What's new

Putin in Crimea independence speech: We thanks Chinese people

I thought the vietcongs are "allies" of Putin

they have no balls to offer to Putin! No even in their cows. :cheesy:
you idiot...

surely, Vietnam is a friend of Russia, but we are not stupid to get involved into the mess.

Pakistan should stand with Russia, though we don't have relation with them unfortunately. :(
The way I see things is stand with the west is equivalent of giving up your sovereign rights and subjugating your people to the dominance and acceptance of the West culture. Meanwhile standing with East is equivalent of giving up partial national freedom, material access, and technology in exchange for self-determination on the road you want to pursue irrespective of any foreign influence and protecting your culture from western erosion and invasion.

I thought Russia is your friend and ally, what happen now? LOL
What are the benefits for Vietnam when Russia annexes the Crimea? Nothing. We do not support Russia in this matter.

What are the benefits for Vietnam when Russia annexes the Crimea? Nothing. We do not support Russia in this matter.

then you should shut the **** up not taking sides in favour of the party which fight against Russia's long term interests
Now go back to your playroom vietcong!

What are the benefits for Vietnam when Russia annexes the Crimea? Nothing.
So you are saying you are a friend of Russia only when it suits your interest but when Russia in time of need, you step backward. This is why I say Vietnamese are two-face pretentious people. You have no sensitive issue in your national agenda to avoid picking side, unlike us, who we can't outright picking side because of Taiwan issue.

America, Europe and Japan are going intensify both politics and economics sanctions on Russia. Now they can add China to the list. Especially Germany as the lagrest trading partner is stopping billions of investments in Russia. Japan is more than happy to see China suffering.

Congrat.
They never, coz they need Chinese huge market to export their goods. Today in world, China market is N.o2 biggest trade market behind U.S. Check hundred billions $$$ of international trades between China and Europe/America/Japan, "Made in China" has successfully seized their daily life and huge benefits export to China. I don't tell joke, without China the West life condition will fall back and their economy export will fall down.

Even China support Russian, the West won't cut off trades with Chinese. Not buy "made in China" ? Go ahead if u can afford another price.

then you should shut the **** up not taking sides in favour of the party which fight against Russia's long term interests
Now go back to your playroom vietcong!
Don´t be naive. Every nation acts upon egoistic interests. It is Realpolitik.

Besides, Vietnam is not a major player in the world politics. It is not wise if we as a small country take side in the conflict far away from home. China is welcome to support Mr Putin imperialism.

Besides, Vietnam is not a major player in the world politics. It is not wise if we as a small country take side in the conflict far away from home. China is welcome to support Mr Putin imperialism.

the more you speak the more you are insulting your occassional 'ally'
you are a greedy imperialistic small player who has no balls

I better not see you and your compatriots use the "Russia's ally card" when dealing with us again.

Do you see the highest level of diplomatic words we use when dealing with extremely sensitive issue.

President Xi said the situation in Ukraine is "highly complicated and sensitive," which "seems to be accidental, (but) has the elements of the inevitable."

When it comes to diplomacy, Vietnam is a noob! We display our belief without actually showing our hand! That, my friend, is how we Chinese are consider smart and clever. LOL

So you are saying you are a friend of Russia only when it suits your interest but when Russia in time of need, you step backward. This is why I say Vietnamese are two-face pretentious people. You have no sensitive issue in your national agenda to avoid picking side, unlike us, who we can't outright picking side because of Taiwan issue.
Step back and re-evaluate the situation:

Russia is not in danger. Russia fate is not at stake. No, Mr Putin is just increasing the empire by annexing the Crimea. What next? the Eastern Ukraine?

If Vietnam supports Russia, we would lose our friends in Europe, Japan and the future friend America. Very simple. To be a friend does not mean you support the friend without limit. You should make your own assessment what wrong and what right!

If Vietnam supports Russia, we would lose our friends in Europe, Japan and the future friend America. Very simple. To be a friend does not mean you support the friend without limit. You should make your own assessment what wrong and what right!
No one really care what Vietnam support.
And we don't need Vietnamese to teach us what wrong and what right.

No one really care what Vietnam support.
And we don't need Vietnamese to teach us what wrong and what right.
correct, Vietnam voice is small on the world stage. So it is the best strategy for VN to keep silent and stay neutral. Let the big boys do their fights. Why should we get involved into the mess for zero benefit?

Vietnam should only stand on the sideline...

That,s why i always support china and russia for making our asian block powerful and separated from western influence.

Back
Top Bottom