What's new

PTI protests against NW operation !

Alliance is the only choice we have. Tell me what's the other option? I don't agree with American policies and their acts but we should avoid conflict with a superpower at all costs. We are fighting an insurgency. We should concentrate on that. Don't you think so?

Alliance with kaafirs like Americans is totally forbidden even if it means total destruction. Yes, avoiding the conflict is always the option but this is also upto a certain limit, the Americans have proven that there's no end to their wish list.

the question is what's fueling the insurgency, it's the alliance and fighting America's war with own people. when we kill innocent people on American orders than do expect retaliation. as per News Papers, this will be operation against the Haqqanis on American orders- i don't remember Haqqani's fighting Pak army instead they are freedom fighters fighting the American invaders. So why operation against them?

This is nothing new, even in British colonial era there were local loyalists who served the goras for material gains. even in those times freedom fighters were labeled as traitors/terrorists. Mujahideens fighting American terrorists might be terrorists in your eyes but not mines and of the majority of Pakistanis.

what so far have been changes after the swat operation ??? pakistanis are being bombed on same pace just like before swat operation even now terrorists are attacking on our air bases as our govt claims that we have broke terrorists backbone in swat but its looking like terrorists are moe stronger now .

Why do you think I'm advocating for this operation? It's to eradiace this menace from our society once and for all. Go in with all you got. We have to strike at where it will hurt them. AND THATS NW.

Give them no place to hide, regroup or even rest. No where in Pakistan

By implementation of the constitution I meant basic rights for the local populace.

Such as:

FREEDOM OF SPEECH - FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION - NO DISCRIMINATION, EQUALITY AMONG RACE, RELIGION and GENDER - RIGHTS FOR WOMEN TO VOTE, WORK AND LIVE! RIGHT TO EDUCATION

This is part of our constitution and what QUAID E AZAM dreamt of for this country.

so now you don't even wan't the total implementation of Pakistani constitution?

Jinnah struggled for a piece of land to be ruled of Islamic laws.

we are just wasting our people and army in this so called war on terror started by americans . they themselves dealing with talibans in afghanistan why cant we deal with them ???

Are terrorists not threatening Pakistan?

If not, then why everyone says in Pakistan that Pakistan is the one who is most affected by terrorists than anywhere else in the world?

read my post again, there's no denying that^^^

yes we should attack on these terrorists hide out they were spotted sum where in N.waziristan playing with gernade and rocket launchers .

And what about those 35000 PAKISTANIS who were killed by these FANATICS that love to hide behind WOMEN and CHILDREN!?

Collateral damage is inevitable when you have such deviant and inhumane enemy. Even all those who died in drone attacks do not amount to 35000 innocent bystanders murdered by these SICK LUNATICS. Why do you only see casaulties caused by drone? what about those who were murderde

Further more, who is to say these pictures are authentic? and not propaganda?

THINK ABOUT IT!

And what about those 35000 PAKISTANIS who were killed by these FANATICS that love to hide behind WOMEN and CHILDREN!?

Collateral damage is inevitable when you have such deviant and inhumane enemy. Even all those who died in drone attacks do not amount to 35000 innocent bystanders murdered by these SICK LUNATICS. Why do you only see casaulties caused by drone? what about those who were murderde

THINK ABOUT IT!

when sum drone will attack on ur home killing your brother what will you do ??? you will take revenge of your brother by suicide attacks same is the case with the people who are suffering from these drone attacks ,, operation in these areas are increasing terrorists not decreasing .

the problem is you people havent suffered from this war you are just sitting and relaxing and just commenting ... why dont you see the conditions of the people who suffers from these operations ??? killing of innocent civilians apart what about the people who displaced from there homes ??? can you live in a camp for months leaving your luxurious home ???

when sum drone will attack on ur home killing your brother what will you do ??? you will take revenge of your brother by suicide attacks same is the case with the people who are suffering from these drone attacks ,, operation in these areas are increasing terrorists not decreasing .

I will ensure that those the Drones are hunting are not being sheltered by me or by my tribe.

My tribe come first and not the terrorists!

Bhai sahab, these people REJECT and I repeat again REJECT our culture, laws, constitution and do not want ANYTHING Pakistani there.

IT IS A PART OF PAKISTAN!

If someone breaks the law and is hell bent in not accepting civil norms of life but ancient age old draconian laws as basis of existence what shall the state do? let these anarchists roam around PAKISTANI cities freely?

NO.

If they don't want an operation WHY HARBOR FUGITIVES in the first place!?

I will ensure that those the Drones are hunting are not being sheltered by me or by my tribe.

My tribe come first and not the terrorists!

who knows the drones are killing the terrorists or not ??? we are just sitting here just watching news channels broadcasting news and we believe what they say, we dont know the ground realities .

Bhai sahab, these people REJECT and I repeat again REJECT our culture, laws, constitution and do not want ANYTHING Pakistani there.

IT IS A PART OF PAKISTAN!

If someone breaks the law and is hell bent in not accepting civil norms of life but ancient age old draconian laws as basis of existence what shall the state do? let these anarchists roam around PAKISTANI cities freely?

NO.

rejecting culture, laws, constitution which law says kill the person who rejects all this ??? the picture of traitor in your avatar is also a rejecter of laws , constitutions and culture and you making him your ideal should we kill him or not what u say ?

rejecting culture, laws, constitution which law says kill the person who rejects all this ??? the picture of traitor in your avatar is also a rejecter of laws , constitutions and culture and you making him your ideal should we kill him or not what u say ?

Nice way to deviate off topic. No where did Musharraf violate the law certain steps were made for the betterment of the people (99 coup). Infact, he tried to implement basic HUMAN RIGHTS in these areas where by they destroyed school, roads and other forms of development.

Musharraf is not responsible for 35k innocent PAKISTANIS who were killed but they are.

Now you tell me what shall the state do in these circumstances? sit back relax?

Nice way to deviate off topic. No where did Musharraf violate the law certain steps were made for the betterment of the people (99 coup). Infact, he tried to implement basic HUMAN RIGHTS in these areas where by they destroyed school, roads and other forms of development.

Musharraf is not responsible for 35k innocent PAKISTANIS who were killed but they are.

Now you tell me what shall the state do in these circumstances? sit back relax?

dont be hypocrite now , mushi is responsible for the condition of pakistan ... ayub khan also implemented martial law for betterment of pakistan but he sold rivers of pakistan ,, zia ul haq also came for betterment but he gave us gift of gun culture in pakistan in the end Mushi came he gave us gift of NRO and dead bodies of pakistani peoples and army men :disagree:

apart from indians and outsiders... addressing to local war mongers and fascists:

a high official army personnel is reported to have said it as "good joke". he further added "even there is no operation under consideration". If its true, I think your blood thirst will have to wait...damn this army, cannot even feed you with blood...

also the Foreign office has said that no contract has taken place between Washington and Islamabad regarding the NW operation.

there are also news that Pakistan army is trying for truce with TTP and other militant groups, on request of USA to halt fighting til next USA elections...

Back
Top Bottom