What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

I'm not a fan of N.Sharif but I'm glad to see PTI being cut short to its stature.

PTI is the reason for the injustice and terrorism in today's Pakistan.. it was PTI & Zardari venture which installed upon us cheap justice.

Now, i can conveniently predict that PTI will come to the doors of same parties and groups, whom they once mocked, because PTI is now a party of alliance and adjustments.

Bull Cr@p.. As Imran Khan said if we don't win a clear majority, we will sit in the Opposition and make life hell for the ruling Party. We have the street power and people power. We will come out in the streets if Sharif does not act Shareef. One LONG MARCH towards Islamabad and Sharif will be unloading BRICKS.

thanks god pti won 1 na seat from lahore na 126
pti also won na 122 and 125 but massive rigging took place

showing at Dunya News dont know about it
guys insane amount of rigging is done
i am from rawalpindi pti won na 56 and 54
but they are still not announcing results
there is no electricity at the moment

The trouble was that IK's naya Pakistan concept was not understood by the majority paindoo jahil awaam,and they didnt vote for him.
The urban population and educated people understood his concept and voted for him.
If IK has simply told paindoos that i will make 'naya road' or 'naya tube well' in your village,they had voted for him.

The trouble was that IK's naya Pakistan concept was not understood by the majority paindoo jahil awaam,and they didnt vote for him.
The urban population and educated people understood his concept and voted for him.
If IK has simply told paindoos that i will make 'naya road' or 'naya tube well' in your village,they had voted for him.

I don't think this is entirely true.

The fact is that elections have been rigged and PMLn has extra 50 seats only due to cheating. What can paindoo awam do ?

The evidence that people were backing IK is the massive and historical turn out on the election day. They came out for change.

Breaking news on Dunya tv ...Imran Khan wins in NA 56 Bagging 80,000+ votes ... Hanif Abbassi got 67,000+ votes. ... Hanif was very proud and used derogatory remarks against his opponents , I hope he got what he deserved.

Breaking news on Dunya tv ...Imran Khan wins in NA 56 Bagging 80,000+ votes ... Hanif Abbassi got 67,000+ votes. ... Hanif was very proud and used derogatory remarks against his opponents , I hope he got what he deserved.

Not a Big deal, when IK will leave it Hanif will win back, as so far I know one person can't retain more then one NA Seat

Not a Big deal, when IK will leave it Hanif will win back, as so far I know one person can't retain more then one NA Seat

NO he will leave his Kpk or mianwali seat where they dominated opponents. so they other member of PTI win it back

NO he will leave his Kpk or mianwali seat where they dominated opponents. so they other member of PTI win it back

224270_380115788763606_1117879119_n.jpg

how easy life would have been for my Leader holding his son in his arms, wife beside him... but he choose a difficult path to challenge haram khors of pakistan !!

Well PTI
I think Almighty has blessed them by giving them a respectful number of seats - BUT - at the same time not full power. so that in the next five years the may be groomed by time - AND - this is the chance for Imran to develop himself as a politician.
I don't like Nawaz & group - BUT - they know that they have to deliver - OR - else they are history.
So
the next 5 years they r our nations lucky years in good competition at least the politicians will be forced to work hard & work good.
I hope

As an acknowledgement of sincerity, commitment and dedication shown by Tabdeeli Razakars during PTI's election campaign, Imran Khan and PTI's CEC have decided to continue this program. They are planning to bring TR's into main stream of Party and assign them with new roles. Party is considering TRs for a new and more broaden role in coming year but we don't have much details about these plans as of yet. However TRs will be permanent members of PTI and will even hold some key positions in party, they'll have their own hierarchy inside party under Asad Umer and Dr. Andeeb Abbas. :yahoo:

I don't have any source of this news, got it via my own resources in party. What do you guys think of this move?

@Leader @Aeronaut @nuclearpak @Mirzay @Slav Defence @Marshmallow @Rusty @Tayyab1796 @graphican

Last edited by a moderator:
As an acknowledgement of sincerity, commitment and dedication shown by Tabdeeli Razakars during PTI's election campaign, Imran Khan and PTI's CEC have decided to continue this program. They are planning to bring TR's into main stream of Party and assign them with new roles. Party is considering TRs for a new and more broaden role in coming year but we don't have much details about these plans as of yet. However TRs will be permanent members of PTI and will even hold some key positions in party, they'll have their own hierarchy inside party under Asad Umer and Dr. Andeeb Abbas. :yahoo:

I don't have any source of this news, got it via my own resources in party. What do you guys think of this move?

@Leader @Aeronaut @nuclearpak @Mirzay @Slav Defence @Marshmallow @Rusty @Tayyab1796 @graphican

This is a great move.

Anything that helps put down grassroots within communities will help PTI in the next election by providing direct links with communities. The next step should be to extend such programs into rural areas too, not just in the cities.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom