What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

Such a golden opportunity, Imran would have been our poster boy, investment would have flooded in from all corners.

Now 5 more years of darkness and Imran is not getting any younger. He will be 65 during next elections and age catches up with everyone.

We missed a decade of Imran selling Pakistan to the world, it would have changed our whole landscape.

This is Pakistan's legacy, a constant of missed opportunities.

As an acknowledgement of sincerity, commitment and dedication shown by Tabdeeli Razakars during PTI's election campaign, Imran Khan and PTI's CEC have decided to continue this program. They are planning to bring TR's into main stream of Party and assign them with new roles. Party is considering TRs for a new and more broaden role in coming year but we don't have much details about these plans as of yet. However TRs will be permanent members of PTI and will even hold some key positions in party, they'll have their own hierarchy inside party under Asad Umer and Dr. Andeeb Abbas. :yahoo:

I don't have any source of this news, got it via my own resources in party. What do you guys think of this move?

@Leader @Aeronaut @nuclearpak @Mirzay @Slav Defence @Marshmallow @Rusty @Tayyab1796 @graphican

very very gud move....
smileys-applause-801735.gif
smileys-applause-380860.gif

esp you @Leader n @jaibi deserve coz u three been gone thru lati charge in lhr haha:P JK

i wud luv to c u three as ministers in lhr
smileys-happy-772864.gif
:victory:

Last edited by a moderator:
As an acknowledgement of sincerity, commitment and dedication shown by Tabdeeli Razakars during PTI's election campaign, Imran Khan and PTI's CEC have decided to continue this program. They are planning to bring TR's into main stream of Party and assign them with new roles. Party is considering TRs for a new and more broaden role in coming year but we don't have much details about these plans as of yet. However TRs will be permanent members of PTI and will even hold some key positions in party, they'll have their own hierarchy inside party under Asad Umer and Dr. Andeeb Abbas. :yahoo:

I don't have any source of this news, got it via my own resources in party. What do you guys think of this move?

@Leader @Aeronaut @nuclearpak @Mirzay @Slav Defence @Marshmallow @Rusty @Tayyab1796 @graphican

Definitely a great move, it increases the leader to people contact.

Last edited by a moderator:
Such a golden opportunity, Imran would have been our poster boy, investment would have flooded in from all corners.

Now 5 more years of darkness and Imran is not getting any younger. He will be 65 during next elections and age catches up with everyone.

We missed a decade of Imran selling Pakistan to the world, it would have changed our whole landscape.

This is Pakistan's legacy, a constant of missed opportunities.

So true but the world wants a slave/client Pakistan and it's got one.

ہم دھاندلی کیسے کرتے تھے - نون لیگ کے پرانے ورکر جو کہ ابّ کینیڈا میں رہتے ہیں، کی زبانی

تحریک انصاف کو لوگوں کو کچھ پتہ ہی نہیں، انہیں پتہ ہی نہیں انہیں کیسے ہرایا گیا ہے. ان کے ہر حلقے میں دھاندلی ہوئی ہے - سنیے یہ سنسیخیز کہانی

here is his interview

How we did rigging in Pakistan Elections - Ex PMLN worker tells his story to Shaami

The trouble was that IK's naya Pakistan concept was not understood by the majority paindoo jahil awaam,and they didnt vote for him.
The urban population and educated people understood his concept and voted for him.
If IK has simply told paindoos that i will make 'naya road' or 'naya tube well' in your village,they had voted for him.

This is not true at all. As a matter of fact, i spoke to lots of these barely educated ppl in saudi arab during my visit, n beleive me they are more passionate about PTI, in fact they line up n gather to listen to IK on tv. If there was any truth to your theory, do u think the KPK awaam would have voted for him?

I personally think NS cheated his way to power at least in major cities, with the help of the gangsters n monster politicians in his party, the politics of rigging n intimidation n feudals that accompanies with him.

40 سال سے نوازشریف الیکشن لڑ رہے ہیں ٹرن آؤٹ ٪35-٪30 سے اوپر نہیں گیا اور آج عمران خان نے پوری قوم کو گھروں سے باہر نکالا ووٹ کے لئے اور سارا ووٹ نواز شریف کو پڑ گیا۔ کہاں ہے چیف جسٹس کہاں ہے انکا سو موٹو ایکشن سارے ثبوت آپ نے دیکھا دیے کیوں نہیں لیتے سو موٹو ۔ فرخ حبیب ( پی ٹی آئی )

Back
Top Bottom