What's new

PTI protests against NW operation !

we are making ourselves look like fools - i would support any effort to talk with these morons and solve things out diplomatically. I am totally against putting our boys in harms-way for Yankees who don't even respect our sovereignty .

Sovereignty? seriously? what about those thousands of illegal fugitives hiding in our bankyard? is that not violating our sovereignty? I have never once heard IMRAN KHAN condemning those illiterate monkeys who have invaded my beloved coutry!

It's quite mind boggling to understand a party named "Pakistan Tehrik e Insaf" (Movement for Justice) advocating and pleading a case for the lawless region that rejects our laws, culture, constitution and rejects our security apparatus to establish it's writ in those areas not to mention the numerous times these insane, inhumane animals you call "TRIBAL LEADERS" have been caught harboring fugitives/most wanted men in the world.

Complete and utter BS being promulgated within our society by this lunatic known as IK.

WHERE IS THE JUSTICE FOR 35K PAKISTANIS KILLED BY THESE FANATICS BUFFOOONS!

lol,

No need to get personal on who I support and where I stand. My arguments no where states anything about PTI and IK's stand. I've stated the obvious and you are allowed to disagree with me but you've exposed yourself by bringing IK in the whole picture, that's not you talking, that's that envious of IK's popularity and support of that criminal and coward Musharraf which speaks.

The only justice Imran khan can think of is to protest his army and gop to withdraw from the war , in other words surrender to Talibans.

PTI and his followers are missing the point that TTP has vowed to fight Pakistan even after the withdawl of American forces. We are like America to them now. Why people don't understand?Their intentions can't be more obvious and still PTI doesn't want the Govt to take action against them in NW.

lol,

No need to get personal on who I support and where I stand. My arguments no where states anything about PTI and IK's stand.

Where did I get personal? Never once I brought you into the equation.

I've stated the obvious and you are allowed to disagree with me but you've exposed yourself by bringing IK in the whole picture, that's not you talking, that's that envious of IK's popularity and support of that criminal and coward Musharraf which speaks.

By bringing IK into the picture? isn't this thread about PTI? who is the leader of PTI? is it Tony Blair or Hamid Karzai?

Cowards surrender to the suppressive and oppressive forces trying to derial my beloved homeland only the brave fight for whats right!

we are making ourselves look like fools - i would support any effort to talk with these morons and solve things out diplomatically. I am totally against putting our boys in harms-way for Yankees who don't even respect our sovereignty .
:tup:

Sadly some people don't understand it.

It's quite mind boggling to understand a party named "Pakistan Tehrik e Insaf" (Movement for Justice) advocating and pleading a case for the lawless region that rejects our laws, culture, constitution and rejects our security apparatus to establish it's writ in those areas not to mention the numerous times these insane, inhumane animals you call "TRIBAL LEADERS" have been caught harboring fugitives/most wanted men in the world.

Complete and utter BS being promulgated within our society by this lunatic known as IK.

WHERE IS THE JUSTICE FOR 35K PAKISTANIS KILLED BY THESE FANATICS BUFFOOONS!

press statement on 31 July, 1947, Jinnah addressed to the Tribal Areas. He said:

“The Government of Pakistan has no desire whatsoever to interfere in any way with the traditional independence of the Tribal Areas. On the contrary, we feel as a Muslim State, we can always rely on the active support and sympathy of the tribes.”

Complete and utter BS is obeying each and everyting coming out from American terrorists mouth.

press statement on 31 July, 1947, Jinnah addressed to the Tribal Areas. He said:

“The Government of Pakistan has no desire whatsoever to interfere in any way with the traditional independence of the Tribal Areas. On the contrary, we feel as a Muslim State, we can always rely on the active support and sympathy of the tribes.”

Complete and utter BS is obeying each and everyting coming out from American terrorists mouth.

Tribals no longer control FATA. When we will drive out taiban successfully inshallah, these areas will be handed back to them. So this statement is not relevant in the current scenario.

By that logic, why not make entire Pakistan lawless and let the anarchist take over like in the ancient times let everyone be the judge, jury and executioner.

FFS, WE LIVE IN THE 21ST CENTURY!!!

Isn't PTI = MOVEMENT FOR JUSTICE?

By that logic, why not make entire Pakistan lawless and let the anarchist take over like in the ancient times let everyone be the judge, jury and executioner.

FFS, WE LIVE IN THE 21ST CENTURY!!!

No point in arguing. Some people have difficulty in grasping reality.

What impression do you get from this?

It was noted that people of North Waziristan are not ready to believe that al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden had been killed. They believe that Osama was a soldier of Islam and whenever he would die, he would die like a martyr. It was observed that majority of the Wazir tribesmen are ready to avenge the death of Osama bin Laden and they are not ready to listen to anybody in this regard.

Youth of NWA angry but elders still with Pakistan

it's simple- the tribal youth are ready to revolt against the sold out traitors who bomb women/children in fata on American orders and have given American terrorists licence to kill tribals .

Didn't Musharraf also have a dialogue scheme done?

it's simple- the tribal youth are ready to revolt against the sold out traitors who bomb women/children in fata on American orders and have given American terrorists licence to kill tribals .

I am an outsider, but this daily massacre, be it by Drones or by the terrorists and the total loss of direction as it appears, does make one feel a little sad. With all honesty I say that.

I find everyone thinks he is a Khalifa, just because he is a political person or in governance.

Too many views and very little action to stabilise.

Forgive me, but I think the whole atmosphere is too chaotic.

And there are supporters for all shades of view in Pakistan.

And the Government and the Forces are merely reacting and not acting.

What is the solution?

the people that have created havoc (killed thousands of innocent people) in the country organize and train in that region, if PTI had any sense of right or wrong they would support their army and nation to kill those bastards instead of b!tching about everything

Btw great patriotism imran khan -_-

how many terrorists attacks have been reduced since we made military operations ??? now americans want pakistan to do army operation against Haqani group of talibans who are friendly towards pakistan if we started operation against them on the directions of americans and if this group also became against pakistan you can imagine what will happen in pakistan .

at one side americans are dealing with taliban in afghanistan and on other side they are saying start another army operation against them in pakistan if they can make a deal why cant us ??? they are shifting the war of afghanistan in pakistan

You missed the point. The above statement clearly implies that they are so blinded by religion that a terrorist who happen to be a Muslim is a martyr in their eyes. Worrying trend but not uncommon among Muslims who think that acts of any Muslim are always justified no matter how inhuman they seem.

Back
Top Bottom