What's new

Post your pic here

Status
Not open for further replies.
oops... alpha just negative marked my post.. :rofl:
You deserve it :P

funny-dog-pictures-Collection-of-top-30-funny-dog-pictures-25.jpg

Full interactive systems can be written from grounds up, at fraction of the cost of licensing one!

yes, actually these software have an authorized and rich own drug database, may be that is why expensive,

such software can give easy guidance and even give Drug-Drug Interaction, Drug Contraindication alerts from its database!

Not looking at it from a surgeons PoV..... :P

Besides, my rule book says, always keep the staff sufficiently happy.... so that translates to 30%, however, if you try to increase that by just 5% more, they tend to go open their own business... therefore, keep them on rotation that not one of them earns that much that they become a nuisance tomorrow... happened to me in real estate.... learned my lesson there! :D
surgeon, anesthesiaologist, trained nursing staff, sterlilized tools, drugs, generator, electricity, operation theatre booking, room stay

Dude, I can write such a software in a month...... and the connection API, in most cases is free of charge!

yes, actually these software have a authorized database, may be that is why expensive, such software can give easy guidance and even give Drug-Drug Interaction, Drug Contraindication alerts from its database!

Hmmmm... you meant to say 20% of charge, or net profit from a particular surgery? If it's 20% of a charge, then that's rediculous... as the anesthesiaologist will also need to be paid..... though nurses and rest of the costs are always bearable....

surgeon, anesthesiaologist, trained nursing staff, sterlilized tools, drugs, generator, electricity, operation theatre booking, room stay

You are the only one who said so, it's safe to conclude that you confused my pic with someone else's :undecided:
I hope I saw I the right Pic? Was it the one with the hat?
Rajputs in rajasthan usually have such style of moustaches. Maybe someone from rajasthan can tell us something?

Hmmmm... you meant to say 20% of charge, or net profit from a particular surgery? If it's 20% of a charge, then that's rediculous... as the anesthesiaologist will also need to be paid..... though nurses and rest of the costs are always bearable....
ive not even added the big cut of the owner of the hospital who has 40-50% share in all profit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom