dont care for his people or the country.

bastard just wants to destory anything he sees.

budda satya gaya he yarrooo

TV saying the pat captured 5 police men and keeping them in their custody

Back
Top Bottom