What's new

Prime Minister Imran Khan invites PM Modi for a debate to resolve the differencs between two countries.

Government must decide on her policy with respect to India.

The see saw love hate affair is not conducive for neither peace nor war.

Dude why is this guy so f-ing DUMB?!?!

Is he? He is an envious position, man can do or say no wrong.

Actually both the PMs enjoy larger than life personas, employing similar trajectories of populism and protectionism.

Last edited:
Shashi baba = Shashi Tharoor?
Yup.

The other guy, my debating partner, went on to be rich and famous; he is now a Distinguished Professor in an American university. I don't know what happened to Ramu. Shashi landed up marrying the prettiest girl on the circuit, K. N. Katju's grand-daughter, but then he moved on to other people, both K (my partner) and I were committed, so that was that.
Being rather touchy about my own beard, I wouldn't advise anyone to alter their style just for a debate. This is a deal breaker then.
It does feel burdensome.
What bovine gaze. We are talking about cowboys, not cows.

View attachment 817539
Sir-jee, you are talking about cows that know, actually know, that they are not cowboys, and don't forget to chew the cud.

Shashi baba = Shashi Tharoor?
Yup.

The other guy, my debating partner, went on to be rich and famous; he is now a Distinguished Professor in an American university. I don't know what happened to Ramu. Shashi landed up marrying the prettiest girl on the circuit, K. N. Katju's grand-daughter, but then he moved on to other people, both K (my partner) and I were committed, so that was that.
Being rather touchy about my own beard, I wouldn't advise anyone to alter their style just for a debate. This is a deal breaker then.
It does feel burdensome.
What bovine gaze. We are talking about cowboys, not cows.

View attachment 817539
Sir-jee, you are talking about cows that know, actually know, that they are not cowboys, and don't forget to chew the cud.
Dude why is this guy so f-ing DUMB?!?!
Umm, if I drop out at this point, will it help?

If I presented my full plan, @jamahir would travel the 1,000 kms between us to strangle me with his bare hands. Sadly, I cannot agree that Communism is a solution; the Naxals would remain under pressure, but not shooting pressure, developmental pressure.

In this post I present what true democracy is, what it is not and where it was realized which is not different than Communism's desire of "Withering away of the State" i.e. the people governing themselves directly. And in this thread I present a socio-economic system which though retains a money system though an evolved one ( as against Communism's desire to abolish money once and for all ) the system realizes Communism's desire to abolish economic classes ( rich, middle, poor ), and the thread became a discussion thread with ideas developed as the pages increased. The Naxals are one stream of Communists.:)

Other than that i dont ilke the way you are strangeling Kashmir. No nation should be excused for ongoing brutal occupation. Especially when its breaks with treaties and UN resolutions.

The people of Kashmir have to endure between government forces and the local separatists. Not every Kashmiri wants to become part of Pakistan or something like that. There are Kashmiri handicrafts and clothing shops in my city and they operate how they want though I don't have access to their daily lives. One of these shops belonged to a former colleague of mine at a media services company I worked in some years ago. His father was Kashmiri and mother Southeast Asian.

Two years ago, in slightly different atmosphere for Indian Muslims, I had proposed this solution. Some members responded with positive enquiries and some Pakistani members wanted nothing but war :

and I debated (for a brief period of two or three years) Shashi Baba and his far more intelligent and superior colleague, Ramu Damodaran. Sadly, he was quite consistent in beating us; the women all voted en bloc for him, brainless clown that he was.

Ah, Shashi of the insurance salesman talk and of course the floppy hair.

India is a hell for Muslims. Don't even bother to visit if you are a Muslim.

@jamahir @xeuss

While Indian Muslims have had violence done against them before 2014 we must acknowledge that especially since 2005 many Indian Muslims have made themselves unnecessarily distinct from many others whether through appearance or through creating ghettos. They have self-otherized, disconnected with the issues in the country. They think it is Islamic behavior but it is anything but. Years ago I was a teacher in a computer institute and one of my colleague's student was an Iraqi Muslim. No non-Muslim worker in the institute discriminated against him. Yes, there was talk of genociding Indian Muslims starting two million in that Dharam Sansad Hindutvadi conference late last year but should we ignore those Muslim ghettos in Bombay ( like Mumbra ) or even the little one in my neighborhood here in the Deccan ?

Last edited:
In this post I present what true democracy is, what it is not and where it was realized which is not different than Communism's desire of "Withering away of the State" i.e. the people governing themselves directly. And in this thread I present a socio-economic system which though retains a money system though an evolved one ( as against Communism's desire to abolish money once and for all ) the system realizes Communism's desire to abolish economic classes ( rich, middle, poor ), and the thread became a discussion thread with ideas developed as the pages increased. :)
While Indian Muslims have had violence done against them before 2014 we must acknowledge that especially since 2005 many Indian Muslims have made themselves unnecessarily distinct from many others whether through appearance or through creating ghettos. They have self-otherized, disconnected with the issues in the country. They think it is Islamic behavior but it is anything but. Years ago I was a teacher in a computer institute and one of my colleague's student was an Iraqi Muslim. No non-Muslim worker in the institute discriminated against him. Yes, there was talk of genociding Indian Muslims starting two million in that Dharam Sansad Hindutvadi conference late last year but should we ignore those Muslim ghettos in Bombay ( like Mumbra ) or even the little one in my neighborhood here in the Deccan ?

This guy just blamed muslims for living in ghettos

This guy is not a clown. He is a whole circus

@xeuss

There are certain quarters that can now only troll given the capability of Modi to sit and talk rationale. At-least, we can arrange a working teleprompter in time so that he wouldn't need to face embarrassment. Keyboard Joes needs to correct themselves. There is a limit of criticizing and one shall not be falling victim to political rivalry or personal likes/dislikes.

Unfortunately, those who pretends to be Pakistanis are actually bigger problem than enemy. Just because it was said by IK so one has to come with name calling & whatever given the personal reasons. Do you even pay attention as to what PM of Pakistan said while talking to International Media and directly named Modi? Do you even know how much this effects our portrayal and presents our point of view to the world? Do you even know how much this effects in regard to correct image of Pakistan? Alas, some people are only used to written receipts & scripts and still call them leadership.... one has to go foul mouth merely for the sake of it.

IK is PM of Pakistan and challenged Modi, PM of India.
There are obvious developments taking place beyond Modi's CLOUDY judgement.

Who is going to tell our Mr Handsome that this isn't the right way to talk to nazis???

View attachment 817478
Khan is many times right but sometimes he gives some seriously ridiculous idea. There can be no talks with wanna be Hitler Modi. War always was and always will be only option when it comes to India

But let's be honest, you know he'll butcher Modi..
A guy who can't even talk to press or give proper interview
There's no way he can survive something like this

A nation is respected when one makes it working and does so by actions as well as the real deal in schemes. People starts to make foolish comments and thinks that they earned it but not. freedom of speech does not mean that an issue of national interest is being ridiculed because of political rivalry. This is about Pakistan and Pakistan only. Political disagreements can be kept in the topics where PTI Chairman speaks anything about political rivals. It warrants real skill of comprehension & understanding the matter at hand. Not everything is about domestic political garbage. World knows him because of PM of Pakistan and he presenting the nation right now.
Well said. Afaik some people lack the understanding that issues within parties are mean't to be kept between parties and state comes first. Simply due to Lack of logical deduction an education because as Pakistnai's, we aren't taught to think properly and understand how statements made can have a multifold effect.

Khan is many times right but sometimes he gives some seriously ridiculous idea. There can be no talks with wanna be Hitler Modi. War always was and always will be only option when it comes to India
And how do you expect to go to war with an economy that can handle war for a mere 2 weeks before the country goes bankrupt? War is NEVER the solution no matter who it is. We need to learn and build the country from the foundations. Education, Health etc come first and should always be prioritised.

Who is going to tell our Mr Handsome that this isn't the right way to talk to nazis???

View attachment 817478
Bacha hamain fazool ki truck ki batti ke peechay lagya hua hai. Aur tum log lag bhi raha ho. Politicians kuch nhn ker sakta.
Army ka kaam hai aur army is waqt jung nhn chahti. Previously army ne jung ki hai. Magar abhi halat nhn hai.
And i must say that it is right decision of army to not fight wars which they cannot win.
So apna hawa ke ghora se uthar jao.
Pm has done enough. He has tarnished indias carefully constructed image. And 2 years ago when he said about muslim genocide and ras ideology. Nobody believes him. And now whole world is talking what he said.
Trust me if it is in pm hand, he would also impose a war.
Magar army has too many front open so cannot open a new front.
Bangladesh ki history perho.
Khabhi khabhi to lagta hai hum jan bojh ke Bangladesh ko harna chahta tha. You have all the lesons there.
Unless you have fully developed country with huge economy. 2 years worth reserves of oil and gas. Friends in un. And all kind of wepons to attack india from all sides. A fully controlled media.
And very strong navy. A deadly airforce. You cannot even imagine to fight india.
All you can do is with diplomcy force india to give up terrorism and funding terror in Pakistan. This may sounds so bad yes but thats the only option left.

Jung ki baat tub kero na jub yeah option ho. Jub yeah option nhn to is pe waqt zaya kyun kerain

Back
Top Bottom