What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

Nothing, it was overdue on PTI due to declaring Election and assemblies bogus in the first place. They should done it long time back.

IK & PTI comes into their senses in bye elections....:lol:
PTI is not gona participate in it ...

Lagay Raho Bhaiyo Lagay raho.....

I have said enough from myself, and now I am committed to enjoying this show. That is a lot better than repeating same arguments in response to same assertions in response to same observations.

@Bratva , you seem to have forgotten Madam Atiyya about whom Mumtaz Mufti wrote in "Alakh Nagri". 'Danday wali Sarkar' is a bit of a prediction and should be treated as a prediction and not a fact. If it happens, it will happen as and when Allah wills, not according to our assumptions.

This thing is almost 60 years old, not 10 to 15 years.

Bamu sahab, I chose not to discuss Aunty M, Audience is not well versed with Aunty M and her predictions.

Since you mentioned her, There is a bureaucrat in sindh Government, M.Iqbal deewan, he is secretary transport. He was follower of Aunty M and written about his encounters and her personal life in much detail in his book, 'Jisay Raat Lay Uri Hava’

A bureaucrat’s witty mix of history and fiction – The Express Tribune

Future of Pakistan (Insha Allah): Mohtarma Atiya (Aunty M of Book 'Jise Raat Le Uri Hawa' by Iqbal Diwan) - Part 1

Future of Pakistan (Insha Allah): Mohtarma Atiya’s Holy Dream about New Border of Pakistan & Warnings by Saints - Part 2

Nothing, it was overdue on PTI due to declaring Election and assemblies bogus in the first place. They should done it long time back.

IK & PTI comes into their senses in bye elections....:lol:

PTI wont participate in it otherwise whats the point of resignation. Those seats will most probably either go to JI or ANP in KPK or N.

If this happens then N might end up with over 200 seats. I think that will be most seats in our election history in NA held by one party?

bro he dnt get punishment , FIR can be registered against anyone .. that is leagal write of anyone to put someone name in FIR

JIT finds no role of PM, Punjab CM, others - thenews.com.pk

JIT finds no role of PM, Punjab CM, others

ISLAMABAD: The Joint Investigation Team (JIT) on Model Town killings, represented by Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) and Military Intelligence (MI) besides others, has not found any conspiracy orchestrated by Prime Minister, Punjab Chief Minister, any federal or provincial minister or any of the civil servants.

Well-placed sources told The News that the JIT, comprising ISI, MI, special branch, Police, CIA, IB, after interrogation and investigation has concluded that the unfortunate event on June 17 which resulted in killing of 14 people was a product of spur of the moment and not because of any pre-planned conspiracy as accused by Pakistan Awami Tehreek (PAT) leader Tahirul Qadri.

The sources said that as per JIT report the SP Model Town ordered policemen to open fire (aerial as per SP’s statement) after PAT’s workers opened fire on police.Moreover, the sources maintained that the JIT had concluded that all the policemen visible in the videos of the event told the JIT that they were ordered by their Superintendent of Police (SP) Model Town. They did not name anyone else. While the SP Model Town told the JIT that he only ordered for aerial firing and not the direct firing, the sources added. The sources said that none of the persons interviewed by the JIT named any other officers but the SP Model Town who ordered them to open fire. No one even named CCPO Lahore or Inspector General of Police or the Home Secretary i.e. the officers not present on the scene, let alone Rana Sanaullah, Punjab former law minister or Dr Tauqir Shah, former Secretary to CM, or Punjab chief minister or the prime minister.

The JIT has also not indicted any of the 21 persons against whom Dr Tahirul Qadri had submitted application for registration of FIR. Because the JIT could not interrogate the other party, it would therefore submit its challan of whatever it had gathered and concluded so far to the Punjab government which would likewise be presented before the court.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What happened in Model Town on 17 June was a F-up on local level, just like it happened in South Africa Police clash with Miners about 2 years ago.

Granted the responsibility rests with Chielf Minister, but after hearing so much Bak bak about this on PDF, I think I can justifiably ask everyone to let the legal process take its course instead of more obfuscation.

Bamu sahab, I chose not to discuss Aunty M, Audience is not well versed with Aunty M and her predictions.

Since you mentioned her, There is a bureaucrat in sindh Government, M.Iqbal deewan, he is secretary transport. He was follower of Aunty M and written about his encounters and her personal life in much detail in his book, 'Jisay Raat Lay Uri Hava’

A bureaucrat’s witty mix of history and fiction – The Express Tribune

Future of Pakistan (Insha Allah): Mohtarma Atiya (Aunty M of Book 'Jise Raat Le Uri Hawa' by Iqbal Diwan) - Part 1

Future of Pakistan (Insha Allah): Mohtarma Atiya’s Holy Dream about New Border of Pakistan & Warnings by Saints - Part 2

Thanks for the links. I stopped hunting such predictions many years ago. What needs to be done today can not be contingent upon predictions. This is stuff of disasters.

Palestinians happily sold their land to Zionist Jews thinking that since the clerics have told them that Imam Mehdi is about to appear, they can enjoy the money and get their lands back after a short time. This was quoted by Abdul Ghaffar Khan from his personal conversations when he visited Palestine (Jerusalem) after Hajj.

Granted the responsibility rests with Chielf Minister, but after hearing so much Bak bak about this on PDF, I think I can justifiably ask everyone to let the legal process take its course instead of more obfuscation.
bro im saying a basic thing why FIR is not registered . No matter what the FIR is . it the right of the victims . u believe the police will tell the truth after what they did? they changed fir twice. they changed wtice and registered against the side who was murdered

now lets come to the main point . the report has been giving 8 days from now , shahbaz sharif is hiding it and didnt publish it.
now all of the sudden geo ( please see the founder on the main page) say that report doesnt say they murdered it . why dont they publish it?

bro im saying a basic thing why FIR is not registered . No matter what the FIR is . it the right of the victims . u believe the police will tell the truth after what they did? they changed fir twice. they changed wtice and registered against the side who was murdered

now lets come to the main point . the report has been giving 8 days from now , shahbaz sharif is hiding it and didnt publish it.
now all of the sudden geo ( please see the founder on the main page) say that report doesnt say they murdered it . why dont they publish it?

FIR has been registered, but not on behalf of PAT. That is what they are complaining about. One incident can not have 2 FIRs. This is a legal point.

Mullah Hangama needed bodies and got them. Don't you remember that he incited his workers to attack Police? PAT people are no angels. They want to gain political mileage, not justice. That is why no matter what ANY court says, they will keep crying and shedding crocodile tears over this til the Day of Judgment.

PAT workers have been groomed as canon fodder over last 30 years via TuQ's religious society. They are only good for donating blood for politics as needed. Ambitious psychopaths like TuQ don't give a damn about people.

Bvo6mKaIQAET5MR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom