What's new

Pope calls Pakistan church attack act of hate, war

I think India is a heaven for minorities :hitwall:

Of course India is. Where minorities phases blasphemy like wild laws in other states, they are given special privilege by making special laws for minorities in India.

towi.png

Meanwhile Pakistani christians are ready to fight the war along with there muslim countrymen.

Unlike India where politicians incite violence against a particular community to gain votes in elections.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!!! Typical Pakistani Thinking. I like that.

I have every right for that... this hate monger rascal and his kind are pumping billions of dollars to destabilize my country ...

These vatican living hogs are funding the insurgents in North-East India... apart from that in the name of harvesting souls converting poor tribals giving them money ... they are buying faith ...

These people are Godless ... How can they represent the worlds biggest religion...

Nair saab it is all to gather a different issue. You can not ask any religious leader to shut his mouth up when the Such a huge numbers of follower of particular religion are killed like this.

In Kerala some early Islamic conversions were peaceful. But later ones (eg Moplahs) were forced. The Christian conversions on the other hand happened without any major patronage, so was by and large peaceful.

St xevier was the biggest butcher. He burned many Hindu alive who refused to convert to christinity.

ahh, religious people: Agree that we're the most peaceful religion or we'll kill you.:sick:

This guy Nair Saab's attitude is pathetic to say the least.

he is from my hometown this guy is a product of hindu radicals,i have watched his posts he always talks bad about other religion and feels happy when some one from islam or christianity dies.,,

St xevier was the biggest butcher. He burned many Hindu alive who refused to convert to christinity.
what a dumb comment is this what u have taught by ur hindu preists...

he is from my hometown this guy is a product of hindu radicals,i have watched his posts he always talks bad about other religion and feels happy when some one from islam or christianity dies.,,

what a dumb comment is this what u have taught by ur hindu preists...

Other person on the forum are not Jokers like you who simply rant on forum without any knowledge of History. Pl read the letter written by Xevier to Society of Jesus at rome.

Do you know from where the word Witch Hunting came from? Xevior (burned alive) killed so many Hindus in Goa. A history library in Britain has the record but they do not allow it to be published. He writes in his letter that If Brahmins would not have been there, I would have converted India to Christianity. If you are not brain washed by Pseudo secular than read the letter published by Fortham university else continue your ranting.

Internet History Sourcebooks

CAGLIARI: Pope Francis has led several thousand people in a special prayer for the victims of the church attack in Pakistan.

Francis was wrapping up a daylong visit to Sardinia on Sunday when he took the microphone and told throngs of young people about the scale of the attack in Peshawar.

He said those who carried out the attack ''took the wrong choice, one of hatred and war.''

He urged the young Sardinians present to instead work for peace, a message he has repeated in recent weeks amid escalating tensions in Syria.

Sunday's suicide bombing outside the historic All Saints church killed dozens in the deadliest-ever attack on Pakistan's Christian minority, officials said.

Pope calls Pakistan church attack act of hate, war - DAWN.COM

Instead of Making this Speech -

Why Doesnt Pope come & Meet General Kayani in Person to Convey His recentment.

This act will be a BIG SYMBOL of Solidarity!!

This act will be a BIG SYMBOL of Solidarity!![/]

How about a Muslim cleric call on Indian Army Chief and convey his message about Gujarat massacre of Muslims? wont be as big symbol of solidarity ??

This act will be a BIG SYMBOL of Solidarity!![/]

How about a Muslim cleric call on Indian Army Chief and convey his message about Gujarat massacre of Muslims? wont be as big symbol of solidarity ??

And there is a church in Chennai that speaks about extremist Hindus driving the Christian saint out of the area.

Saint Thomas church

which Muslim cleric do you think wield similar power like the Pope does over Christians? If there is no one then please don't attempt to draw ridiculous analogies to prove how bad you want to score some points.

which Muslim cleric do you think wield similar power like the Pope does over Christians? If there is no one then please don't attempt to draw ridiculous analogies to prove how bad you want to score some points.

Imam-e-Kaba :)

Anyway the point is why Christian religious leaders should be given this power and NOT Muslim, Hindu, Sikh, Jewish religious leaders to meddle in internal affairs of other countries ??

Back
Top Bottom