What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

Because as per law you can not register FIR against sitting parliamentarians without permission of the respective assembly speaker.
Court orders or not you still need Speakers approval.

Gullu but is on bail. I do not know if FIR registered against him include this one or not but he was arrested. FIR against some police officers were also registered Perhaps they are also on bail. I am not 100% sure.

I any case FIR should be registered against all involved and thorough investigation carried out. Innocent should be cleared and guilty punished to the fullest from both sides.

ZAB was hanged by court order. Right or wrong can be debated but still court ordered him to be hanged.

Although opinion is split as to legality of the court order.
Check out how & who, & when FIR was launched against the ZAB, it's s great lesson?

Well looking at the discussion for a couple of pages, i am gonna take a wild guess and say nothing new has happened. :P :P :P

Check out how & who, & when FIR was launched against the ZAB, it's s great lesson?

Ahmed Raza Kasuri lodged FIR against Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto after his father's death in an assassination attempt. If you the complete facts then you should know that ZAB was released after about 10 days when the judge declared evidence as insufficient. However the judge was removed and a new judge appointed. Rest is more or less known.

This is the opinion of legal experts. No you can not register FIR against sitting President. Who ever told you that. President has immunity.
bro immunity and fir is different thing . why the dumb pmln supporters dnt have understand it . FIR can be registered against anyone even obama.. president is not named in FIR please yaar why do u guys twits facts .. he is PM and CM not president ..

Ahmed Raza Kasuri lodged FIR against Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto after his father's death in an assassination attempt. If you the complete facts then you should know that ZAB was released after about 10 days when the judge declared evidence as insufficient. However the judge was removed and a new judge appointed. Rest is more or less known.
exactly the same thing we are saying . FIR can be resigered against anyone. bail or no bail is different issue

bro immunity and fir is different thing . why the dumb pmln supporters dnt have understand it . FIR can be registered against anyone even obama.. president is not named in FIR please yaar why do u guys twits facts .. he is PM and CM not president ..

exactly the same thing we are saying . FIR can be resigered against anyone. bail or no bail is different issue

Immunity and FIR is different. Care to explain. What is the purpose of immunity if FIR can be registered.

When FIR was registered against ZAB he was not parliamentarian. He had been deposed. Got it.

Immunity and FIR is different. Care to explain. What is the purpose of immunity if FIR can be registered.

When FIR was registered against ZAB he was not parliamentarian. He had been deposed. Got it.

Please understand this:
FIR can be registered against anyone, however President has the immunity for being tried in the court. Immunity is not from the FIR being launched, instead immunity is for being tried in the court. Two very different things. FIR results in investigation for the case etc, but immunity only stops the case being heard in the court. It does render the FIR useless, but nonetheless the FIR can still be launched.

Lagay Raho Bhaiyo Lagay raho.....

I have said enough from myself, and now I am committed to enjoying this show. That is a lot better than repeating same arguments in response to same assertions in response to same observations.

@Bratva , you seem to have forgotten Madam Atiyya about whom Mumtaz Mufti wrote in "Alakh Nagri". 'Danday wali Sarkar' is a bit of a prediction and should be treated as a prediction and not a fact. If it happens, it will happen as and when Allah wills, not according to our assumptions.

This thing is almost 60 years old, not 10 to 15 years.

Lagay Raho Bhaiyo Lagay raho.....

I have said enough from myself, and now I am committed to enjoying this show. That is a lot better than repeating same arguments in response to same assertions in response to same observations.

@Bratva , you seem to have forgotten Madam Atiyya about whom Mumtaz Mufti wrote in "Alakh Nagri". 'Danday wali Sarkar' is a bit of a prediction and should be treated as a prediction and not a fact. If it happens, it will happen as and when Allah wills, not according to our assumptions.

This thing is almost 60 years old, not 10 to 15 years.

This. I am tired of asking questions and arguing too. Now lets see how this pans out. Any new development and i will post it here but seeing past couple of days the only new development has been that talks started.

ASWJ entry in this thing is totally unwelcome. Everybody knows that ASWJ is repackeaged SSP. No sane observer can support them in any way.

PML-N should not encourage them, but on the other hand Shia Clerics practicing sectarian politics are supporting PAT. Both of these are worthy of condemnation.

This just goes to show how wrong and frightful is the politics of sectarianism.

Ahl-e-Sunnat ul jamat's rally in Islamabad against the IK's and TQ's long march..
Looks much bigger than Mr IK's and TQ's long march.

A shrewd but dangerous move by NS. This should be discouraged. Now sectarian violence may erupt if this is allowed to happen.

PTI members are quitting from national assembly. 34 of them as PTI has 35 seats in total while PMLN has 186 seats out of 342 and PPP has 42 seats.

jamshed dasti and sheikh rasheed are also going to give them.

N league willing to talk on PM resignation on the basis of khursheed shah points.

However confusion is there still as shahbaz sharif recently said that the call of resignation and re-election is out of question.

Last edited:

bro he dnt get punishment , FIR can be registered against anyone .. that is leagal write of anyone to put someone name in FIR

EC announces that by 31 october re-elections will be held on those seats from which PTI will quit. So since PTI wont contest if N takes most of those seats then they will have a majority of over 200 seats!!!

Cmon PTI dont lose your national representation.

Back
Top Bottom