What's new

Qadri Inqilab March | Updates and Debate

Failed tries?
Has that happened to any pakistani yet? No?
Ok then you will be bowing to your noora god , if he would have killed your mother ? Sure you will?:enjoy::omghaha:
Tell your mother that, just now?:omghaha:
You can't win me , I am the best here, ask some 1?
I can be more nasty, hope you be back , so I can get you bit by bit?:omghaha:
Oh u r d best.o my god.I did not know that......:D that means I should start agreeing to ur BS.LOL.U r really PIR SAHIB'S MUREED.u should also go protect ur PIR'S house

:D

BCmT-3lCMAAriXH.jpg:large

O bhai jee,I m not a PMLN supporter.I m just supporting pak govt(may it b any political party's) against a canadian citizen calling pakis to destroy police,getting into policemen's houses.is the way of qadri right?
bro half of nawaz family live abroad ... they have took part in talking part in campiong ...taab tu ab ko naionality yaad nhie ayi

Go get the USA visa, s case your noora gods, are running?:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
Papu, I am going to smoke you out tonight? :omghaha:

@Leader@areonut@jazz
Respond! Now?
I m not pmln supporter as I earlier said that."ur smoking me''does explain that u have no sense of current affairs and u have got nothing other than just emotions :D

I am not anyone's slave :)

You are talking about 1999, when it was easy for military to just wake up and walk to the PM house. Its not the same situation anymore. Military will have to spill LOTS of blood for a coup these days.

In Mush's time, people like Ch Shujaat and IK were there to support him. Media, lawyers (and civil society in general) were toothless. Its way different now. In 2014, even power hungry IK will not support military. TuQ for sure will be praying for it. So when I said PAT/TuQ are underestimating PMLN's power, this is what I meant: NS or SS have shown restraint so far. They can and they might use force against TuQ. Or they can keep their hands clean and just unleash PMLN supporters. Remember Gullu Butt?
bro the thing is i was asking where was his supporter when he was arrested ..? 2.3 of party joined musharf ...

16 people have died and 90 shot at their bodies .. this are doing what they can.. using fbr, police and trying to drag army ... this is not restrain .. u r pmln slave ...most of u just dont know it yet

tumharey master ish qadiri k peechay namaz parta tha .. taab tu qadir k bari tareef kartay thay ... agar qadri padri ha ..tu kya tera leader padri k pechay namaz parhta tha

Go get the USA visa, s case your noora gods, are running?:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
Papu, I am going to smoke you out tonight? :omghaha:

@Leader@areonut@jazz
Respond! Now?
I m not pmln supporter as I earlier said that."ur smoking me''does explain that u have no sense of current affairs and u have got nothing other than just emotions :D

tumharey master ish qadiri k peechay namaz parta tha .. taab tu qadir k bari tareef kartay thay ... agar qadri padri ha ..tu kya tera leader padri k pechay namaz parhta tha
shoroo yaar mein kissi leader k peshey pagal nhi. They are all same for me . You guys love to dance on tune of Qadri or IK. Jistra circus ka madari bandroon ko nachata ha road pee.. Its funny how people like Canadian qadri who has not got any political authority or vote bank try to blackmail government with their emotional rants and dumb supporters

601314_524519074235132_1967268600_n.jpg

Dude, better than Zia-ul-Haq ruling from grave............... And personally, I feel that a lame mullah will be way better than a Takfiri Sharif!

Insha'llah this Mullah Brigade will be destroyed from the face of this country.

Its a shame really how pmln is handling, they are the real tyrants...

Back
Top Bottom