What's new

Pope calls Pakistan church attack act of hate, war

I have worked on Ground and still am...

Maharashtra is on a Conversion spree now ... i saw people who i know converting and suddenly buying Flats ... although they where not much poor early ... but for money people still do...
Cool - go pay - reconvert them :coffee:

Fair enough. Neither would I :D

So now we can understand your frustration is due to something else - you can't be a bigot and a Catholic lover at the same time :omghaha: Take a deep breath and think about you lady love :devil:
I would never ask her to convert ... unlike people of their community do if the girl is Hindu...

and My GF is a Catholic for record ...

We the people of this city Peshawar hate TTP and its obvious that after losing any attention these morons were getting earlier now they are running short of Killing Sunni-Shia Muslims and failing getting any attention, the buff00ns resorted to target Pakistani Christians which indeed is going to fetch these buff00ns worldwide attention.

As far as people of Peshawar are concerned we are gloomed and teary. The Muslim community here made all arrangements for burial food, and they made announcements in different points of the city

The people of Peshawar are not just those living across university road and Hayatabad and those middle and upper class areas. The people of Peshawar also include sympathizers(both overt and covert) for these elements. People who were not inclined to radicalism started dipping into intolerance and extremism in front of my eyes over a year.
When I landed in Peshawar mid-2006, it was still vibrant, tolerant and you could still have fun. Apart from Ring Road(that too at night) there was no place in Peshawar where there was any danger from criminals and terror groups alike. But over a year there were elements that penetrated Peshawar and gradually turned it around. To the extent that shopkeepers would advise to dress like locals because of certain "people" that have come in.. regular picnics along the warsak road belt ended because the TTP were conducting kidnappings regularly.. and casual strolls in Bara market were no longer possible alone. Universities were threatened for recreational activities and students offered death. When I left in 2008, Peshawar was gloomy and people were both in frustrated and in fear and the only way to carry out normal life were places where there was high security. My last visit was more positive with some normalcy returning to certain areas, but there was still noticeable reduction in the level of tolerance and vibrancy that I experienced when I first landed.

So there are elements that came into Peshawar that destroyed the peace and life of the city but this was due to assistance from certain Peshawari residents from poorer backgrounds. Why did these people sabotage the peace of the rest? That is a social sciences question.

Fair enough. Neither would I :D

So now we can understand your frustration is due to something else - you can't be a bigot and a Catholic lover at the same time :omghaha: Take a deep breath and think about you lady love :devil:

She Knows my Stands very well... and she Agrees with me ... from her is i know lot of things going in Tabor Ashram in Kalyan... she is a devotee of Jesus and Shiva but she hates the attitude of the Church ...

Why love an alien?love a 'dharthi puthri'....:lol:

She Knows my Stands very well... and she Agrees with me ... from her is i know lot of things going in Tabor Ashram in Kalyan... she is a devotee of Jesus and Shiva but she hates the attitude of the Church ...

The people of Peshawar are not just those living across university road and Hayatabad and those middle and upper class areas. The people of Peshawar also include sympathizers(both overt and covert) for these elements. People who were not inclined to radicalism started dipping into intolerance and extremism in front of my eyes over a year.
When I landed in Peshawar mid-2006, it was still vibrant, tolerant and you could still have fun. Apart from Ring Road(that too at night) there was no place in Peshawar where there was any danger from criminals and terror groups alike. But over a year there were elements that penetrated Peshawar and gradually turned it around. To the extent that shopkeepers would advise to dress like locals because of certain "people" that have come in.. regular picnics along the warsak road belt ended because the TTP were conducting kidnappings regularly.. and casual strolls in Bara market were no longer possible alone. Universities were threatened for recreational activities and students offered death. When I left in 2008, Peshawar was gloomy and people were both in frustrated and in fear and the only way to carry out normal life were places where there was high security. My last visit was more positive with some normalcy returning to certain areas, but there was still noticeable reduction in the level of tolerance and vibrancy that I experienced when I first landed.

So there are elements that came into Peshawar that destroyed the peace and life of the city but this was due to assistance from certain Peshawari residents from poorer backgrounds. Why did these people sabotage the peace of the rest? That is a social sciences question.

NO my dear the Hayatabad and University road and shami road stuff is NOT at all sad neither they are budged by this yet another incident of terrorism.

So NO I am not talking about them.

I am talking about common poor people we are saddened to a level that we cant describe our grief.

as far as having fun in Peshawar please do visit the tolerance is still the same.

As far as assistance from Peshawar people well that's not a true picture.

In many attacks the people were made hostages at gunpoint and their place was used for attacking for example the airport attack.

Can you please share your experience wrgt to lack of tolerance? I mean what kinda intolerance you saw?

I can vouch for more tolerance specially when our main residential area is fast turning into food street and boutiques dominated by Punjabi Pakistanis.

She is a Nationalist ... and against Sonia and Kangress... and accepts that she belongs to Hindu culture and her ancestors where also Hindus ... even goes to Temples more ... unlike u all so called Secularist ...

So she is a Dharti Putri ... :agree:

This is attack on civilization as a whole and all religions are paying heavy price because govt has no clue how to control this menace

She is a Nationalist ... and against Sonia and Kangress... and accepts that she belongs to Hindu culture and her ancestors where also Hindus ... even goes to Temples more ... unlike u all so called Secularist ...

That is natural. Most Indians visit temples, monasteries etc without prejudice. Are you sure someone(extremists excluded) does not enter a temple because he is a Christian?

You earlier mentioned that your girlfriend is Catholic? Did you mean that she was Catholic until she met you and you did a umm "love jihad" on her by taking her into the folds of Hinduism with promises of marrying her only if she walks around the havan seven times with you, wears sindhoor and a red *** and ensures that as far as possible she is always adorned in a sari ? :D

Bloody hell man, you converted the girl ! :D

That is natural. Most Indians visit temples, monasteries etc without prejudice. Are you sure someone(extremists excluded) does not enter a temple because he is a Christian?

She Doesnt go to Temple just for Showing everyone ... she is very Devoted ... Even before i met her ...

Most Christians in India do that anyway. :D
You earlier mentioned that your girlfriend is Catholic? Did you mean that she was Catholic until she met you and you did a umm "love jihad" on her by taking her into the folds of Hinduism with promises of marrying her only if she walks around the havan seven times with you, wears sindhoor and a red *** and ensures that as far as possible she is always adorned in a sari ? :D

Bloody hell man, you converted the girl ! :D

Interesting debate,good to see that all those pakistani allegations that were circulating on this forum are not true,there is no hate directed towards other denominations in India by hindus. Myth busted!! :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom