What's new

Putin in Crimea independence speech: We thanks Chinese people

You know what they say about people like you claiming to be 'experts' while all other are 'noobs' to you.. I'm not going to elaborate. The wiser folks on this forum can draw their conclusions from your petting rants as to who you really are and how much you really know. :)

A sad excuse to pretend to be Chinese when you are actually an Indian.

You obviously don't know what I was talking about, yet you feel the need to jump in to the discussion and make assumptions as to what I was saying. I was referring to America's war in Vietnam, and USSR's war in Afghanistan. You got it all wrong.

And by the way, there were NO Taliban until the 1990s. Read some books and expand your knowledge.

You obviously did not read my post. It is you who need a history lesson in vietnam-American war. Talibans is just group name. You can call them whatever you want but they were resistance fighters prior to 1996 and official name Taliban after that.

You obviously did not read my post. It is you who need a history lesson in vietnam-American war. Talibans is just group name. You can call them whatever you want but they were resistance fighters prior to 1996 and official name Taliban after that.

That comment of mine was for 'hypersonic', not you. Please check what you are replying to before you post your comment. Only the last part of my comment was for you. I don't expect you to know the history of the Taliban, so I'm not going to waste my time in explaining such a long subject. Its not so simple as a 'group name'. Some of them were resistance fighters prior to 1996, not all of them. You have to research the complexities of their formation and how things happened. Read some books. Thanks

China produces almost all of its own food. Please, you were under Chinese civilization projects for 1,000 years and still needed Chinese help to get independence.

Vietnam regained independence from China. Taiwan can thank to USA that you could regain independence, same way as Crieme people did. There was Republic of Farmosa in Taiwan.

I thought the vietcongs are "allies" of Putin

they have no balls to offer to Putin! No even in their cows. :cheesy:
Both Russia-Ukraine helped VN alot during VN war. there r many VNese living in Russia-Ukraine,too. So, we can not support Russia against Ukraine. Both r very friendly to VN.

Back
Top Bottom