What's new

Pope calls Pakistan church attack act of hate, war

I mentioned it in this forum.. Hinduism is on revival than the last decade.. People started taking proud of the religion and started learning more and more about it.. Its utter stupidness to say Hinduism is going to vanish.. It is as a culture and religion remain here as a dominant force here in India.

Just proves my point about the need for political patronage. Revival of Hinduism simply parallels the rise of BJP in Indian politics. Hindu self awareness started on a large scale with the Ram Janmbhoomi agitation which is when it transitioned from a cultural to a political force.

Situations of Christians in Pakistan is still better than it is in Orissa. Also Pakistani police should step up security at all places of worship.

Yea right!! You should have feeling better.. What if people in your country died.. Christians in India are dying too right.. Pathetic!!

Just proves my point about the need for political patronage. Revival of Hinduism simply parallels the rise of BJP in Indian politics. Hindu self awareness started on a large scale with the Ram Janmbhoomi agitation which is when it transitioned from a cultural to a political force.

Rise of BJP only happened because of the revival of Hinduism..

Yea right!! You should have feeling better.. What if people in your country died.. Christians in India are dying too right.. Pathetic!!

Rise of BJP only happened because of the revival of Hinduism..

Wrong! RSS / BJP picked up Hindu specific political issues which brought Hinduism to the public space and mobilized Hindus as a community. Awareness in this context does not mean enhanced knowledge of scriptures or the intricacies of religion - it is rather the awareness of Hindus as a brotherhood coming together for a common cause and their bonding as a political force. Ram Janmbhoomi provided that catalyst and it is well known that Hindutva was promoted by the RSS / BJP as a strategy to counter the divisive effects of Mandal.

In Syria it seems to be more Muslims killing Muslims with the support of surrounding Muslim countries for the most part.

I don't think you should be very proud of it, it is just temporary political instability situations depend on US and Russia's best interests to conflict Muslims countries.

For your record, in fact history has shown Christians murdering other Christians of different sects during Medieval conflict times where Prostantants and Catholicsms were fought in war long times, Pope wouldn't confess it.

That evil Hindu is converting our Christian girls through love and you are blaming us as evils?? :pissed:

He is lying, obviously?

Q: Why do you hate XYZ community?

A: No my Friend/girlfriend is from XYZ community.

lagta hai already experience kar liya hai ...:azn:

No its not mandatory but u dont criticize HINDU religion... and follow and respect its culture ... accept that ur ancestors where Hindus and ur a party of wider family of Bharat ...

Dono Bhaut Dangerous ladkiya hote haii ... Teri Chaadi Utar ke ghar bhejdenge :rofl:

Did Pope pray for the thousand massacre of Syrians innocents or Egyptians? Whenever, the US goes to war against any country, Pope wouldn't say comment on it.

I'm not a catholic but let's not bad mouth the guy unnecessarily.

"In 2003, the Vatican of Pope John Paul II tried to prevent the US-led invasion of Iraq, instead urging a peaceful solution. In his 2003 State of the World address, the Pope declared his opposition to the invasion by stating, "No to war! War is not always inevitable. It is always a defeat for humanity."[1] He sent former Apostolic Pro-Nuncio to the United States Pío Cardinal Laghi to talk with American President George W. Bush to express opposition to the war. John Paul II said that it was up to the United Nations to solve the international conflict through diplomacy and that a unilateral aggression is a crime against peace and a violation of international law.“ “Wars generally do not resolve the problems for which they are fought and therefore... prove ultimately futile.” '

I don't think you should be very proud of it, it is just temporary political instability situations depend on US and Russia's best interests to conflict Muslims countries.

For your record, in fact history has shown Christians murdering other Christians of different sects during Medieval conflict times where Prostantants and Catholicsms were fought in war long times, Pope wouldn't confess it.

The west has moved on, its not Medieval times any longer, there has been the Protestant Reformationt , the industrial revolution and development of objective and scientific thinking since then. This 2013 ,not 1013.

They should actually recite "astaghfar" in those times.. even if 50.1% of Pakistanis do that things will improve. But I definitely would not recommend your cynical suggestion.
It wasn't a wholly cynical suggestion. If you check your Islamic history Muslim rulers have several times in the past mandated such things to "solve" political unrest. I'd cite some examples here but I'd rather you guys do the homework yourselves; that way you don't have to put any faith in what I say, right? :)

Topic; Well, he's definitely right about that, this is an act of war and hate. Those who ordered these atrocities should be found and hanged publicly.

63927_10151712369174527_1159881312_n.jpg

Topic; Well, he's definitely right about that, this is an act of war and hate. Those who ordered these atrocities should be found and hanged publicly.

While deplorable, this is not different from the earlier attacks on Ahmadis and Shias.. And just like they went mostly unpunished, so will this

I think India is a heaven for minorities :hitwall:
Yes it is if compared to Pakistan

I was going through a thread in this forum which states 2500(both majority and minority) killed in last decade
which means 250 per yr over a billion people (both majority and minority)
which comes down to around 50 persons per year /200 million population (Pakistan's population)

And i guess number of Shias/Christians killed in Pakistan annually is much higher than the figure mentioned above

Under DEMOCRAZY there will only be blood & pain.

Back
Top Bottom