What's new

Possible steps to counter the rising threat from IAF ?

:rofl: :rofl:
i'm amazed to see how these guys quickly reach pune, destroy bengaluru..etc etc.:lol: and one of them suddenly pops up with a google maps image for distance to pune :rofl:
and one think tank says indian economy will not b able to handle this....:lol:.......they define the true meaning of key board warriors.. :lol:
M not amazed.......after all this is pdf :pakistan:

Do you think,Pakistan GDP remain so?just watch out the increase after the base year change.you might have to deal with aircraft carrier in the future
:lol:
yeah pakistan will make aircraft carriers using AID money:rofl:

yeah pakistan will make aircraft carriers using AID money:rofl:

Indeed,but our top priority is to donate our aid money for not only providing toilet facilities to indians but also spreading the awareness of the use of toilet instead of streets

Indeed,but our top priority is to donate our aid money for not only providing toilet facilities to indians but also spreading the awareness of the use of toilet instead of streets

first use this AID money properly and feed urself and ur poors in sindh.

pakistan me to toilet ke jarurat hi nahi padti log Bhukh se hi mar rahe hai
Kuch khane ko milega tab na tatti lagegi
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Teri soch bhi teri batoun ki tarah hai bhangi

sorry,but spreading the use of toilet awareness in india is our top priority,even though today integral part of your culture,but we have the capacity to bring you on our level atleast in this century

sorry,but spreading the use of toilet awareness in india is our top priority,even though today integral part of your culture,but we have the capacity to bring you on our level atleast in this century
if you care so much then come and clean toilets in india.......US AID se bhi jayada paisa denge:lol:

Teri soch bhi teri batoun ki tarah hai bhangi
lagata hai tujhe bhi vahi bimari hai....mirchi lagi to ise hi bol deta me post edit kar deta.......gali dene ki kya jarurat hai:lol:

Last edited:
Hi,
PAF's target would be deep into india's gut----in the south where all the IT hubs are----strike deep---strike hard----and let the chips fall where they may.

Once that happens----within 48 to 72 hours of the war---businesses would be running out of Hindustan.

This reply is a little late in coming Mastankhan but the post betrays ignorance of how IT industry works out. So a couple of bubble bursts are in order.
First of all IT industry is not a manufacturing base i.e you destroy machines and production can't occur. All the companies have multiple centres spread around major hubs including onsite. The data as well is backed up at various locations and have multiple redundancies built in. The clients are mainly from other countries. A lot of work is done onsite. So you should aim for manufacturing base (IFF you should)

So in this scenario the only industries affected will be BPOs (Majorly). Infrastructure gone and such. But that will involve attacking a civilian area of INDIA. Are you sure you want to do that, cos that will no longer be a border skirmish where politicians talk and things go back to normal. Do you expect to sit in Karachi and Lahore and celebrate your success ?

I just don't get it. It will be helpful if you can elaborate on your plan afterwards. Thanks.

Kindly use this aid money to eradicate polio. From your country ... now Pakistan is exporting polio also other country along with.....

To Squadron leader Din. re your remarks
THE PAF IS KNOWN TO HAVE SOME OF THE BEST ENGINEERS AND PILOTS IN THE WORLD.

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/possible-steps-to-counter-the-rising-threat-from-iaf.342509/page-41#ixzz3K147SO16
k

Where do you Pakistanis get these outrageous claims from.

A year ago a couple of semi illiterate ( in modern military training) Taliban fighters blew up a awacs in your own airfield.

in 2010 the USA navy seals flew into your country and took our OBL your airforce was a sleep.

in 1999 THE LAST WAR with india the IAF flew THOUSANDS OF SORTIES bombing your NLI . Your amazing airforce stayed at home.

Year 2014 and 70% PAF frontline fighters are obsolete. (300 x F7/Mirage 5) ie leaving you with very dated limited combat doctrine. So how can you be world class when the majority of your pilots fly 40 year old technology.

Resource wise you are massively handicapped country. I firmly believe not only do the Indians outnumber your airforce in 4th generation fighters by 3-1 but also by the same ratio and more in BVR missles and SAMS , strike weapons and cluster bombs and fuel to carry on a war for over two weeks.

Indian resources are so vast compared to PAF

THIS IS JUST AN ECONOMIC FACT

There is no need for PAF to counter IAF.

Just build up more economic ties with India under Modi. (if Pak leaders have an iota of vision that is :P)

Once the economic interests are tied in relations would improve and also the life of millions of people in SA.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom