What's new

PTI protests against NW operation !

The poor tribes living in their mud huts in FATA are not the problem, and neither the Americans, the British, Israelis, Afghans, Germans, Japanese, Maoris or Masais are posing any threat to the stability of Pakistan. The real danger that has eventually brought Pakistan to the ultimate point of implosion are the semi-educated, low IQ, dangerously duffer (thank you Asma Jahangir for your pearls of wisdom, whenever this phrase crosses my mind it leaves a smile on my face) and wannabe TemurLungs and Napoleons of Rawalpindi. The boys indulged themselves into dangerous adventures which were beyond their physical and mental capabilities.

Where is that another adventurous retired Napoleon of our victorious army hiding these days who few years ago advocated a nuclear warning shot in the Bay of Bengal?

PTI and his followers are missing the point that TTP has vowed to fight Pakistan even after the withdawl of American forces. We are like America to them now. Why people don't understand?Their intentions can't be more obvious and still PTI doesn't want the Govt to take action against them in NW.

Imran khan has turned into another trumpet for establishment, he is serving their agendas.

Damn dude I wasnt trolling .

I fully support Imran Khan but sometimes it seems that he talks too much so I said attention wh*re .
Even many Pakistanis would agree

nope, u talk trash about him cuz his the only one person who really cares about Pakistan, n indians dont like anything good happening in Pakistan.

apart from indians and outsiders... addressing to local war mongers and fascists:

a high official army personnel is reported to have said it as "good joke". he further added "even there is no operation under consideration". If its true, I think your blood thirst will have to wait...damn this army, cannot even feed you with blood...

also the Foreign office has said that no contract has taken place between Washington and Islamabad regarding the NW operation.

there are also news that Pakistan army is trying for truce with TTP and other militant groups, on request of USA to halt fighting til next USA elections...

these news have been confirmed.

It's not who you support and where you stand. It's about the dirt which has been put into your mind needs cleansing either by Pen or by bullet. Try to debunk my arguments with valid inputs, these cheap shots and blatant disrespect will not get you anywhere. A friendly advice would be to go and buy yourself a 99c cheese burger from one of those McDonalds with a regular coke and chill out...

:what: wow ignorance is truly bliss
from the start of this discussion all you ever did was make assumptions and yet you still don't know where you stand :disagree:
go read a book and gain some knowledge and then you'll deserve a direct response from me

This is not our war- American terrorists filled the mouth of sold out Generals like Musharraf with $$$$ to make this our own war. After Musharraf, these same American terrorists installed NROised government to let American terrorists play their dirty game.
Brother, tell me that who let Musharraf rule our country in the first place? After he sent Nawaz and co. to exile....

And he addressed the entire nation when he decided to join WOT. This pact was not a secret affair. Every Pakistani knew about this.

For hardly 7-8% (liberals/seculars), this might be their war but not for the majority of Pakistanis. The Americanized Pakistanis have tried their best for the last one decade to sell the idea that this is our war. The good thing is the Pakistani nation has always slaped this idea. Fear the day when the tribals declare an open war on Pakistan.
You have conducted a survey to support your point?

This is American war and Pak army bows down to them for different reasons which could be - pressure, cowardice & all time favorite $$$$
This is as much our war.

The terrorists are trying to destabilize our nation and dent our image, and you guys are still debating on legality of this war?

the tribals aren't stupid or fools that any xyz can exploit them and this anti- American sentiments is not just limited to tribal areas, the whole Pakistan hates them except few seculars/liberals who are best defined by Allama Iqbal as 'nai tehzeeb kay ganday anday'.
Anti-American sentiments in Pakistan can be easily exploited by terrorists. Keep in mind that the terrorists that we are facing are mainly from other Islamic nations. They are waging jihad against imperial forces of the WEST (as per their claims). They likely use this trump card on locals to help them or provide shelter to them.

Brother, tell me that who let Musharraf rule our country in the first place? After he sent Nawaz and co. to exile....

And he addressed the entire nation when he decided to join WOT. This pact was not a secret affair. Every Pakistani knew about this.

You have conducted a survey to support your point?

This is as much our war.

The terrorists are trying to destabilize our nation and dent our image, and you guys are still debating on legality of this war?

Anti-American sentiments in Pakistan can be easily exploited by terrorists. Keep in mind that the terrorists that we are facing are mainly from other Islamic nations. They are waging jihad against imperial forces of the WEST (as per their claims). They likely use this trump card on locals to help them or provide shelter to them.

brother!

majority of those Pakistanis are regretting now as to why Americans were allowed to use our facilities. Musharraf claimed that he did this to save Pakistan, so where is the safe Pakistan- Time has proven his policy wrong!

even the surveys coming out from time to time are rejected by seculars which shows the liberal thought as a minority.

Watch the recent programmes on dawn tv- ACM (retd.) Shahid Latif is also wrong in saying that this is not our war?

This was never our war nor it will be- The solution is simple, come out of American war and stop the Nato supplies- earn back the respect/confidence of the Pakistani nation and than finally go against any group challenging the writ of the state.

apart from indians and outsiders... addressing to local war mongers and fascists:

a high official army personnel is reported to have said it as "good joke". he further added "even there is no operation under consideration". If its true, I think your blood thirst will have to wait...damn this army, cannot even feed you with blood...
these news have been confirmed.

You're calling us blood thirsty? WHAT ABOUT THOSE SCUMBAGS WHO MURDERED THOUSANDS OF PAKISTANIS!? and still reeling for more on the basis of what? because most PAKISTANIS disagree with their point of view?

What IK is preaching equates to surrender. No other way to look at it.

brother!

majority of those Pakistanis are regretting now as to why Americans were allowed to use our facilities. Musharraf claimed that he did this to save Pakistan, so where is the safe Pakistan- Time has proven his policy wrong!

even the surveys coming out from time to time are rejected by seculars which shows the liberal thought as a minority.

Watch the recent programmes on dawn tv- ACM (retd.) Shahid Latif is also wrong in saying that this is not our war?

This was never our war nor it will be- The solution is simple, come out of American war and stop the Nato supplies- earn back the respect/confidence of the Pakistani nation and than finally go against any group challenging the writ of the state.

HOW IS THIS NOT OUR WAR! how many Pakistanis have lost their lives? more than 35K!

HOW IS THIS NOT PAKISTANS WAR?:angry:

All those soldiers who sacrificed their lives for this country, did they die in vein? did they want Pakistan to surrender to these monsters? have some shame. Please.

Back
Top Bottom