What's new

Police: Cab Driver Stabbed By Passenger Who Asked "Are You Muslim?"

The kid looks like one of em characters from South park................no kidding.
Interesting comments if you read it in yahoo news. tells you who the real
badmash really are and have been.
PS interesting to see how "certain" members are absent from this thread.
Maybe they will be "Right" back...............

May be his experience has effected his state of mind.... after seeing the atrocities of the taliban and what they do in the name of religion .... those images might have effected his mind.

People who visit such violent places should be psychologically tested and cleared before allowing them to mingle with regular population. Also there's lots of brain washing on both sides .... Most of US associate Terrorism with the religion ... that is a very bad thing ....

The actions of Obama aren't sufficient. May be the muslim countries can do to distance themselves from the image of terrorism that the west portray on them.

No offense to anyone or any religion ... this post is in the view of how people see and what they perceive rather than what they can logically understand

The actions of Obama aren't sufficient. May be the muslim countries can do to distance themselves from the image of terrorism that the west portray on them.

And Muslims are not doing enough?

---------- Post added at 05:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 AM ----------

Holy shite are you actually defend this creep? What is wrong with you?

:tup::tup:

And this guy was out to promote religious tolerance? What the hell?
Perhaps he had an unsatisfactory interaction with a Muslim interlocutor and lashed out at another Muslim as a result? We don't know yet, but of course this is often how anti-Semites justify their attacks against innocent Jews.

For Once keep that jew thing out of the thread! mr. Paranoid Entity!

Further more that is what Middle East is suffering for the terrible interaction with israel.

Neutrality or free society cannot be looked by an act of individual, the state does not support it and he got response from police. Shame on the individual.

I personally find Americans to be the least racist folks, these type of incidents seriously undermine the image they try to paint of a peaceful multi-cultural and multi-ethnic society. However, we cannot let a minority malign the image of a greater community as has been the case with muslims, where 1.6 billion muslims have been labelled "Fanatics" due to the antics of a few hundred. Nobody has the grey matter to work out that the guys fighting the terrorists in muslim countries are also muslim by faith.

I am afraid that the right-wing and reactionaries in the U.S. are becoming more influential by day due to Obama's inabilities to deliver on his promises.

This is bad since religious freedom and tolerance has been one of the founding principles (in practice it took two centuries to accomplish) of the U.S. and now the righties are venting their frustration (unemployment) on whatever "enemies" they may find. Whether it be Muslims, Hispanics, and homosexuals.

I'm afraid that this may only be the beginning of a serious of heinous attacks by these self-righteous "patriots" on people of other ethnicities. We must educate the public and make sure that such sentiments are strangled in their infancy before they could gain a foothold in the general public, as the Nazis had during the Great Depression.

Are you upset that Hitler didn't manage to gas my parents as well as my grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins?

Your parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles didn't get gassed because our(Indo-Pakistani) fathers, grandfathers and uncles went to war with old Hittie !

Back
Top Bottom