What's new

Qadri Inqilab March | Updates and Debate

TUQ thinks himself as the saviour of the nation. What a dilusional mind.

THE ENEMY OF MY ENEMY IS MY FRIEND.....GO ON IDIOT TuQ....WE ARE WITH U :p:

Listen, don't support these PAT terrorism and there should be most strict measures taken to eliminate these criminals of Al Qadriya.

What happen in Khushab, Bhakkar, Gujranwala is surely outrageous and act of terrorism.

Are you a Pakistani ?. Those are all our brothers. No one gives right to any of the Nehla League or any other party to kill the Pakistani people. When they will close all the markets, transports, petrol, food then what people will do ?. Shame on the so called democratic rulers who are having monarchy in Pakistan.

The blood of any Pakistani will not get wasted, whether it is PAT, PTI. We are Pakistani first. One must learn that.

پولیس چادر اور چاردیواری کا تقدس پامال کر رہی ہے۔ قادری جی

چادر اور چاردیواری تو خود ڈنڈے اٹھائے انقلاب انقلاب چلاتی ہوئی سڑکوں پر جی ٹی اے کھیل رہی ہے۔

Why cant people understand,
That the Qadri is an as*hair and wants to create chaos.
he dont care for his people or the country.

bastard just wants to destory anything he sees.

budda satya gaya he yarrooo

Care to prove that? And whatever he may be, we shouldn't get low to such filthy remarks about any leader. He doesn't like your system, he's got support, admit it: embrace your fucken democracy.

if NS can so can IK.

yesterday on my way back to home a huge rally of PTI was passing through main roads all were on vehicles and most of them were educated youth .

so you can imagine if they went for Azadi march how much crowed will be there. Massive indeed
Thats a very big statment...

p1_01.jpg

they are just doing self defence ... They were provoked them.. Give me one example where their attacked police without provocation
The brok the bariers, they attacked police so many time yesterday, and still asking for proofs shows your baised approach. And TuQ is provoking his followers to break the law.

Its a shame really how pmln is handling, they are the real tyrants...
If i come to you, with the stick and take you the corner beat you with the stike, what will be your response when you have a gun?

The brok the bariers, they attacked police so many time yesterday, and still asking for proofs shows your baised approach. And TuQ is provoking his followers to break the law.

If i come to you, with the stick and take you the corner beat you with the stike, what will be your response when you have a gun?

if I am irresponsible like pmln, I will open fire like shebaz sharif ordered to open fire in model town which killed 13 people and injured 84.

So how many more fake pictures , how many of police died yet?
another PAT worder dead? Truth can't be hide , with fake pictures?:enjoy:
Good point,

Man is waiting for the deaths of Policemen.

If that would happen , two or three police men died, then your eyes will open, and start you start saying something!

if I am irresponsible like pmln, I will open fire like shebaz sharif ordered to open fire in model town which killed 13 people and injured 84.

You mean to say whole Police is PML-N supporters.

Good point,

Man is waiting for the deaths of Policemen.

If that would happen , two or three police men died, then your eyes will open, and start you start saying something!
Art of lying ends on you?
If there was a clash, both sides should have lost some of them?
But why it's only PAT workers got killed?
Sorry you can't answer that, you know ,& I know that? Right?

You mean to say whole Police is PML-N supporters.
With sixth year in a row, PMLN washed out the most of the provincial departments, police & LDA are the main, source of power of Noora league?
If you are a low leveler in Noora league, then you can get a job in police or in LDA, that's the best you can get, of your services in the elections, putting fake votes?

Last edited:
With sixth year in a row, PMLN washed out the most of the provincial departments, police & LDA are the main, source of power of Noora league?
If you are a low leveler in Noora league, then you can get a job in police or in LDA, that's the best you can get, of your services in the elections, putting fake votes?

Cool, so Police, LDA, foregin countries, ECP, NAdra, LHC, Taliban and Alien support PML-N?

Back
Top Bottom