What's new

Possible steps to counter the rising threat from IAF ?

Secondly, Mumbai/Pune is more important than Bangalore/Chennai/Kolkata/Hyderabad anyway.

Well said, I think Pune will also be hard hit with Standoff weapons as MKIs are stationed there, correct me if I am wrong, in any future conflict with India.

Well said, I think Pune will also be hard hit with Standoff weapons as MKIs are stationed there, correct me if I am wrong, in any future conflict with India.

There is the 700km Babur, 350km Ra'ad and above all the ballistic missiles from 200 km range to 2000km.

Also Pune is a major industrial and educational hub.. Many MNCs have factories in Pune..

Attacking south has its own benfits other than damaging our IT industry..Inoder to cripple India's defence manufacturing you need to attack south..almost all the major defense manufacturing installations are in south..

If this is true than India has just found its own brahmos as its foe and Pakistan will love to have it, here goes India's main weapon of Cold Start Strategy. :D
It seems Russia have transferred Brahmos tech to China. ;)

cx1  11 6 14  4a.jpg

Zhuhai Surprise China’s Third Russian Supersonic ASCM | Ares
All new CX-1 supersonic anti-ship cruise missile (ASCM) - Chinese Answer to Brahmos

Attacking south has its own benfits other than damaging our IT industry..Inoder to cripple India's defence manufacturing you need to attack south..almost all the major defense manufacturing installations are in south..

Like i said, it doesn't matter. A hit to your queen i.e Mumbai, will send the SENSEX crashing in minutes, rupee crashing, RBI using up gold and dollar reserves to pop it up. Welcome to the world of split second commerce. Take a clue from Russia's economic woes, which are going to get a lot more worse.

Answer this, what would the Ambanis bet on? Crashing Indian stock market because of war, or cashing in quickly and saving their cash?

Another thing, go through the Zuhai Air Show thread, Pakistan has all it wants to buy, even if it comes from loans. You think Chinese wouldn't extend loan to Pakistan to fight India? No body saw the CM400AKGs coming in. When India got Brahmos, the members were jumping on it as the unbeatable missile, until the 'Carrier killer' came around. Money didn't prevent Pakistan from purchasing the most potent submarines in the region, i.e Agostas with AIP. You have not tested the resolve of the Pakistani people. Many have come and gone, critiqued the politics, the democracy, the dictatorship, but when it comes to throwing our weight behind our armed forces, we are ONE. Every bullet from across the LOC was responded in kind. Every killing made up for. No need to play with fire to boost ego. This is not India vs Pakistan cricket match. Thousands of lives are at stake.
OH BTW, the next gen MBT is already being evaluated, and rest assured, would be fast tracked into induction.

Last edited:
Seen many chu...first like you .u jus started nonsense but don't know when n where to stop...is ko hatao. .who made this idiot think tank

Hopefully, Pakistan places some orders.

If it is ordered then it means PN will also have supersonic AShM at its disposal like PAF and it will make situation more difficult for IAF and IN in any future conflicts, but I will prefer YJ-12 with 400km range as it also has ARM version with 200km range.

There is the 700km Babur, 350km Ra'ad and above all the ballistic missiles from 200 km range to 2000km.

Its about precision strikes like taking out radars and jet on runways or hangers and BMs can not be used for that.

Kid, don't be fooled by this 'fast growing india', the job is not even 1/4 done. You are fast growing, because you had nothing to begin with. There is a reason why the West is happy with 2-3% growth rates, but for developing economies with poverty as huge as India, need 7-8% to 'feel better'
Who are you telling that to? Every (relatively) educated India knows this, 7-8% will just about do but really India needs at least 10-15 years growing at 8%+ and then a further 2 decades growing at 5-6% just to get to where it wants to be (prosperous and reducing poverty). This is where Modi has said India will be in 1-2 years and hopefully he lives up to his hype. Why do you think the past govt was voted out of power? The moment growth dipped to 6% and then 5% in 2012-13 the people of India were furious and the business sentiment plunged dramatically.

Who are you telling that to? Every (relatively) educated India knows this, 7-8% will just about do but really India needs at least 10-15 years growing at 8%+ and then a further 2 decades growing at 5-6% just to get to where it wants to be (prosperous and reducing poverty). This is where Modi has said India will be in 1-2 years and hopefully he lives up to his hype. Why do you think the past govt was voted out of power? The moment growth dipped to 6% and then 5% in 2012-13 the people of India were furious and the business sentiment plunged dramatically.
Sure all the callculations allways goes in the right directions?
in india, s case never happened!

Well pakistan needs at least 800 good modern fighter plans with modern high & medium range SAMS !

Back
Top Bottom