What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
10500423_806834756025613_3572969301353995190_n.jpg

Imran vows to end ‘Sharif monarchy’ through Aug 14 march

Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) chief Imran Khan on Sunday vowed to end what he termed is the 'Sharif family monarchy’ in the country through his party’s ‘Azadi march’ scheduled for August 14.

Speaking at a PTI workers convention here, he said the sit-in will not end until a ‘new Pakistan’ is made.

Khan said there was no real democracy in Pakistan but a monarchy of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif.

He asked the difference between monarchy and democracy and answered himself that in democracy, the head of state is accountable to the people, there is merit in democratic system and taxpayers’ money is not used by the rulers.

"Now you tell me, can the Pakistani nation hold Sharif brothers accountable?" questioned the PTI chief, adding that, “What kind of democracy is this? I challenge you to bring forward any individual I have appointed in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government from my family.”

“Till the leaders in this country are not elected democratically, till they don’t spend taxpayers’ money on the citizens of the state, no change will come,” he said.

“The time for this fake government is over, we will not rest until re-elections take place,” said Khan to a charged audience.

The statement comes at a time when the ruling Pakistan Muslim League – Nawaz (PML-N) is reportedly approaching the PTI for a negotiation prior to Imran Khan's scheduled 'million-man' march to the federal capital on August 14.

Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan has denied any meeting with Imran, while the PTI chief has said there is "no room" for any agreement with the government.

Imran called on country-wide supporters to march to Islamabad in protests of the government's alleged rigging of four key constituencies that the PTI chief says were won fraudulently by the PML-N.

The PTI chief alleged that the Sharif family was involved in corruption and blamed them for stealing taxpayers’ money.

“Hyde Park flat of Nawaz Sharif’s son is worth Rs7 billion while Mayfair apartment is of Rs5 billion … where did you get this money from, Mian sahib?” he questioned.

“I am a taxpayer, I am asking you 20 years ago you had nothing. Where did all this money and property come from?”

Two marches, and unending speculation

---------------------------------

Govt may accept PTI demands sans mid-term polls

Govt may accept PTI demands sans mid-term polls - thenews.com.pk

asay nahi janu, when we say monarchy will end on 14th of August, we mean we will crush your dynasty once and forever !

:pakistan:

PM holds out olive branch to PTI chief

Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif on Saturday asked Interior Minister Nisar Ali Khan to convey to Pakistan Tehrik-i-Insaf Chairman Imran Khan that the government was ready to accept his demands in accordance with the Constitution.

Seemingly awed by Imran Khan’s Azadi March on August 14, Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif convened a meeting of his close aides to discuss options to deal with the situation.

Sources privy to the meeting said Interior Minister Nisar Ali Khan briefed the prime minister about his recent contacts with the PTI chairman.

Besides the interior minister, the meeting was attended by Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa Governor Sardar Mehtab Abbasi, Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif, Minister for Railways Khawaja Saad Rafiq and Minister for Finance Ishaq Dar. :lol:

The sources said the meeting also discussed other political issues, alluding to the threat of holding a march by Pakistan Awami Tehrik Chairman Tahirul Qadri.

The sources said the prime minister sought proposals from the cabinet members on how to handle the situation.

The Punjab chief minister and the interior minister have been in Murree for the last two days in connection with Eid celebrations.

Earlier, the chief minister hosted a dinner for the prime minister at Shangla.

PM holds out olive branch to PTI chief - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

in another news Sad rafique says, will try to convince Imran Khan till 13th :lol:
all they want is PTI to call off the Azadi March.. well that aint happening, as PTI is determined to expose rigging...

PM said, we are ok for dialogues with opposition, and ready to resolve the issues. It can happen prior or after the long March. There is no threat to the government from long March. Politcal people solve issue with dialogue.

Now where he said we will disolve the government or will back down from PMship?

PM said, we are ok for dialogues with opposition, and ready to resolve the issues. It can happen prior or after the long March. There is no threat to the government from long March. Politcal people solve issue with dialogue.

Only when the water is well above PM's head. Was he sleeping during past 14 months?

BuISWrqCIAApqLt.jpg

this kana dajjal shall be exposed too on Azadi March !

Nawaz Sharif has surrounded himself with idiots, he attracts them, who boast nawaz sharif like a balloon, mian sahib masla hi koe nahi, asi aye ker diyan gaye, o ker diya gaye, tusi huqam karo... this is a new generation of Pakistanis you are dealing with, we know our rights and we have a platform to fight for our rights.. nawaz sharif had all the chance to cool things up, Imran even let him in his house, but still the egoist stupid nawaz couldnt ease the situation... now bhukto.. the more hype, the more chance that pmln time is over, unless they resist and give chance to Army intervention !

Last edited:
PTI rules out possibility of settlement with the govt over Azadi march [PTI Azadi March]

10575922_10202985576132772_1241961230_n.jpg

PTI rules out possibility of settlement with the govt over Azadi march [PTI Azadi March]

@Leader @Jazzbot will you join the Azaadi march ??
mujhe tu kisi ne invite nai kia yaar :cray:

mujhay bhi kisi nay nahi kiya, but I am going for my country and future generations.. I dont wish to see bhuttos and sharifs ruling over next generation, I wish middle class to clinch power from these elite families !

as i said, PTI knows PMLN's weakness, PTI will try to exploit it and this is one way they can bring down the government

but this wont end well, and it will be bloody, PTI knpws it but power hungry imran is ready to kill his PTI workers for power

BuISWrqCIAApqLt.jpg

this kana dajjal shall be exposed too on Azadi March !

Nawaz Sharif has surrounded himself with idiots, he attracts them, who boast nawaz sharif like a balloon, mian sahib masla hi koe nahi, asi aye ker diyan gaye, o ker diya gaye, tusi huqam karo... this is a new generation of Pakistanis you are dealing with, we know our rights and we have a platform to fight for our rights.. nawaz sharif had all the chance to cool things up, Imran even let him in his house, but still the egoist stupid nawaz couldnt ease the situation... now bhukto.. the more hype, the more chance that pmln time is over, unless they resist and give chance to Army intervention !

Lol, u are true follower of your leader. Changed stance in single thread three times bravo.

Do i need to reply all this, please go ahead, what ever IK can do. If he is against whole system, why waiting for NS to back down. PTi, government, and terrorist all on same page. Let March began.

10575922_10202985576132772_1241961230_n.jpg

mujhay bhi kisi nay nahi kiya, but I am going for my country and future generations.. I dont wish to see bhuttos and sharifs ruling over next generation, I wish middle class to clinch power from these elite families !

yeh tu galat baat hai na yaar ... koi tu hum bechare awaam ko bhi izzat se bulay bina biryani aur qormay ke :lol:

Back
Top Bottom