What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

945503_545312078844550_1658690784_n.jpg

All the people on TV are giving them around 30 seats for some reasons.

But I think that people on TV are just as clueless as us!!! Or completely biased, especially GEO and their election cell drama.

Nahi sir jee. 30 seats is too much for MQM. I know Karachi. People are pissed for what has happened in past 5 years. MQM isn't wining 30 seats.

Nahi sir jee. 30 seats is too much for MQM. I know Karachi. People are pissed for what has happened in past 5 years. MQM isn't wining 30 seats.

Chal yar ab to kuch hi ghanton ki baat hai!:D

tum na apna qaumi fareeza pura karna...tum bas yahan logon ko ban hi kar saktay ho.........vote kisne dena tha :pissed:

I am really itching now...overseas ka bara masla hai yar.

I am sort of repenting it now!

Just came from polling station and a huge line of of people was already there when i went there at 08:30 am and beleive me PTIans were everywhere and our victory is for sure in Peshawar IN SHA ALLAH....

What's your constituency? And what's the situation of rest of Pakistan

Shukar hai tou nay bhi koi dhangg kaa kaam kiya :lol:

Jokes aside,two of my family members just voted for PTI-
Both never ever leave their beds this early in the morning on a holiday.
One is so lazy that he is known to keep sleeping during earthquakes..too lazy to leave his bed and go out to be safe.
But to my utter surprise even he woke up early and went to vote.

This really is change...people have hope...

Shukar hai tou nay bhi koi dhangg kaa kaam kiya :lol:

Jokes aside,two of my family members just voted for PTI-
Both never ever leave their beds this early in the morning on a holiday.
One is so lazy that he is known to keep sleeping during earthquakes..too lazy to leave his bed and go out to be safe.
But to my utter surprise even he woke up early and went to vote.

This really is change...people have hope...

bas dua karo rigging na ho ...ALLAH karam Farmayein ....dua kartay raho

guys from na 56 7 vote for pti cast from my side now i am in na54 with my friend
goddam thousand of pti youth here from defense askari bahria

i am from NA-1...PTI position here in KPK is very strong,situation in Punjab seems 50 50...not very sure about sindh and Balochistan..

That's good - The biggest mistake of of PTI is that they ignored sindh & baluchistan and also gave less importance to ruler punjab. Anyway hope for best.

guys from na 56 7 vote for pti cast from my side now i am in na54 with my friend
goddam thousand of pti youth here from defense askari bahria

Are they voters or na-baligh ?

Back
Top Bottom