What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

In khi in some constituencies polling has not yet started ,I wanna know in such cases would the voting time will be extended beyond 5 pm to compensate for the wasted time.

In khi in some constituencies polling has not yet started ,I wanna know in such cases would the voting time will be extended beyond 5 pm to compensate for the wasted time.

Yes...thats normally whar happens..
In case of delays,voting time is extended..

Yes...thats normally whar happens..
In case of delays,voting time is extended..
But still its not a good sign as MQM will be rigging later in the evening and people who returned from polling stations may not go back:undecided:

But still its not a good sign as MQM will be rigging later in the evening and people who returned from polling stations may not go back:undecided:

Well we cant have 100% fair election in Pakistan..but this one will be fairest of all...

248018_418447414920483_687053770_n.png

another Muk Muka or a calculated move.... interesting development

I CASTED MY FIRST VOTE!!! YAY!!!!

@PTI

I think she might have made this decision not out of love for PTI but out of fear of Taliban..

Shame on her if she is that phattoo...
Terrorists shouldnt be feared..specially by someone in the government.

from ruling party..
What message she is sending out?

Voter turnout from my family has been great. Even my auntie who is in her late 70s placed her vote.

Some of the polling stations especially in Lahore and twin cities are heavily crowded now.

Clock is ticking. We are the crossroad!

Back
Top Bottom