What's new

Possible steps to counter the rising threat from IAF ?

No future of Pakistan Airforce will be... F22, F16, B2, B52, A10, J20, J31, J ABCNDLNC saray daal lay is list may aur soo ja kaka :D

Salam,

As once said by great chinese General ' Keep your Capability concealed and unleash it on the right moment" something like that as i quote.

Looking from the History of PAF purchases lately i can say they do have this habit of keeping their lips tight shut until the last moment. Wherever you see any Paf offcial claiming to buy this and that trust me or not its just sort of diversion tactic to keep enemy at dark and confused

It will be all of these jets
THE ODDS OF PAF GETTING THE J31 AND HAVING A LARGE INVENTORY OF JF17 AND BLOCK52 F16S IS VERY LIKELY AND ENOUGH TO GIVE THE IAF A BLOODY NOSE

Salam,

As once said by great chinese General ' Keep your Capability concealed and unleash it on the right moment" something like that as i quote.

Looking from the History of PAF purchases lately i can say they do have this habit of keeping their lips tight shut until the last moment. Wherever you see any Paf offcial claiming to buy this and that trust me or not its just sort of diversion tactic to keep enemy at dark and confused
THE PAF STRATEGY IS TO SIMPLY COUNTER THE WEAPONS THE IAF GETS. THE IAF LOVES TO BOOST ABOUT THE WEAPONS THEY GET, WHILE THE PAF SECRETLY MATCHES THE IAF WEAPONS

You Dont need to match it, when you can effectively keep them at bay by exploiting the Gaps

Salam
Match in terms of what ? Number or performnace?
You Dont need to match it, when you can effectively keep them at bay by exploiting the Gaps
The IAF has many gap, the main gap is their ability to repair and keep their jets operational. "According to ministry of defence (MoD) figures accessed by Business Standard, the serviceability rate of the Su-30MKI was just 48 per cent till last year. The remaining fighters were undergoing repair or maintenance.Today, availability has risen slightly to 55 per cent, far lower than advanced western air forces, which generate 80-85 per cent availability rates. In terms of aircraft numbers, only 106 of the 193 Su-30MKIs that the IAF flies today would be available in war." THE PAF IS KNOWN TO HAVE SOME OF THE BEST ENGINEERS AND PILOTS IN THE WORLD. Despite numerical superiority, MIGS have a big crash rate in IAF. IAF analysts have attributed increasing rate of MIG crashes to poor maintenance practices and low level of professionalism in IAF pilots

THE ODDS OF PAF GETTING THE J31 AND HAVING A LARGE INVENTORY OF JF17 AND BLOCK52 F16S IS VERY LIKELY AND ENOUGH TO GIVE THE IAF A BLOODY NOSE

Hi,

Seems like you are old school----we don't want to give them a bloody nose----we want to smash their frontline incoming aircraft.

The IAF has many gap, the main gap is their ability to repair and keep their jets operational. "According to ministry of defence (MoD) figures accessed by Business Standard, the serviceability rate of the Su-30MKI was just 48 per cent till last year. The remaining fighters were undergoing repair or maintenance.Today, availability has risen slightly to 55 per cent, far lower than advanced western air forces, which generate 80-85 per cent availability rates. In terms of aircraft numbers, only 106 of the 193 Su-30MKIs that the IAF flies today would be available in war." THE PAF IS KNOWN TO HAVE SOME OF THE BEST ENGINEERS AND PILOTS IN THE WORLD. Despite numerical superiority, MIGS have a big crash rate in IAF. IAF analysts have attributed increasing rate of MIG crashes to poor maintenance practices and low level of professionalism in IAF pilots
Madrassas are doing a good job,arent they??:D

so after 41 pages & 609 posts.......
everything is still in favour of PAF?.......and against Indian economy, air defence, navy, airforce, sensesx, mumbai, bangluru , IT hubs ? :lol:
@Abingdonboy @seiko @Storm Force @45'22' @rockstarIN where ur popcorn :pop:
U evil yindoo baniya are simply jealous .....
I know u will never agree to the fact that the mighty jf17 can easily take onn mki,carriers like vikramaditya and even the mars orbiter
:mad::pop::pop:

U evil yindoo baniya are simply jealous .....
I know u will never agree to the fact that the mighty jf17 can easily take onn mki,carriers like vikramaditya and even the mars orbiter
:mad::pop::pop:
:rofl: :rofl:
i'm amazed to see how these guys quickly reach pune, destroy bengaluru..etc etc.:lol: and one of them suddenly pops up with a google maps image for distance to pune :rofl:
and one think tank says indian economy will not b able to handle this....:lol:.......they define the true meaning of key board warriors.. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom