What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

PTI ko vote dia ti PPP ko jaye ga vote , who remembers :omghaha:

Nothing, it was overdue on PTI due to declaring Election and assemblies bogus in the first place. They should done it long time back.:lol:

Correct, had PTI not accepted the results in May 2013 then the whole elections could have been affected, given the massive support PTI had then. Also, PTI started the protest too early: 2016/17 would have been far more effective.
Imran Khan should get a 'Tamgha' for political stupidity!

Let me elaborate on my post above with regard to timings.
In August 1990 Benazir Bhutto's first govt was sent packing as a result of political intrigues. The re-elections held that year led to her massive loss in number of Assembly seats from the 1988 elections even though her party acquired just about the same amount of votes as before and about equal to NS. No doubt the then powerful Establishment had cut her to size. She drew massive protests: 'Karachi se Khyber tak, Dhandhli Dhandli!'. But resigned to her fate as a very small party in the Parliament. She bid her time--knowing that NS would implode. And he sure did. She came back to power barely 3 years later.

But she had held her tongue in control. You can't imagine how she was personally humiliated. She was still VERY popular. Though she exploited the 'Sindh Card' but was never so blatantly provincial as this wanna-be Pashtun Imran Khan is.

Her sense of timing was brilliant. This puny brained Imran Khan is a political midget compared to her.

But she had held her tongue in control. You can't imagine how she was personally humiliated. She was still VERY popular. Though she exploited the 'Sindh Card' but was never so blatantly provincial as this wanna-be Pashtun Imran Khan is.
her.

True, his lahori accent is curse so he can never be considered true pashtun but wannabe.

Nawaz, Zardari, America, Saudi Arabia and Lal Masjid's terrorists.....do i need to say more?

Latest press release by interior minister that PTI & Qadri march have threat of 2 suicide bombers so
where is bomb vehicle the gov purchase to UK

Capital police bomb disposal capacity shrinks | ePaper | DAWN.COM

Place them near Mob if they are working .......................
:police:

Today i wanna visit that side but roads are blocked......
:pakistan:
Dont kidding peoples Just Do justice if you stop terrorism..........

interior minister is lying.

PTI protests have been very peaceful.

Now they want to talk about suicide bombers to scare people.

Yes festival organised by PML N it is still a mujra

Mujra is mujra whether by PML (N) or by PTI. By the way PTI's mujra is much better. Perhaps they are more professional in this.

According to transmission on Dawn it seem both Nawaz and NA are going home soon INSHALLAH

I hope not. If this happens then democracy shall go home. PTI shall suffer most.

Mujra is mujra whether by PML (N) or by PTI. By the way PTI's mujra is much better. Perhaps they are more professional in this.

I hope not. If this happens then democracy shall go home. PTI shall suffer most.
Its seems you personally know some professinal mujra ladies that is why you are so sure:cool:

Nawaz, Zardari, America, Saudi Arabia and Lal Masjid's terrorists.....do i need to say more?

Yes, you forgot Chaudhries of Gujrat, Sh. Rasheed, TuQ, and Taliban (via IK speeches).

Not to mention Constitution!!!

NS does not need Zardari as such, but is being pushed to lean on him for political support. But PTI supporters do not see that, do they?

IK's aggressive stance pushes PML-N closer to PPP.

Where do Lal Masjid people fit into this? Why bring them up?

Butts ask Imran Khan to apologize for maligning them | ARY NEWS
LAHORE: Butt fraternity has expressed immense grief and anger over its character assassination during speeches by politicians at protest sit-ins in Islamabad, while the members have also warned of a ‘Butt March’ if the process continues, ARY News reported.

According to details, Gullu Butt, Pomi Butt and Billu Butt have become important enough to get space in the speeches of leaders of Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) and Pakistan Awami Tehreek (PAT), yet the speeches are inciting grief and anger among the Butt brotherhood countrywide.

In this regard, scores of masses from Lahore’s Butt community staged a protest demonstration at Mall Road, Lahore and strongly condemned the use of foul language against them in Islamabad.

The Butts of Lahore gave an ultimatum to Imran Khan to present an apology within 24 hours for speaking ill and waging false propaganda against them.

They said, “We are peaceful people and if the propaganda against us was not stopped, then all the Butts will march from Karachi to Peshawar”.

Back
Top Bottom