What's new

Pope calls Pakistan church attack act of hate, war

Interesting debate,good to see that all those pakistani allegations that were circulating on this forum are not true,there is no hate directed towards other denominations in India by hindus. Myth busted!! :whistle:

Love and hate go hand in hand. Point is how far would you like to go for it. :)

I would never ask her to convert ... unlike people of their community do if the girl is Hindu...

and My GF is a Catholic for record ...

Now thats a twist :omghaha:

She is a Nationalist ... and against Sonia and Kangress... and accepts that she belongs to Hindu culture and her ancestors where also Hindus ... even goes to Temples more ... unlike u all so called Secularist ...

So she is a Dharti Putri ... :agree:

Okay, so loving you and hating congress and sonia are the critieria for being a nationlist and proof of us being born here in India.. Good!! So should I send a card and a flower to you on valentines days?? or we should have to do smooches? :kiss3:

You earlier mentioned that your girlfriend is Catholic? Did you mean that she was Catholic until she met you and you did a umm "love jihad" on her by taking her into the folds of Hinduism with promises of marrying her only if she walks around the havan seven times with you, wears sindhoor and a red *** and ensures that as far as possible she is always adorned in a sari ? :D

Bloody hell man, you converted the girl ! :D

I am Proud Hindu ... we dont use the Tactics of Cowards ... Infact I met her in FB page about Shiva ... I saw the comment of Indian Christian i was amazed to see... offcorse foreigner Christians comment are normal ...

I thought it was fake account ... then i saw her picture and out of curiosity i added her ... she accepted my friend request and we chatted for few month...

then rest u know ...

You earlier mentioned that your girlfriend is Catholic? Did you mean that she was Catholic until she met you and you did a umm "love jihad" on her by taking her into the folds of Hinduism with promises of marrying her only if she walks around the havan seven times with you, wears sindhoor and a red *** and ensures that as far as possible she is always adorned in a sari ? :D

Bloody hell man, you converted the girl ! :D

That evil Hindu is converting our Christian girls through love and you are blaming us as evils?? :pissed:

Aur phir Raja ko Rani se pyaar ho gya... er I mean Maggy se pyaar ho gya.

No offense meant :D
I am Proud Hindu ... we dont use the Tactics of Cowards ... Infact I met her in FB page about Shiva ... I saw the comment of Indian Christian i was amazed to see... offcorse foreigner Christians comment are normal ...

I thought it was fake account ... then i saw her picture and out of curiosity i added her ... she accepted my friend request and we chatted for few month...

then rest u know ...

By that time, Hindus will really be history. Better to exist than to be great, don't u think?
Hinduism is there for over 4000 years. It has over 1 billion followers. And, it will evaporate within next 500 years??? Have no faith in this religion???:P

Okay, so loving you and hating congress and sonia are the critieria for being a nationlist and proof of us being born here in India.. Good!! So should I send a card and a flower to you on valentines days?? or we should have to do smooches? :kiss3:
People who dont respect the Culture of the country ... and think that they are Hindu like majority Indians ... and keep Country above their religion ...

are Dharti Putra ...

People we are witnessing history here!! @Nair saab is in love with a Catholic girl!! :D :D

People who dont respect the Culture of the country ... and think that they are Hindu like majority Indians ... and keep Country above their religion ...

are Dharti Putra ...

Let me ask you, is that mandatory for people to follow the Hindu religion to be a nationalist?

Last edited by a moderator:
Zakir hussain ka hindu avtaar,,,,:smart:

Pls dont mind !

then rest u know ...

multi religion & cultural is awesome,,,,m looking for some 1 punjabi or from nagaland,,,koi hai ???

Let me ask you, is that mandatory for people to follow the Hindu religion to be a nationalist?
No its not mandatory but u dont criticize HINDU religion... and follow and respect its culture ... accept that ur ancestors where Hindus and ur a party of wider family of Bharat ...

Zakir hussain ka hindu avtaar,,,,:smart:

Pls dont mind !

multi religion & cultural is awesome,,,,m looking for some 1 punjabi or from nagaland,,,koi hai ???

Dono Bhaut Dangerous ladkiya hote haii ... Teri Chaadi Utar ke ghar bhejdenge :rofl:

That evil Hindu is converting our Christian girls through love and you are blaming us as evils?? :pissed:

Conversions in reverse. Seiko tell me that your fiancé is a Hindu and that I will be seeing you at Mandhir for Sathsangh after your wedding yara. Now I can just forsee the Pope cursing India for love jihad against Christians by them evil Yindoos :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Conversions in reverse. Seiko tell me that your fiancé is a Hindu and that I will be seeing you at Mandhir for Sathsangh after your wedding yara. Now I can just forsee the Pope cursing India for love jihad against Christians by them evil Yindoos :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Poor Pope, spending all his money to convert those evil Hindus and people like @Nair saab is pouring water on it :omghaha:

My girlfriend is Christian mate.. But I think she is nationalist because she don't go to church much :P

Poor Pope, spending all his money to convert those evil Hindus and people like @Nair saab is pouring water on it :omghaha:

My girlfriend is Christian mate.. But I think she is nationalist because she don't go to church much :P

Perhaps she met Nair Saab's girlfriend who influenced her thinking :D

No Mr. ... U can have ID card and the Citizenship and even get Fair treatment ... But Never make place in our Hearts ... u will always support the people who are Alien to India ... and will think what is good for ur community before ur Nation ...

People like Sonia and Kangress are ruling due to Fixed votes Banks like u all and Seclarist Extremist from our Community ...
then you must be some one who does not wear trousers, who doesn't travel by train,flight or bus.., doesn't believe in our constitution because it's adopted from English,hell you shouldn't even speak or type English..does not say hello, doesn't wear allow others to celebrate valantines day like the sriram sena..
btw..using internet also is not part of Indian culture..

so I or any self respecting Indians doesn't want to be in the good books of such narrow minded peoples hearts..you are nobody to judge us by saying people of other faith think about their community before their nation...I might believe Michael Jackson as god and I may live like a hippie.. that's nobody else's business as long as I don't break any law..my India is free country and I would not let this place to become a Islamic Taliban or a Hindu version of Taliban state.. or a medieval Christian theocracy like state..I would protect it from external threats as well as internal threats..your threat perception is all other community except Hindus..you think you are doing some kind of favour by letting us leave here..but my threat perception is all those who refuse accept a multi cultural India, my threat perception is those who play minority politics and also those who oppose minority politics with majority politics..both of you are equal evils who is up in arms to destroy my country..politically I may be out of options now..but hopefully there will be other political alternatives which doesn't subscribe to either of the communal ajendas and bring all the people of India together regardless of their faith.
we have derailed this thread enough..if you feel like responding please but paste it to kerala corner..or just leave it for now..

Back
Top Bottom