What's new

Pope calls Pakistan church attack act of hate, war

Now whats i Said... For a Poor who ever gives money they will accept him as God... thats the reason y even Veerappan had many poor village supporters... similarly Jesus can have some ...

still... hat wont make u people Native like Us... we are Dharti Putra ... ur not... We treat u well ... that's our culture ...

Who stopped you from giving money.. There are plenty of wealth accumulated in many Temples and Organisations.. Divide it among the poor.. Use it to eradicate poverty among the masses.. They wont convert to any other religion.. You cannot expect them to go empty stomach every day.. They got a chance to have food and they accepted it..

From atlantis,I guess :yahoo:

Shut up.. Apne shakal dekha he kya?? Bada aaya Atlantis wala :pissed:

Now, what the Pope will do as he calls it act of war??????????? :undecided:

Will they attack pakistan???

Who are 'they'?

I don't think the Pope represents a country or a standing army.

So, where did they come from???:what:

A Lion by Physic and Wolf by Act... they are Culturally not Natives ... they Hate Hindus ... they want all of us to Convert like them...

Have u noticed these people Support COngress and Sonia no matter how much they loot India... Check every threat related to COngress ... their loyalty is always questionable ... All if not most will talk from Kangress side...

Khoon hi Khoon ko Pehchan ta haii... Hindu Bano ... Garv se Kaho Hum Hindu Haii...

People misunderstood here what he said.. He was talking about the attackers.. What he meant was instead of finding peace, they choose hatred and war.. And every one here is after his blood :laughcry:

Now whats i Said... For a Poor who ever gives money they will accept him as God... thats the reason y even Veerappan had many poor village supporters... similarly Jesus can have some ...

still... hat wont make u people Native like Us... we are Dharti Putra ... ur not... We treat u well ... that's our culture ...

എടാ "Dharti" പുത്രാ....നീ എന്നാ ഹിന്ദി പഠിച്ചത് ? How about you start giving them money as well ? If you aren't willing to uplift the poor or even treat them as equals, you have no right to ***** about it in a pakistani forum

Who stopped you from giving money.. There are plenty of wealth accumulated in many Temples and Organisations.. Divide it among the poor.. Use it to eradicate poverty among the masses.. They wont convert to any other religion.. You cannot expect them to go empty stomach every day.. They got a chance to have food and they accepted it..

Thats what i Said ... A Hindu never harvest Souls with money like Christian missionary do... That's what u people will never understand...

who told we are not helping ...But our Money will always fall short to the money Coming Vatican and Western Countries

There is a solution to this War. Declaring Pakistan a Federal State. Those who want TTP as rulers live in TTP area where their writ is absolute. Those who want Ahmedia's and Shia's declared as non Muslim's live in an area where SUNNI's Islam will be enforced. The rest all live in Islamabad and adjoining areas.

Shut the Fuc.k up. Pakistan will never be a Federal State. Its a Sovereign Country and it will stay that way. Our Grandfathers or even Great Grand Fathers didn't fight for Pakistan for nothing. I dont care how much **** you talk about us or how bad you portray us. Despite all odds, we have survived. We're called a Failed Country. No we are not a Failed Country. We have a Well equipped army, we are the only muslim nation in the world to have Nukes. We have talent we've made records we've broken records. Expatriate Pakistani's send Billions of dollars a year to Pakistan. We're born there and I will be buried there. I know people here talk shi.t and tell me if you like Pakistan so much why don't you go back? I don't go back because I'm working Studying so I can support my motherland send money every year Donate every damn year help out my fellow country men. With the Expatriates Pakistani's play a vital role in Keeping Pakistan afloat and well keep giving God Willing.

The deadly bombs in Peshawar does not represent us Pakistani's. I just wanna say that:
To al-Shabaab, the Pakistani terrorists, al-Qaeda affiliates in Syria and Iraq and indeed everyone and all others who have turned the blood of civilians into such a cheap commodity and whom we are so clearly cursed to have to know as co-religionists: the connection ends there. You never touched anything except that you destroyed it, you never entered a legitimate cause except that you corrupted it, you never came across the sanctity of human life except that you violated it, and you never tried to act in the name of Islam except that you polluted it. Allah, His Messenger and we the laity are free from your murder and your misguidance. You thought you were doing Muslims a favour by examining them, letting them out if they passed your creed test and then slaughtering the remaining non-Muslims?! Prepare to be held accountable for your actions for you might have allowed Muslims to escape from your shopping centre attacks and Church attacks, but *you* will not be spared if the Shari'ah we dream of ever gets to be applied on you. Being the right colour, having the right surname, knowing the name of the Prophet's family members, being from the right sect and anything else from your pathetic understanding of Islam, might have been your sick way of making yourselves feel better before you started slaughtering innocent people, but it will not save you. Be sure of that. For indeed Allah does not like the Transgressors.

എടാ "Dharti" പുത്രാ....നീ എന്നാ ഹിന്ദി പഠിച്ചത് ? How about you start giving them money as well ? If you aren't willing to uplift the poor or even treat them as equals, you have no right to ***** about it in a pakistani forum
Blu Blu Blu ... Poda Poda ... :omghaha:

Thats what i Said ... A Hindu never harvest Souls with money like Christian missionary do... That's what u people will never understand...

who told we are not helping ...But our Money will always fall short to the money Coming Vatican and Western Countries

I am not talking about harvesting any souls, I am talking about giving money or food to the needy.. Money comes short? You have to be kidding me.. If self proclaimed godsmen can have golden throne and golden sandals, then there is always a source for money.. You are not willing to give it to the poor.. Its your lack of support to those poor people help the missionaries to convert them to Christianity. The blame goes on you.. Not any Christians.

A Lion by Physic and Wolf by Act... they are Culturally not Natives ... they Hate Hindus ... they want all of us to Convert like them...

Have u noticed these people Support COngress and Sonia no matter how much they loot India... Check every threat related to COngress ... their loyalty is always questionable ... All if not most will talk from Kangress side...

Khoon hi Khoon ko Pehchan ta haii... Hindu Bano ... Garv se Kaho Hum Hindu Haii...

Super assessment!! I am loosing my respect to RSS big time if they are teaching like this in their classes @dopplerhanger

well you sure haven't explained nothing,

what is these peoples intentions when they bomb mosques? what you need to realize is that this isn't just a random attack on a church but mastoids get bombed every other day, its a war on pakistanis in general.
these people don't care weather they killed a muslim or a christian or a hindu. understood?

Nope, I do not understand your PoV and tell you they do select their targets based on religion,sect or ethnicity based on the impact they wish to convey.. comprende?

@Mech

Dont get aggressive please,kindly edit your post.

Pullikaaranu annu Marxist inu koduthathu pole oru History class inte aavasyam undu.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom