What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

Voter turnout from my family has been great. Even my auntie who is in her late 70s placed her vote.

Some of the polling stations especially in Lahore and twin cities are heavily crowded now.

Clock is ticking. We are the crossroad!

please eik bat btao koi army ma jan'nay wala ha ???????

guys i think pti won na 54
i saw (Malik Abrar Ahmad) he was waving at me while i have pti flags all over my car
army has taken over polling station

silent voter destroyed pmln

guys i think pti won na 54
i saw (Malik Abrar Ahmad) he was waving at me while i have pti flags all over my car
army has taken over polling station

silent voter destroyed pmln

PTI dominating Lahore, but insider sources of the news channels say it is very tight.

@Marshmallow your bro has done it !!!!!!! :pakistan:

BRO I CANT BELIEVE DIS....HUGE HUGFE PPL FOR PTI EVERYWHERE...:cray::cray::pakistan:

POLLIN STATION BEREY HUEY HAIN TILL MORNING....WHOLE PAKISTAN IS CRAZY TO VOTE FOR IMRAN:pakistan:

PTI dominating Lahore, but insider sources of the news channels say it is very tight.

PTI DOMINATIN ISLMABAD PINDI TOO ....BELIEVE ME!:pakistan:

Im very disappointed because of karachi mqm dhandhli! :cry:

STUPID KARACHI...:ANGRY:

Last edited by a moderator:
Foujio aur moujio ki waja sai NA-125 fight is turning hopeful for PTI

The people of Pakistan who want progress are now demoralized.

The people with no justice will lose total hope.

No one trusts these people so no one will pay tax.

Our very fabric of our society is under threat and I am afraid to say Pakistan is close to dieing.

Whoever voted for PMLN, thank you for killing my country you f**king imbecile, you are the reason why the world treats us like sh*t. I blame you, God will punish you with all his might now. Lanat on you all.

The people of Pakistan who want progress are now demoralized.

The people with no justice will lose total hope.

No one trusts these people so no one will pay tax.

Our very fabric of our society is under threat and I am afraid to say Pakistan is close to dieing.

Whoever voted for PMLN, thank you for killing my country you f**king imbecile, you are the reason why the world treats us like sh*t. I blame you, God will punish you with all his might now. Lanat on you all.

Naah bhai, aisaa kuch nahi ho gaa.

The same old rickety diseased illiterate Pakistan will somehow manage to scrape on, just like in the past.

Naah bhai, aisaa kuch nahi ho gaa.

The same old rickety diseased illiterate Pakistan will somehow manage to scrape on, just like in the past.

Is that what happened with Greece and Cyprus?

No, they defaulted and are nothing now.

That is our fate.

What amazes me is people don't realise how close we are to the tipping point, we are a year away bahi.

Nawaz cannot govern, hes proved this in the past.

This combination only means one thing and that is the break up of Pakistan.

You wait and see, this isnt the 80s/90s anymore.

I'm not a fan of N.Sharif but I'm glad to see PTI being cut short to its stature.

PTI is the reason for the injustice and terrorism in today's Pakistan.. it was PTI & Zardari venture which installed upon us cheap justice.

Now, i can conveniently predict that PTI will come to the doors of same parties and groups, whom they once mocked, because PTI is now a party of alliance and adjustments.

Back
Top Bottom