What's new

PTI protests against NW operation !

apart from indians and outsiders... addressing to local war mongers and fascists:

a high official army personnel is reported to have said it as "good joke". he further added "even there is no operation under consideration". If its true, I think your blood thirst will have to wait...damn this army, cannot even feed you with blood...

also the Foreign office has said that no contract has taken place between Washington and Islamabad regarding the NW operation.

there are also news that Pakistan army is trying for truce with TTP and other militant groups, on request of USA to halt fighting til next USA elections...

All I seek is those behind 35K deaths in Pakistan to be punished and dealt with. If we don't do it now generations will not forgive us.

I seek justice for those not with us today.

Pakistan is already isolated in the world. Our credibility is at all time low.

All I seek is those behind 35K deaths in Pakistan to be punished and dealt with. If we don't do it now generations will not forgive us.

you are just thinking about our generation which is living in major cities of pakistan and their future but you are not thinking about the future of those innocent people who are victims of this so called war on terror imposed by our american A** licker leaders . what will they teach their next generation ??? war is not the solution of everything america is super power even they were not able to defeat these people and you are saying we should keep on wasting our people and money one this useless war.

looks like you have too much faith in credibility Ratings given by American terrorists- who the hell cares what the so called "world" think about us.

why not start seeking revenge of the partition massacre ? why not start seeking revenge of the kargil shame? why not start seeking revenge of the .......oh forget it....

does anyone understands what will be the outfall of this operation ?? atleast equal or more number of civilian deaths, same number of bomb blasts, same or more number of military personnel death...

and yes the big question DO MORE mantra from your amreeki masters will likely to be continued...!!

and the end result? a crippling army, with wounded Nation...

this is exactly what indians and outsiders want...end us...cause we dont concern them, they only want to see a show...

why not start seeking revenge of the partition massacre ? why not start seeking revenge of the kargil shame? why not start seeking revenge of the .......oh forget it....

And your point is? I'm talking of today's Pakistan not about the past. What do you want? surrender to these murderous fanatic lunatics and accept their demands of religious bigotry?

THAT Is exactly what IK is preaching.

Who is to say that they will stop there? when you concede defeat they will seek more.

Well well well. Peple are taking it in a wrong way!!
My guess:

Imran Khan has got a love for Pakhtoons and he has been visiting them. We all have seen the pictures. Some of them were badly effected due to the fighting going on. That maybe a reason.

But overall, even I doubt it would be a successful operation (see my post in the thread for why am I saying this(

And your point is? I'm talking of today's Pakistan not about the past. What do you want? surrender to these murderous fanatic lunatics and accept their demands of religious bigotry?

THAT Is exactly what IK is preaching.

Who is to say that they will stop there? when you concede defeat they will seek more.
how exactly that is past, are we at peace with india ?
btw by your point it means if amreeka stops asking our top brass to "do more", this would become a matter of past too ?? :P

peace to end civil war is not weakness... you know and as well as I, about their history... I dont want my military to die or cripple, nor want my nation to suffer from more sons and daughters... yes this is exactly what IK is preaching...and every peace loving citizen of this country supports that.

Alliance with kaafirs like Americans is totally forbidden even if it means total destruction. Yes, avoiding the conflict is always the option but this is also upto a certain limit, the Americans have proven that there's no end to their wish list.
We can have treaties with non-muslims (Sulah hudaibiya being an example). Our nation willingly joined WOT and now some among us want to chicken out?

the question is what's fueling the insurgency, it's the alliance and fighting America's war with own people. when we kill innocent people on American orders than do expect retaliation. as per News Papers, this will be operation against the Haqqanis on American orders- i don't remember Haqqani's fighting Pak army instead they are freedom fighters fighting the American invaders. So why operation against them?
Haqqani are free to do what they want to do in Afghanistan as long as they stay in Afghanistan. They need to GET OUT of Pakistan. Understand?

The very reason for our relationship getting strained with ISAF is due to these Taliban groups which use Pakistan as a staging ground for recuperation, planning, and other activities.

This is nothing new, even in British colonial era there were local loyalists who served the goras for material gains. even in those times freedom fighters were labeled as traitors/terrorists. Mujahideens fighting American terrorists might be terrorists in your eyes but not mines and of the majority of Pakistanis.
We are not against freedom struggles. We want our country to be free from terrorism and those elements who use our country for staging grounds for their activities.

and the end result? a crippling army, with wounded Nation...

this is exactly what indians and outsiders want...end us...cause we dont concern them, they only want to see a show...

So whats your solution? let them off the hook? amnesty for murderers of 35k people? accept their way of life? concede defeat? seek no justice?

That is not Jinnah's Pakistan.

So whats your solution? let them off the hook? amnesty for murderers of 35k people? accept their way of life? concede defeat? seek no justice?

That is not Jinnah's Pakistan.

truce ! lets say tomm amreeka leaves afghanistan, the very next day army will beg for truce. Mark my words. your Nation doesnot want to fight them, your leadership doesnot want to fight them, your army doesnot want to fight them...but just some golf playing generals... cause they fear Amreeka, cause they dont have credibility nor moral courage to even check the passport of General Mike Mullen if he has a visa or not...

this would have not been Jinnah's strategy either.... if you know at all what Jinnah did in mar-april 1948.

I 110% agree that Pakistan Army should not initiate Operation in Wazirastan on American orders. If operation is inevitable, right time and period of operation must be decided by Pakistanis not Americans

I 110% agree that Pakistan Army should not initiate Operation in Wazirastan on American orders. If operation is inevitable, right time and period of operation must be decided by Pakistanis not Americans

Thats fine with me, just don't let the Taliban take the chance to strike first. Oh right they done it many times already.

Back
Top Bottom