What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

go azadi go, go inqlab go with my warm prayers....:victory::victory::chilli::lock:

I wanna send toys and chocs etc for babies how can I do from my city, kahen mary tuo nahi jaen govt ky hatton, kia gumnaam treeqay sy bejy ja skty hen....help please:help:

Shouldnt media be the ones held responsible whom they are showing and propagating? They should show floods and IDPs ....

Do you know it was NS who refused aid from overseas....He said in his speech IDP is internal problem and we will sort it out...Many overseas Pakistani didnt know about it except those who were told from home....coz no news covered this internal problem....Even the Pakistani embassy in London didnt make any awareness campaigns...or the usual donations they collect was also not done for IDPs....

media currently is covering Qadri & Imran non stop without ad breaks ever wonder how they making money?

Secondly Federal government is working to help IDPs as much as it could. what about the provincial government Chief Minister totally occupied in KPK ?

PTI might be a good party but it has totally failed in the plight of IDPs.billions being spent on dharna and paid adverts but no fund raising for IDPs,

Imran and PTI could have ruled KPK for decades if it had shown its care for IDPs and its care for flood people in KPK.

Media, government of KPK both have let down the poor IDPs. Don't be shocked if one day these IDPs do join the TTP due to their anger

10411255_843082289067526_8123365200659363121_n.jpg

@Akheilos :lol:

firstly i thought Imran condemned millions being spent by PML N for advertisements. Yet again double standards from Imran and U TURN on his own stand and now he is paying millions for tv ads.

Secondly why did nawaz say this? let me tell you why because Gillani had done contempt of court if Nawaz is held in contempt of court good we will ask him to resign too. contempt of court is failure to abide by court's ruling.

But not just like that.

Now tell me did Nawaz do dharna against Gillani in Islamabad?

please don't play NAZI propaganda nonsense here.

10696292_844186515623770_30027868315573579_n.jpg

PTI's TV AD for Nawaz Shareef's resignation. PTI exposes the double standards in this short ad.

sorry my earlier post was reply to this video. OF imran and his double standards and U TURN POLITICS

Heavy rainfall, shelling, so-called rubber bullets and God knows what else have been showered on people sitting at AzadiSquare in Islamabad with Chairman Imran Khan. This is a small tribute to them from Lahore. This revolution has begun, the fire is ignited, now there is no coming back from here. This is unstoppable, not matter what cruel tries, it won't vanish !

media currently is covering Qadri & Imran non stop without ad breaks ever wonder how they making money?
Secondly Federal government is working to help IDPs as much as it could. what about the provincial government Chief Minister totally occupied in KPK ?
Already stated that Khattak is with IDP during the days and with march at night....

PTI might be a good party but it has totally failed in the plight of IDPs.billions being spent on dharna and paid adverts but no fund raising for IDPs
It wasnt IK who told the Pakistanis very bravely we will not seek aid for IDPs coz IDP is our internal responsibility....many didnt even know about them or would you ever hear expats not answering to such a call?

It was brave sher NS who announced that IDP are HIS INTERNAL RESPONSIBILITY and cut off ANY FORM OF OVERSEAS AWARENESS about them....Know that too...

As for the billions being spent on the dharna....wasnt it Pakistan lost billions...so if billions spent on the dharna...I dont get it...how do you people do economics? 1 report says IK cost Pakistan billions coz blocked ISB while another says billions is spent on the dharna...so why isnt this billion substituting the lost billion?

Yes, I agree IK could do better for IDP...but I also hold NS for trying to show off that he can do something when in reality he cant and now throwing the blame on IK...very efficient blame thrower if you ask me! NS should have led campaigns like that for flood victims which people are aware off and sending fund! But thats coz its Punjab when it comes to IDP no we dont need no funds thank you - NS

This inequality needs to be trashed...

Imran and PTI could have ruled KPK for decades if it had shown its care for IDPs and its care for flood people in KPK.
Media, government of KPK both have let down the poor IDPs. Don't be shocked if one day these IDPs do join the TTP due to their anger
Imran and PTI doesnt rule...you see the difference...Plus PTI was the 1st to scream FOR IDP while other CM closed their gates....

Media, govt of Pakistan .....have let the IDP down....

If you push an army into an area...you should realize you are gonna displace people and have a backup plan...where is govt's backup plan? As for them joining TTP...I remember in many threads related to TTP I was the 1st one raising this and I believe it was PMLN people telling me off!

As for media woh toh hai hi lanti...I stopped watching all BS channels coz many of them just pick up people's twitter accounts and go crazy about it!

Already stated that Khattak is with IDP during the days and with march at night....

It wasnt IK who told the Pakistanis very bravely we will not seek aid for IDPs coz IDP is our internal responsibility....many didnt even know about them or would you ever hear expats not answering to such a call?

It was brave sher NS who announced that IDP are HIS INTERNAL RESPONSIBILITY and cut off ANY FORM OF OVERSEAS AWARENESS about them....Know that too...

As for the billions being spent on the dharna....wasnt it Pakistan lost billions...so if billions spent on the dharna...I dont get it...how do you people do economics? 1 report says IK cost Pakistan billions coz blocked ISB while another says billions is spent on the dharna...so why isnt this billion substituting the lost billion?
Yes, I agree IK could do better for IDP...but I also hold NS for trying to show off that he can do something when in reality he cant and now throwing the blame on IK...very efficient blame thrower if you ask me! NS should have led campaigns like that for flood victims which people are aware off and sending fund! But thats coz its Punjab when it comes to IDP no we dont need no funds thank you - NS
This inequality needs to be trashed...
Imran and PTI doesnt rule...you see the difference...Plus PTI was the 1st to scream FOR IDP while other CM closed their gates....

Media, govt of Pakistan .....have let the IDP down....

If you push an army into an area...you should realize you are gonna displace people and have a backup plan...where is govt's backup plan? As for them joining TTP...I remember in many threads related to TTP I was the 1st one raising this and I believe it was PMLN people telling me off!

As for media woh toh hai hi lanti...I stopped watching all BS channels coz many of them just pick up people's twitter accounts and go crazy about it!

well please provide proof of your claim that DAILY KHATTAK goes to IDPs and comes back at night to dance. I am sure you would get some source from media to prove your claim? or is it a MUABSHIR LUCMAN TYPE CLAIM?

now tell me IMRAN did fund raising for SHUKAT KHANAM did fund raising in UK for this DHARNA how about some fund raising currently for IDPs?

secondly yes economy lost billions due to dharnas, because of political instability the foreign investment as well as local investment was put on hold. Dollar rose and it also cost millions in protecting these dharnas from attacks. Soy yes billions lost.

secondly ofcourse Imran spent billions to arrange the chairs,equipment and what not. HAshmi said 2 days ago it cost Imran 130 million rupees to setup the dharna and all.

I am also not mentioning the paid content being run on tv by PTI to embarrass PML N.

lastly KPK government is willing to give 100 million rupees for flood to Punjab but not spend the same amount on IDPs.

So clearly Imran is concerned only about politics of Punjab.

well please provide proof of your claim that DAILY KHATTAK goes to IDPs and comes back at night to dance. I am sure you would get some source from media to prove your claim? or is it a MUABSHIR LUCMAN TYPE CLAIM?
I am not sure how you missed it...the link was on PDF itself ...

now tell me IMRAN did fund raising for SHUKAT KHANAM did fund raising in UK for this DHARNA how about some fund raising currently for IDPs?
Well if NS had kept his damn mouth shut...

IDPs are not our responsibility: Imran Khan | Page 3

I believe you missed this bit out:

It is our responsibility to come out and extend all out support for the IDPs, Tasnim Aslam said.

ISLAMABAD (Web Desk) - To a question whether any foreign country has offered assistance for the internally displaced families of North Waziristan, Foreign Office Spokesperson Tasnim Aslam said Pakistan has not asked for any foreign assistance. The United Arab Emirates, however, has offered some sort of assistance for the IDPs .

During weekly press briefing in Islamabad on Thursday, the FO spokesperson said that people of North Waziristan are our brothers and sisters and as a nation it is our responsibility to come out and extend all out support for the IDPs who have to leave their homes for the peace and security of the entire country.

When asked about security on Pak-Afghan border, Tasnim Aslam said Pakistan has hoped that Afghanistan will take necessary measures on its side of the border to stop the fleeing terrorists North Waziristan from finding any sanctuary on the Afghan soil.

She said the purpose of the visit of special envoy Mahmood Khan Achakzai to Kabul was also aimed at seeking Afghan cooperation in management of the border.

The spokesperson recalled that Pakistan had taken extraordinary measures including restriction of movement and deployment of additional troops on the border when presidential elections took place in Afghanistan. These security measures were appreciated not only by the Afghans but the international community as well

She said the operation has been launched in North Waziristan to eliminate terrorism and it is in Afghan s own interest to cooperate with Pakistan. She expressed the confidence that Afghan authorities will respond positively to Pakistan s call for enhanced security at the border.

The spokesperson expressed resentment when a private TV channel reporter asked question regading Dr. Tahirul Qadri.

She replied “this forum is not for political debate.”

Pakistan has not asked for any foreign assistance for IDPs: FO | Pakistan | Dunya News

Govt was quick to BS like this :

ISLAMABAD: Foreign Office on Thursday said Pakistan has not launched any appeal to international community for assistance and help to meet expenditures being incurred on Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) due to the operation in North Waziristan.

Foreign Office Spokesperson Ms Tasnim Aslam addressing a weekly press briefing said that Pakistan would meet the requirements of these IDPs from its own resources and had not made any appeal to international community for financial assistance in this regard.

She explained that on the instructions of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif, the government had not asked for any international assistance as military operation was an internal issue and the it was the responsibility of the government to meet their requirements.

The spokesperson said Pakistan had received good and positive response from the international community on the operation in North Waziristan.

She however said, "Pakistan has not called for any international assistance as IDPs are our responsibility and we will meet their requirements through our own resources."

She said Pakistan was in close contact with Moscow and Beijing regarding the operation in North Waziristan.

Replying to a question, the spokesperson said after the 2005 earthquake, Pakistan indicated to the United Nations for its requirements to help in rescue and relief operation and international community extended its help through UN.

Answering a question about any confirmation from Afghan government regarding inflow of IDPs to their side, the spokesperson said Pakistan had not officially received any confirmation from Afghan side in this regard.

She however explained that some of the IDPs went to Afghan side to live with their relatives and according to latest reports about 14,000 have returned as the situation was improving following the operation in North Waziristan.

On the question of any interference by Pakistan in smooth transfer of power in Afghanistan following the presidential elections, the spokesperson said it was the issue of Afghan people and they have to do it by themselves.

She said Pakistan had already announced its full support for a peaceful democratic transition in Afghanistan and extended all possible support for the efforts aimed at holding peaceful elections.

She said, "We took several measures to enhance vigilance and security along the border, during the first and second round of elections on 5 April and 14 June 2014, respectively."

"Pakistan has also consistently emphasized that it would respect the democratic choice of the Afghan people," she added.

She said a peaceful, stable, unified and prosperous Afghanistan was vital for regional peace and stability.

On the issue of Indian government's intimation to United Nations Military Observer Group for India and Pakistan (UNMOGIP) in New Delhi to vacate its office, the spokesperson said this move can not change Pakistan's stance that Kashmir was still a disputed territory.

She said under the United Nations Security Council resolution, the Jammu and Kashmir was a disputed territory and it will remain in such position until and unless, the UNSC resolution were implemented.

The spokesperson clarified that Pakistan had not accepted India's claims that Kashmir was its integral part adding "we do not accept accession of Kashmir to India".

She said asking UNMOGIP to change the premises, will not abolish the right of self-determination of the Kashmiris given to them through UNSC Resolutions and Pakistan's point of view on this vital issue.

Replying to a question on Pak-India ties, the spokesperson said as decided during the meeting of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif with his Indian counterpart Narendra Modi, so far the dates for the Foreign Secretary level talks have not been finalised.

She however said this meeting will take place very soon and it was not far away as it will discuss all issues between the two countries and decide the future course of interaction.

Replying to a question about Pakistani prisoners in China, the spokesperson said Pakistan has not received any report that Pakistani prisoners were not properly treated.

Referring to previous statements, she said there were 281 Pakistani prisoners in Chinese prisons and 90% of them are detained or convicted on drugs/narcotics smuggling and illegal trade charges.

She said one of these prisoners has been detained on murder charges and others in cases like illegal stay/over stay, illegal entry and fraud etc.

There are 33 prisoners in Beijing, 95 in Urumqi, 9 in Chengdu, 100 in Guangzhou, 22 in Shanghai and 22 in some other detention centers, she added.

On a question on recent escalation of violence in Gaza, the

spokesperson said Pakistan had condemned Israeli aggression and supported the international community's efforts in bringing about a cessation of unilateral Israeli strikes killing Palestinians, including women and children.

The spokesperson said, "Pakistan has consistently supported the Palestinian cause, specially the two-state solution which paves the way for a viable, geographically contiguous Palestinian state, created on the basis of pre-1967 borders, with Al Quds Al-Sharif as its capital."

Pakistan to meet expenditures on IDP through its own resources: FO

Source: IDPs are not our responsibility: Imran Khan | Page 3

Mind you I posted all this in JULY....and its Sept now 2 mths down the row he now efficiently blames IK?!
Now plz tell me what rights did NS have to show off like that? Now dust the blame on IK? Who asked him to open his shitty mouth?

secondly yes economy lost billions due to dharnas, because of political instability the foreign investment as well as local investment was put on hold. Dollar rose and it also cost millions in protecting these dharnas from attacks. Soy yes billions lost.
We werent doing no superb job buy inflating ourselves using loans which mind you our generations to come will pay while the money we have is being used to make POOR QUALITY ROADS and NO DAMS and NO ELECTRICITY...gas loadshedding...You tell me who will invest? Kahan say aray thay investment kay khawaab?

I have been living abroad almost my whole life and I LITERALLY saw Pakistan industry fade away ...way before these dhaarnas you people blame everything for!

secondly ofcourse Imran spent billions to arrange the chairs,equipment and what not. HAshmi said 2 days ago it cost Imran 130 million rupees to setup the dharna and all.
Please dont quote Hashmi...tomorrow he can be saying the sum was in Billions!

I am also not mentioning the paid content being run on tv by PTI to embarrass PML N.
That both should equally be bashed for! Rubbish media ...bhikiwi rubbish!

lastly KPK government is willing to give 100 million rupees for flood to Punjab but not spend the same amount on IDPs.
So clearly Imran is concerned only about politics of Punjab.
I am not sure why IDPs were left on this part....even I was a little surprised with the sum being sent to Punjab over IDP... @Leader any insights to this one!

Last edited:
I am not sure how you missed it...the link was on PDF itself ...

Well if NS had kept his damn mouth shut...

IDPs are not our responsibility: Imran Khan | Page 3

I believe you missed this bit out:

It is our responsibility to come out and extend all out support for the IDPs, Tasnim Aslam said.

ISLAMABAD (Web Desk) - To a question whether any foreign country has offered assistance for the internally displaced families of North Waziristan, Foreign Office Spokesperson Tasnim Aslam said Pakistan has not asked for any foreign assistance. The United Arab Emirates, however, has offered some sort of assistance for the IDPs .

During weekly press briefing in Islamabad on Thursday, the FO spokesperson said that people of North Waziristan are our brothers and sisters and as a nation it is our responsibility to come out and extend all out support for the IDPs who have to leave their homes for the peace and security of the entire country.

When asked about security on Pak-Afghan border, Tasnim Aslam said Pakistan has hoped that Afghanistan will take necessary measures on its side of the border to stop the fleeing terrorists North Waziristan from finding any sanctuary on the Afghan soil.

She said the purpose of the visit of special envoy Mahmood Khan Achakzai to Kabul was also aimed at seeking Afghan cooperation in management of the border.

The spokesperson recalled that Pakistan had taken extraordinary measures including restriction of movement and deployment of additional troops on the border when presidential elections took place in Afghanistan. These security measures were appreciated not only by the Afghans but the international community as well

She said the operation has been launched in North Waziristan to eliminate terrorism and it is in Afghan s own interest to cooperate with Pakistan. She expressed the confidence that Afghan authorities will respond positively to Pakistan s call for enhanced security at the border.

The spokesperson expressed resentment when a private TV channel reporter asked question regading Dr. Tahirul Qadri.

She replied “this forum is not for political debate.”

Pakistan has not asked for any foreign assistance for IDPs: FO | Pakistan | Dunya News

Govt was quick to BS like this :

ISLAMABAD: Foreign Office on Thursday said Pakistan has not launched any appeal to international community for assistance and help to meet expenditures being incurred on Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) due to the operation in North Waziristan.

Foreign Office Spokesperson Ms Tasnim Aslam addressing a weekly press briefing said that Pakistan would meet the requirements of these IDPs from its own resources and had not made any appeal to international community for financial assistance in this regard.

She explained that on the instructions of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif, the government had not asked for any international assistance as military operation was an internal issue and the it was the responsibility of the government to meet their requirements.

The spokesperson said Pakistan had received good and positive response from the international community on the operation in North Waziristan.

She however said, "Pakistan has not called for any international assistance as IDPs are our responsibility and we will meet their requirements through our own resources."

She said Pakistan was in close contact with Moscow and Beijing regarding the operation in North Waziristan.

Replying to a question, the spokesperson said after the 2005 earthquake, Pakistan indicated to the United Nations for its requirements to help in rescue and relief operation and international community extended its help through UN.

Answering a question about any confirmation from Afghan government regarding inflow of IDPs to their side, the spokesperson said Pakistan had not officially received any confirmation from Afghan side in this regard.

She however explained that some of the IDPs went to Afghan side to live with their relatives and according to latest reports about 14,000 have returned as the situation was improving following the operation in North Waziristan.

On the question of any interference by Pakistan in smooth transfer of power in Afghanistan following the presidential elections, the spokesperson said it was the issue of Afghan people and they have to do it by themselves.

She said Pakistan had already announced its full support for a peaceful democratic transition in Afghanistan and extended all possible support for the efforts aimed at holding peaceful elections.

She said, "We took several measures to enhance vigilance and security along the border, during the first and second round of elections on 5 April and 14 June 2014, respectively."

"Pakistan has also consistently emphasized that it would respect the democratic choice of the Afghan people," she added.

She said a peaceful, stable, unified and prosperous Afghanistan was vital for regional peace and stability.

On the issue of Indian government's intimation to United Nations Military Observer Group for India and Pakistan (UNMOGIP) in New Delhi to vacate its office, the spokesperson said this move can not change Pakistan's stance that Kashmir was still a disputed territory.

She said under the United Nations Security Council resolution, the Jammu and Kashmir was a disputed territory and it will remain in such position until and unless, the UNSC resolution were implemented.

The spokesperson clarified that Pakistan had not accepted India's claims that Kashmir was its integral part adding "we do not accept accession of Kashmir to India".

She said asking UNMOGIP to change the premises, will not abolish the right of self-determination of the Kashmiris given to them through UNSC Resolutions and Pakistan's point of view on this vital issue.

Replying to a question on Pak-India ties, the spokesperson said as decided during the meeting of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif with his Indian counterpart Narendra Modi, so far the dates for the Foreign Secretary level talks have not been finalised.

She however said this meeting will take place very soon and it was not far away as it will discuss all issues between the two countries and decide the future course of interaction.

Replying to a question about Pakistani prisoners in China, the spokesperson said Pakistan has not received any report that Pakistani prisoners were not properly treated.

Referring to previous statements, she said there were 281 Pakistani prisoners in Chinese prisons and 90% of them are detained or convicted on drugs/narcotics smuggling and illegal trade charges.

She said one of these prisoners has been detained on murder charges and others in cases like illegal stay/over stay, illegal entry and fraud etc.

There are 33 prisoners in Beijing, 95 in Urumqi, 9 in Chengdu, 100 in Guangzhou, 22 in Shanghai and 22 in some other detention centers, she added.

On a question on recent escalation of violence in Gaza, the

spokesperson said Pakistan had condemned Israeli aggression and supported the international community's efforts in bringing about a cessation of unilateral Israeli strikes killing Palestinians, including women and children.

The spokesperson said, "Pakistan has consistently supported the Palestinian cause, specially the two-state solution which paves the way for a viable, geographically contiguous Palestinian state, created on the basis of pre-1967 borders, with Al Quds Al-Sharif as its capital."

Source: IDPs are not our responsibility: Imran Khan | Page 3

Mind you I posted all this in JULY....and its Sept now 2 mths down the row he now efficiently blames IK?!
Now plz tell me what rights did NS have to show off like that? Now dust the blame on IK? Who asked him to open his shitty mouth?

We werent doing no superb job buy inflating ourselves using loans which mind you our generations to come will pay while the money we have is being used to make POOR QUALITY ROADS and NO DAMS and NO ELECTRICITY...gas loadshedding...You tell me who will invest? Kahan say aray thay investment kay khawaab?

I have been living abroad almost my whole life and I LITERALLY saw Pakistan industry fade away ...way before these dhaarnas you people blame everything for!

Please dont quote Hashmi...tomorrow he can be saying the sum was in Billions!

That both should equally be bashed for! Rubbish media ...bhikiwi rubbish!

I am not sure why IDPs were left on this part....even I was a little surprised with the sum being sent to Punjab over IDP... @Leader any insights to this one!

its simple the federal government is helping the IDPS as well as they could i can post alot of links about how much money is being distributed by Federal government to IDPs.

however, what about responsibility of Imran, the guy who claims to be the one who will be answerable to every Paksitani when he becomes the Prime Minister? didn't he say that again and again in his speeches? he claims to be raising money easily from people for SHukat Khanam how about do a fun raising for IDPs. KPK government in a day said we will give 100 million to flod victims in Punjab. how about give 100 million to IDPs.

Also please like i asked provide proof of your claim that Khattak sahab goes daily to IDPs and comes back in the evening to dance. as well as negotiate with government of Pakistan

now coming to LOANS.

you the country with the highest loan in the wrold:

List of countries by external debt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

now please tell me are all these countries bankcrupt or super powers? In this world you need loans sadly to develop and progress.

i don't understand when educated people come and say Loan is bad for a country. WELL SORRY but this is not the 14th century that people will give money for development or funding. They give it only with interest.

as for not quoting Hashmi, well what can i say he is elected PRESIDENT OF PTI. just because he didn't follow the script Imran kicked him out.

fine i will not quote him neither will i quote SMQ's brother.

its simple the federal government is helping the IDPS as well as they could i can post alot of links about how much money is being distributed by Federal government to IDPs.
You mean now when their seat is in question? After already making it tough by helping cut out any form of money from abroad? Now they are opening and advertising it and will say they helped? Seriously such tricksters need to be kicked in the rare!
Why when IK was helping these bitches said no funds from outside allowed we will do it ourselves...notice the we back then was PTI!

Now when it comes to WE HAVE TO DO IT....asking for donations is suddenly legal and allowed?! Can you see a 2 faced liar?

however, what about responsibility of Imran, the guy who claims to be the one who will be answerable to every Paksitani when he becomes the Prime Minister? didn't he say that again and again in his speeches? he claims to be raising money easily from people for SHukat Khanam how about do a fun raising for IDPs. KPK government in a day said we will give 100 million to flod victims in Punjab. how about give 100 million to IDPs.
You do know his say is not bigger than that of NS who helped cut out any form of funds for them from abroad...My 2 posts in July are proof it...and I screamed back then about NS doing shit (before march or what not) and I still scream at him for being a bitch!

Do you know funds come to the PM fund raising account that comes on national level like not just individuals but other NGO help in....usually always to PM!

As for IK...he had set up an account for them ask @Leader or @Hyperion for the details...so funds are coming in not at a large scale thanks to some bitch (no dont expect me to go easy on that guy when he makes things tough for others and then cleans his hands off when he makes a mistake)...

Also please like i asked provide proof of your claim that Khattak sahab goes daily to IDPs and comes back in the evening to dance. as well as negotiate with government of Pakistan
I dont know about the negotiation but you can ask of the claim from @Leader coz he posted it or some PTI...I know I read it on this forum coz I stopped reading news as I stopped trusting ALL our media be it singing praises for IK or for NS...I am only informed from my fb or here....and both I try to look at what is presented before agreeing to it (though not always) but if someone claims something...like you people trust Hashmi well I would trust Khattak if he said so.

now coming to LOANS.
you the country with the highest loan in the wrold:
List of countries by external debt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
now please tell me are all these countries bankcrupt or super powers? In this world you need loans sadly to develop and progress.
Yes you do..But if loans are coming in but little to no development is happening...you tell me what does logic tell you is happening?

i don't understand when educated people come and say Loan is bad for a country. WELL SORRY but this is not the 14th century that people will give money for development or funding. They give it only with interest.
yes...I agree I dont have a problem with the loans as per the loan itself but a huge problem with seeing it being used FOR PAKISTAN...coz I dont see it being used FOR PAKISTAN!

as for not quoting Hashmi, well what can i say he is elected PRESIDENT OF PTI. just because he didn't follow the script Imran kicked him out.
fine i will not quote him neither will i quote SMQ's brother.
He is elected yes...based on popularity meaning based on most votes....sadly this too is the fault of our system people get elected based on how popular they are rather than their ability....

I honestly dont like half those goons standing with IK...only reason I stand with IK is in hope that he somehow manages change...that is all! IF that happens system changes then we can hope that these imbeciles will be tweaked out slowly ...but first wanting a change needs to be installed into people's mind next getting that change....

Then tweak out the bugs!

You mean now when their seat is in question? After already making it tough by helping cut out any form of money from abroad? Now they are opening and advertising it and will say they helped? Seriously such tricksters need to be kicked in the rare!
Why when IK was helping these bitches said no funds from outside allowed we will do it ourselves...notice the we back then was PTI!

Now when it comes to WE HAVE TO DO IT....asking for donations is suddenly legal and allowed?! Can you see a 2 faced liar?

You do know his say is not bigger than that of NS who helped cut out any form of funds for them from abroad...My 2 posts in July are proof it...and I screamed back then about NS doing shit (before march or what not) and I still scream at him for being a bitch!

Do you know funds come to the PM fund raising account that comes on national level like not just individuals but other NGO help in....usually always to PM!

As for IK...he had set up an account for them ask @Leader or @Hyperion for the details...so funds are coming in not at a large scale thanks to some bitch (no dont expect me to go easy on that guy when he makes things tough for others and then cleans his hands off when he makes a mistake)...

I dont know about the negotiation but you can ask of the claim from @Leader coz he posted it or some PTI...I know I read it on this forum coz I stopped reading news as I stopped trusting ALL our media be it singing praises for IK or for NS...I am only informed from my fb or here....and both I try to look at what is presented before agreeing to it (though not always) but if someone claims something...like you people trust Hashmi well I would trust Khattak if he said so.

Yes you do..But if loans are coming in but little to no development is happening...you tell me what does logic tell you is happening?

yes...I agree I dont have a problem with the loans as per the loan itself but a huge problem with seeing it being used FOR PAKISTAN...coz I dont see it being used FOR PAKISTAN!

He is elected yes...based on popularity meaning based on most votes....sadly this too is the fault of our system people get elected based on how popular they are rather than their ability....

I honestly dont like half those goons standing with IK...only reason I stand with IK is in hope that he somehow manages change...that is all! IF that happens system changes then we can hope that these imbeciles will be tweaked out slowly ...but first wanting a change needs to be installed into people's mind next getting that change....

Then tweak out the bugs!

as usual you missed the point.

the PATHANS don't get POLIO vaccination thinking it is an outisde made drug that is "bad" for their children. You want to help them using foreign aid and funding that is truly proving that our War on Terror is actually a foreign drama that TTP allege us of.

you are against loans but pro aid from foreign sources clearly confusing stance and two faced side.

it is a good move to say no to foreign aid for IDPs you cannot make them feel that pakistanis don't care for you but hey have some USA made items that they have been made to feel is the reason why pak army fights the TTP in the first place.

secondly Nawaz has initiated 32 projects in Pakistan, sadly you think the loan comes in today benefits and development happens the same day.

well not really give Nawaz his full 5 years if he fails take out your anger through the ballot box and defeat him like Pakistanis defeated PPP. clearly Nawaz has atleast put Pakistan on the right path. like PTI says what imran is doing in KPK if he actually is doing anything which i doubt.....PTI boys claim give him time it has been 14 months well guess what it has been 14 months for PML N in federal government too so give them time.

wait and see his full 5 years he will change Pakistan. Imran has KPK he can prove himself in 5 years but clearly he is not interested.

now finally who from KPK goes and helps IDPs please ask your informers or PTI boys to please give a source of their claims.

Back
Top Bottom