What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

Its seems you personally know some professinal mujra ladies that is why you are so sure:cool:

A number of them are regularly seen in PTI. They have a special department for them in PTI and supervised by chairman himself.

Butts ask Imran Khan to apologize for maligning them | ARY NEWS
LAHORE: Butt fraternity has expressed immense grief and anger over its character assassination during speeches by politicians at protest sit-ins in Islamabad, while the members have also warned of a ‘Butt March’ if the process continues, ARY News reported.

According to details, Gullu Butt, Pomi Butt and Billu Butt have become important enough to get space in the speeches of leaders of Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) and Pakistan Awami Tehreek (PAT), yet the speeches are inciting grief and anger among the Butt brotherhood countrywide.

In this regard, scores of masses from Lahore’s Butt community staged a protest demonstration at Mall Road, Lahore and strongly condemned the use of foul language against them in Islamabad.

The Butts of Lahore gave an ultimatum to Imran Khan to present an apology within 24 hours for speaking ill and waging false propaganda against them.

They said, “We are peaceful people and if the propaganda against us was not stopped, then all the Butts will march from Karachi to Peshawar”.

Oa @Armstrong, yeh kia ho raha hai?

Correct, had PTI not accepted the results in May 2013 then the whole elections could have been affected, given the massive support PTI had then. Also, PTI started the protest too early: 2016/17 would have been far more effective.
Imran Khan should get a 'Tamgha' for political stupidity!

On top of that, IK himself and his followers as well evern more stupidly acclaimed and cherished the fact that they are not politician in the first place afterall.....Benda la lay jutti......and should ask them "phir politics main Amb lainay kay liyay aye ho".

Imran challenging political parties of KPK to do dharna half the size...... o_O

Yes, you forgot Chaudhries of Gujrat, Sh. Rasheed, TuQ, and Taliban (via IK speeches).

I thought of bring that up but you beat me to that. Imran's close alliance with the most morally and politically bankrupt turncoats like the Chaurdies of Gujrat is enough to tell us how really 'different' he is. These people have been around for decades and have been part of so many setups--making $$.

@Chak Bamu

Chahudris are domestic political stake holders.

United States is a colonial power.

Saudi Arabia is a 'foreign' power which backs Salafist ideology in Pakistan.

Al-Qaeda and its ISIS loving terrorists are well, terrorists!

Come again.

On top of that, IK himself and his followers as well evern more stupidly acclaimed and cherished the fact that they are not politician in the first place afterall.....Benda la lay jutti......and should ask them "phir politics main Amb lainay kay liyay aye ho".

It was General Zia who openly called 'politics' and 'democracy' as against Islam and made them dirty words. So just like Zia, Imran is another retard. Imran actively engages in 'politics', has a registered 'political' party, makes alliances with (sometimes) nasty politicians, and yet tries to portray himself as above 'politics'. He and a lot of his followers truly live in some La La Land.

A challenge to Ns. If he can get 200 patwaris in peshawar saying GoimranGo then i will call elections tomorrow ( idont get it what elections? kpk elections?)

A challenge to Ns. If he can get 200 patwaris in peshawar saying GoimranGo then i will call elections tomorrow ( idont get it what elections? kpk elections?)

Daallll.....Karariiiii Daaallll......Murghhhh Daaalllll...:lol:

@Oscar

I'm seeing Jhang episode's repeat.

NS's terrorist allies from Laskar e Jhangvi, Sipah-e-Sahaba, Azam Tariq group and Ahl-e-Sunnah wal jama, which is a new brand of SSP are becoming active in Jhang district. Looks like Nawaz Sharif wants to lose his Salfi dogs to go and kill Shia's and Sunnis in Jhang to divert military's attention.

According to my sources, situation in Jhang is getting tense and know that Ahmadi town of Rabwa is just around the corner!!

Back
Top Bottom