What's new

Pope calls Pakistan church attack act of hate, war

In our world, politics trumps human decency.. Can't do much about it :disagree:

In our world?
Every where, the only difference is that they have laws that protect people from excessive indecency through political motives while here the law is worth a flatscreen TV,

What would you do, mandate that Pakistani citizens recite, "There is no democracy except liberal democracy" five times a day in the mosque?

They should actually recite "astaghfar" in those times.. even if 50.1% of Pakistanis do that things will improve. But I definitely would not recommend your cynical suggestion.

I can bet my a ss he never been to camps. RSS folks go through a prayer even in their camps. It says about international integration and not just national integration!
I am not talking about harvesting any souls, I am talking about giving money or food to the needy.. Money comes short? You have to be kidding me.. If self proclaimed godsmen can have golden throne and golden sandals, then there is always a source for money.. You are not willing to give it to the poor.. Its your lack of support to those poor people help the missionaries to convert them to Christianity. The blame goes on you.. Not any Christians.

Super assessment!! I am loosing my respect to RSS big time if they are teaching like this in their classes @dopplerhanger

Now whats i Said... For a Poor who ever gives money they will accept him as God... thats the reason y even Veerappan had many poor village supporters... similarly Jesus can have some ...

still... hat wont make u people Native like Us... we are Dharti Putra ... ur not... We treat u well ... that's our culture ...

anybody who is born in India and has a Indian id is as much as Indian and dharthi puthra as anybody else regardless of what religion they adopt or whether they say namashkar or hi what's up ?

@Mech

Dont get aggressive please,kindly edit your post.

Pullikaaranu annu Marxist inu koduthathu pole oru History class inte aavasyam undu.

Do you honestly think that this guy is interested in knowing the facts ? He isn't and his kind aren't either.

I don't think there is any need for anyone to vet their language. Even as a person very new to the Christian faith, i know more than saab.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not talking about harvesting any souls, I am talking about giving money or food to the needy.. Money comes short? You have to be kidding me.. If self proclaimed godsmen can have golden throne and golden sandals, then there is always a source for money.. You are not willing to give it to the poor.. Its your lack of support to those poor people help the missionaries to convert them to Christianity. The blame goes on you.. Not any Christians.

I know Christianity and Christians would never Change ... their Attitude and their thinking ... Still we treat good... but never dream that u will ever be one among US ...

I know Christianity and Christians would never Change ... their Attitude and their thinking ... Still we treat good... but never dream that u will ever be one among US ...

You are wrong. Converting is disgusting. Having said that most Christians have given up on converting. If you worked on the ground all over India you would know that most of tribals are returning to their erstwhile Dharmic faiths.

Don't make Dharmic faiths look like anything else. Request please shed your blind hatred.

anybody who is born in India and has a Indian id is as much as Indian and dharthi puthra as anybody else regardless of what religion they adopt or whether they say namashkar or hi what's up ?
No Mr. ... U can have ID card and the Citizenship and even get Fair treatment ... But Never make place in our Hearts ... u will always support the people who are Alien to India ... and will think what is good for ur community before ur Nation ...

People like Sonia and Kangress are ruling due to Fixed votes Banks like u all and Seclarist Extremist from our Community ...

No Mr. ... U can have ID card and the Citizenship and even get Fair treatment ... But Never make place in our Hearts ... u will always support the people who are Alien to India ... and will think what is good for ur community before ur Nation ...

People like Sonia and Kangress are ruling due to Fixed votes Banks like u all and Seclarist Extremist from our Community ...
What if you end up falling in love with @Agnostic_Indian's daughter? And marry her? :nana:

Last edited by a moderator:
Shut the Fuc.k up. Pakistan will never be a Federal State. Its a Sovereign Country and it will stay that way. Our Grandfathers or even Great Grand Fathers didn't fight for Pakistan for nothing. I dont care how much **** you talk about us or how bad you portray us. Despite all odds, we have survived. We're called a Failed Country. No we are not a Failed Country. We have a Well equipped army, we are the only muslim nation in the world to have Nukes. We have talent we've made records we've broken records. Expatriate Pakistani's send Billions of dollars a year to Pakistan. We're born there and I will be buried there. I know people here talk shi.t and tell me if you like Pakistan so much why don't you go back? I don't go back because I'm working Studying so I can support my motherland send money every year Donate every damn year help out my fellow country men. With the Expatriates Pakistani's play a vital role in Keeping Pakistan afloat and well keep giving God Willing.

The deadly bombs in Peshawar does not represent us Pakistani's. .

TRUTH ALWAYS HURTS.

let us dissect your bullshit

PA can hardly called the only Army in Pakistan when most people have legal private militia's.
PA just lost a Major General in that secure part of Pakistan.
A Pakistani group claimed they are behind the act and not syria.

I could go on but we all know the truth.

You are wrong. Converting is disgusting. Having said that most Christians have given up on converting. If you worked on the ground all over India you would know that most of tribals are returning to their erstwhile Dharmic faiths.

Don't make Dharmic faiths look like anything else. Request please shed your blind hatred.
I have worked on Ground and still am...

Maharashtra is on a Conversion spree now ... i saw people who i know converting and suddenly buying Flats ... although they where not much poor early ... but for money people still do...

Back
Top Bottom