What's new

PTI protests against NW operation !

By that logic, why not make entire Pakistan lawless and let the anarchist take over like in the ancient times let everyone be the judge, jury and executioner.

FFS, WE LIVE IN THE 21ST CENTURY!!!

Isn't PTI = MOVEMENT FOR JUSTICE?

living in 21st century doesn't mean that our Armed forces and Government start licking american shoes.

if our ruling elite is sincere in eliminating terrorism from Pakistan- it should be across the board, why no action against American terrorists?

You missed the point. The above statement clearly implies that they are so blinded by religion that a terrorist who happen to be a Muslim is a martyr in their eyes. Worrying trend but not uncommon among Muslims who think that acts of any Muslim are always justified no matter how inhuman they seem.

if useless people like Salman Taseer can become a shaheed than i think everyone in the world can become a shaheed. this word is misused , let everyone be happy with their shaheeds.

Americans are the biggest terrorist the history of mankind has ever seen and yet our ruling elite make alliances with them, don't you see any problems in this?

how many terrorists attacks have been reduced since we made military operations ??? now americans want pakistan to do army operation against Haqani group of talibans who are friendly towards pakistan if we started operation against them on the directions of americans and if this group also became against pakistan you can imagine what will happen in pakistan .

Bhai sahab, do you remember Swat operation? even someone with little to no knowledge would agree how successful it was.

living in 21st century doesn't mean that our Armed forces and Government start licking american shoes.

if our ruling elite is sincere in eliminating terrorism from Pakistan- it should be across the board, why no action against American terrorists?

Did I ever say lick amercian shoes?

All I said was to implement PAKISTAN's law, constitution all over the country. Those who try to impede or get in the way of the government in these lawless areas must be dealth with accourdingly.

we are making ourselves look like fools - i would support any effort to talk with these morons and solve things out diplomatically. I am totally against putting our boys in harms-way for Yankees who don't even respect our sovereignty .

hoW you will teach lesson of diplomacy who give you answer with bullet? Talk with these morons shows weakness and there should not be weakness. Where you are talking about putting our boys in harm-way then i want to ask you that FOR WHAT ARMY BUILD FOR? FOR WHAT PEOPLE SEND THEIR BOYS TO ARMY? TO SERVE PAKISTAN OR TO SIT IN COMFORTABLE ROOM? IT IS ARMY RESPONSIBILITY AND ONCE ARMY RESPONSIBLE FOR SOVEREIGNTY OF PAKISTAN THEN WHY NOT THEY SHOULD GO AND FIGHT BRAVELY WITH ENEMIES OF PAKISTAN IN OUR BORDER RATHER THAN STANDING BEHIND USELESS LESS DIPLOMACY?

BTW military officials are denying NW operation news.

NW terrain is hard to master and it will definitely prove a challenge for any army to get past, an operation there will be much harder then the one is e.g SWAT.

If it means anything.... An operation should be conducted because of the need to remove extremists that threaten Pakistan and not because Uncle Sam wants us to.

if useless people like Salman Taseer can become a shaheed than i think everyone in the world can become a shaheed. this word is misused , let everyone be happy with their shaheeds.

Americans are the biggest terrorist the history of mankind has ever seen and yet our ruling elite make alliances with them, don't you see any problems in this?

Seriously??...but why mate??...

Alliance is the only choice we have. Tell me what's the other option? I don't agree with American policies and their acts but we should avoid conflict with a superpower at all costs. We are fighting an insurgency. We should concentrate on that. Don't you think so?

Bhai sahab, do you remember Swat operation? even someone with little to no knowledge would agree how successful it was.

All I said was to implement PAKISTAN's law, constitution all over the country. Those who try to impede or get in the way of the government in these lawless areas must be dealth with accourdingly.

oo bhai jan i remember that operation my question is how many terrorists attack in pakistan have been reduced since that operation ???

Alliance is the only choice we have. Tell me what's the other option? I don't agree with American policies and their acts but we should avoid conflict with a superpower at all costs. We are fighting an insurgency. We should concentrate on that. Don't you think so?

ok we are doing operations against terrorists etc etc americans said if any terrorists attack happend against america than america will attack pakistan WHAT DA F**k is this ????? u sacrificing ur ppl ur army ur economy everything for them still they threat you that they will attack on you if any attack happens ???

NW terrain is hard to master and it will definitely prove a challenge for any army to get past, an operation there will be much harder then the one is e.g SWAT.

If it means anything.... An operation should be conducted because of the need to remove extremists that threaten Pakistan and not because Uncle Sam wants us to.

Are terrorists not threatening Pakistan?

If not, then why everyone says in Pakistan that Pakistan is the one who is most affected by terrorists than anywhere else in the world?

implementation of Pakistani constitution means implementation of Islamic Laws, are you ready for this?

even if it means to be American sobs, i agree else no.

Are terrorists not threatening Pakistan?

If not, then why everyone says in Pakistan that Pakistan is the one who is most affected by terrorists than anywhere else in the world?

Haqani network is friendly towards pakistan now americans want pakistan to do military operation against haqani network in North Waziristan ... if haqani's became against pakistan one can imagine what will be its results :hitwall:

implementation of Pakistani constitution means implementation of Islamic Laws, are you ready for this?

even if it means to be American sobs, i agree else no.

By implementation of the constitution I meant basic rights for the local populace.

Such as:

FREEDOM OF SPEECH - FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION - NO DISCRIMINATION, EQUALITY AMONG RACE, RELIGION and GENDER - RIGHTS FOR WOMEN TO VOTE, WORK AND LIVE! RIGHT TO EDUCATION

This is part of our constitution and what QUAID E AZAM dreamt of for this country.

oo bhai jan i remember that operation my question is how many terrorists attack in pakistan have been reduced since that operation ???

Have there been of any repeated incidents post operation?

By implementation of the constitution I meant basic rights for the local populace.

Such as:

FREEDOM OF SPEECH - FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION - NO DISCRIMINATION, EQUALITY AMONG RACE, RELIGION and GENDER - RIGHTS FOR WOMEN TO VOTE, WORK AND LIVE! RIGHT TO EDUCATION

This is part of our constitution and what QUAID E AZAM dreamt of for this country.

Have there been of any repeated incidents post operation?

what so far have been changes after the swat operation ??? pakistanis are being bombed on same pace just like before swat operation even now terrorists are attacking on our air bases as our govt claims that we have broke terrorists backbone in swat but its looking like terrorists are moe stronger now .

Back
Top Bottom