What's new

Prime Minister Imran Khan invites PM Modi for a debate to resolve the differencs between two countries.

it is like "bhens k agey been bajana" forget it.

PM IK: next option?

You may have issues with comprehensions so let's not try to get my attention like that.
I don't have problems with anything but u implying something that's not a fact.

And I am not trying to get ur attention, don't really care much for it anyways. You sir are just another person like me in a greater schemes of things.

My issue is not even deleting the post, life goes on.

The issue is how selectivity acceptable freedom of speech is these days.

I being a Pakistani can criticize who ever I see and feel is acting not in the interests of the country.

We might disagree on it, but u don't have the right to be a judge of anyone's intentions.

Anyways, tank you for your precious time.

Addio.

There are certain quarters that can now only troll given the capability of Modi to sit and talk rationale. At-least, we can arrange a working teleprompter in time so that he wouldn't need to face embarrassment. Keyboard Joes needs to correct themselves. There is a limit of criticizing and one shall not be falling victim to political rivalry or personal likes/dislikes.

Unfortunately, those who pretends to be Pakistanis are actually bigger problem than enemy. Just because it was said by IK so one has to come with name calling & whatever given the personal reasons. Do you even pay attention as to what PM of Pakistan said while talking to International Media and directly named Modi? Do you even know how much this effects our portrayal and presents our point of view to the world? Do you even know how much this effects in regard to correct image of Pakistan? Alas, some people are only used to written receipts & scripts and still call them leadership.... one has to go foul mouth merely for the sake of it.

IK is PM of Pakistan and challenged Modi, PM of India.

NOT KEYBOARD JOES! WHAT'S WRONG WITH KEYBOARD JIMS? OR BILLS?

I don't have problems with anything but u implying something that's not a fact.

And I am not trying to get ur attention, don't really care much for it anyways. You sir are just another person like me in a greater schemes of things.

My issue is not even deleting the post, life goes on.

The issue is how selectivity acceptable freedom of speech is these days.

I being a Pakistani can criticize who ever I see and feel is acting not in the interests of the country.

We might disagree on it, but u don't have the right to be a judge of anyone's intentions.

Anyways, tank you for your precious time.

Addio.

A nation is respected when one makes it working and does so by actions as well as the real deal in schemes. People starts to make foolish comments and thinks that they earned it but not. freedom of speech does not mean that an issue of national interest is being ridiculed because of political rivalry. This is about Pakistan and Pakistan only. Political disagreements can be kept in the topics where PTI Chairman speaks anything about political rivals. It warrants real skill of comprehension & understanding the matter at hand. Not everything is about domestic political garbage. World knows him because of PM of Pakistan and he presenting the nation right now.

On international media, you say so to look good in front of everyone though everybody knows, chances of such discussion happening inbetween the two PMs is next to none.
As they say its the exposure counts not the substance. We all know Indians will not run a mile but a million mile away from this idea. In this way Imran looks the man of peace and while fascist Modi pathetic as always. Now sun is shinning on the fascist Modi lets see which dirt hole Indians run to.

Back
Top Bottom