What's new

PTI protests against NW operation !

We can have treaties with non-muslims (Sulah hudaibiya being an example). Our nation willingly joined WOT and now some among us want to chicken out?

musharraf went in, not our NATION.

Haqqani are free to do what they want to do in Afghanistan as long as they stay in Afghanistan. They need to GET OUT of Pakistan. Understand?

The very reason for our relationship getting strained with ISAF is due to these Taliban groups which use Pakistan as a staging ground for recuperation, planning, and other activities.

Haqqani is on our army's payroll... if you know.
We are not against freedom struggles. We want our country to be free from terrorism and those elements who use our country for staging grounds for their activities.

as long as generals get $$$$$$$$$$, the above mantra will continue...

I 110% agree that Pakistan Army should not initiate Operation in Wazirastan on American orders. If operation is inevitable, right time and period of operation must be decided by Pakistanis not Americans

exactly this is what Imran khan says, take your decisions, not dictations...

when sum drone will attack on ur home killing your brother what will you do ??? you will take revenge of your brother by suicide attacks same is the case with the people who are suffering from these drone attacks.

If a drone hit my home, and killed my sisters, the last thing I would do is to strap a bomb around my chest, and blow up innocent women/children. The last thing I would do is to blow up myself on a Friday pray gathering.

And by your logic, the people who have lost their family members due to these suicide bombers should also strap a bomb to themselves, go to tribal regions and blow themselves/innocent women & children up?

If these people were true Muslims as they claim to be, they would wait for Allah to give justice.

If a drone hit my home, and killed my sisters, the last thing I would do is to strap a bomb around my chest, and blow up innocent women/children. The last thing I would do is to blow up myself on a Friday pray gathering.

And by your logic, the people who have lost their family members due to these suicide bombers should also strap a bomb to themselves, go to tribal regions and blow themselves/innocent women & children up?

we have a different way out that is air strike, bombardment etc, if they had it they would use it too...its more effective...

You know what the biggest joke is?

A party called Tehrik E Insaf (Movement for Justice) advocating and pleading a case for amnesty and dialogue with criminals.

A person who on numerous occassions championed himself as the defender of Justice, no compromise and bahadur e Pakistan titles.

Hypocrisy. He should rename his party "DIALOGUE E SURRENDER"

Imagine a court in dialogue with a criminal for peace! :sick:

A party called Tehrik E Insaf (Movement for Justice) advocating and pleading a case for amnesty and dialogue with criminals.

A person who on numerous occassions championed himself as the defender of Justice, no compromise and bahadur e Pakistan titles.

who is asking to surrender? its not about point scoring, its about how to get out of this amreeeki gulami...

What about protest against terrorism ?

the case is in court of UK, lets see if interpol investigates the culprit...

raising public opinion against terrorism which is a reactionary or result product of amreeka's WOT against the indigenous community...doesnot really make sense...the root cause of terrorism is WOT. the sooner we get out of it, the better will be the consequences...and Inshallah end of reactionary terrorism as well.

we have a different way out that is air strike, bombardment etc, if they had it they would use it too...its more effective...

I doubt it. The Taliban won't use helos or planes if given because they would easily stand out and get killed easier.

Instead of supporting our troops and the armed forces in their hour of need this lunatic (Imran Khan and his charade) is blabbering recklessly in support of barbaric, insane and inhumane animals. This shows how competent this fool is on matters of national security.

We all need to support our troops FFS. They are going in to battle for our country's tomorrow.

Well, good but bit aggressive.

This operation is substitute for drones which kill Suspects. The way Army cleaned the Swat, we hope they will go in the same way in NW. Maximum achievement with minimum loss of lives. However, if we plan to kill innocent people there, I am with Imran Khan.

Pakistan have no more choice as they have again taken orders and money for this.

what about you leader " AGAR HAM WOT ME AMERICA KA SATH NA DETAY TO WO HAMAIN TABAH KER DETA", what a brave man, now bull Shi* is sitting abroad to avoid cases.

Ajj Pakistan in haloon ko Musharaf ke waja se pohnacha hai.. lanat ho is per.

Contrary to the belief of a few people in these forums, it is not the "Ruling Elite class Pacifists/Liberals" who have made this Pakistan's war. I hail from a family of hard working middle class people who work jobs all their lives to give good education and a small homes to their children and during family discussions i have always found everyone supporting a peaceful Pakistan without the Mullah scum. I can assure you that only 5-10% of the Pakistani population actually supports the extremists, the remaining 90-95% who either support them or remain silent do it because they fear for their lives and do not want to be tagged as "Kafir".

twin-bomb-blast-in-pakistan.jpg

I am sorry i don't have the heart to post images as gruesome as someone else posted in the thread but the ones i have posted above convey the message. Are the personnel from security forces robots? Don't you think they are Sons, fathers, Husbands, Uncles themselves? What is the fault of the innocent Pakistani's going to mosques, schools, religious shrines, offices, bazaars?

I used to support Imran Khan but he should also realize that aggression is not the answer everytime.

Back
Top Bottom