What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

@Aeronaut @Armstrong @Leader @Mani2020 @A.Rafay @Jazzbot @Rusty @Argus Panoptes @nuclearpak @peaceful civilian @Emmie @Slav Defence @Mirzay @M-48 @Adios Amigo @Safriz @WebMaster @Awesome @Hermione G @Talon @KingMamba93 @Tayyab1796 @Albatross @LoveIcon @jaibi @Hyperion @RangerPK

Imran Khan(Chairman Pakistan Tehreek E Insaf #PTI) Exclusive Audio Message for the People of Karachi:pakistan:

https://soundcloud.com/muhammad-anas-ahsan-mallick/ikmsgkhifromskmch

@Aeronaut

bro r u still completly hopeless afta hearin dis latest msg of Imran khan?:police:

Koi dhang ka link nahi hai? I don't want to sign up for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
حامد خان جیو پر کہہ رہا تھا کہ لوگ خود دھرنے میں بیٹھے ہیں مگر آپ پی ٹی آئی کے ایک دفتر کے باہر لگے نوٹس کے بارے میں کیا کہیں گے ؟

960179_421481071283784_950556223_n.jpg

Fafen institute members in trouble by Punjab Police after exposing Rigging in General Elections

WHAT SINGLE ACHIEVEMENT CAN PROPEL PTI TO DIZZYING HEIGHTS ?

Since the announcement that PTI will form govt. in KPK, several optimistic and pessimistic views have been expressed. As a lover of PTI ideology ? the question came to my mind today is as stated above.

In my view, if PTI wishes to reach heights in a very short time then it must focus on social justice and justice for poor.

I agree that economy, peace, jobs, health and education are other main objectives that need to be achieved. However, despite the best efforts, these objectives (even if fulfilled) will take a long time to bear fruits for PTI.

On the other hand, if justice can be provided to poor and weak in the society then only a few cases will make big headlines in national media. This will bring all the poor and the weak in the whole country to unite and stand firmly behind PTI. It is also one of the election manifesto of PTI ("we will fight against ZULM and every ZALIM").

This achievement will also be unparallel in Pakistan. It is not expected from PMLn or PPP to provide justice to poor and weak in Punjab and Sindh. Both parties are reflective of status quo.

In my view this single achievement can prove to be a game changer for PTI in a very short time.

As an acknowledgement of sincerity, commitment and dedication shown by Tabdeeli Razakars during PTI's election campaign, Imran Khan and PTI's CEC have decided to continue this program. They are planning to bring TR's into main stream of Party and assign them with new roles. Party is considering TRs for a new and more broaden role in coming year but we don't have much details about these plans as of yet. However TRs will be permanent members of PTI and will even hold some key positions in party, they'll have their own hierarchy inside party under Asad Umer and Dr. Andeeb Abbas. :yahoo:

I don't have any source of this news, got it via my own resources in party. What do you guys think of this move?

@Leader @Aeronaut @nuclearpak @Mirzay @Slav Defence @Marshmallow @Rusty @Tayyab1796 @graphican

Thank you @Jazzbot for enlightening us with your sources,first of all...second,I think that this will be an excellent Idea as it will revive encouragement amongst workers.:smart:

No Doubt Mr.Khan is straightforward,sensible,fearless,bold and man of intelligence with extraordinary strength and power..he is the man who can lead us to right direction if provided with sincere friends and supporters...I wish him best of luck:cray:

@Aeronaut @Armstrong @Leader @Mani2020 @A.Rafay @Jazzbot @Rusty @Argus Panoptes @nuclearpak @peaceful civilian @Emmie @Slav Defence @Mirzay @M-48 @Adios Amigo @Safriz @WebMaster @Awesome @Hermione G @Talon @KingMamba93 @Tayyab1796 @Albatross @LoveIcon @jaibi @Hyperion

How Cities Embraced Change....

But a quick look at some of the vote percentages for some of the major urban centres of Pakistan, the change is there...

In other words, the bigger cities of Pakistan have embraced change and a stark one at that. The pie charts say it all.
5195f1fc4b8e9.jpeg

Article here ....
How cities embraced change

I have heard that PTI has clean sweep in Taxila as well after EC's review..congratulations PTI..

No Doubt Mr.Khan is straightforward,sensible,fearless,bold and man of intelligence with extraordinary strength and power..he is the man who can lead us to right direction if provided with sincere friends and supporters...I wish him best of luck:cray:

I have heard that PTI has clean sweep in Taxila as well after EC's review..congratulations PTI..

yes pindi/isl n all nearby regions hav given thm tuff fight n votd for PTI

Back
Top Bottom