What's new

Police: Cab Driver Stabbed By Passenger Who Asked "Are You Muslim?"

Your parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles didn't get gassed because our(Indo-Pakistani) fathers, grandfathers and uncles went to war with old Hittie !
No, they were murdered as objects of baseless hatred. The same baseless hatred that is being cultivated throughout much of the world today, including Pakistan, since for all the accusations, Israel has committed no genocides or massacres and the Arab citizens of Israel retain their dignity and property; yet the truth doesn't matter, does it? Whenever someone starts a sentence, "Yes, what Hitler did to the Jews was bad, but -" they are justifying the Holocaust and future attempts at the murder and genocide of Jews. Nazis and Israelis aren't comparable, but a lot of people want to ignore the facts and view it that way, yes?

A lot of people here support the cab driver. Nobody thinks he "deserves" it. So we're not seeing the rise of an intolerant America. Yet you may be seeing the rise of an angry and distrustful America, one whose feelings aren't irrational but the product of years of observation and experience.

How the heck an attack on a cabbie in NY become a talk about Holocaust ?
Some people have serious problem staying on topic.

What do you think the headlines would have been?

What if the Muslim cabbie was the knife wielding passenger and the slasher dude was the cabbie ?

Here is my take on what the headlines would have been
"Terror strikes again, Muslim man says 'assaalmu alaikum' as he attempts to behead the terrorized cabbie"

No, they were murdered as objects of baseless hatred. The same baseless hatred that is being cultivated throughout much of the world today, including Pakistan, since for all the accusations, Israel has committed no genocides or massacres and the Arab citizens of Israel retain their dignity and property; yet the truth doesn't matter, does it? Whenever someone starts a sentence, "Yes, what Hitler did to the Jews was bad, but -" they are justifying the Holocaust and future attempts at the murder and genocide of Jews. Nazis and Israelis aren't comparable, but a lot of people want to ignore the facts and view it that way, yes?

A lot of people here support the cab driver. Nobody thinks he "deserves" it. So we're not seeing the rise of an intolerant America. Yet you may be seeing the rise of an angry and distrustful America, one whose feelings aren't irrational but the product of years of observation and experience.

Israel has been pushing itself into an uncomfortable situation with it's neighbours and the greater world, their stance on Palestine and utter disrespect for Arab property and life has FORCED people who rallied to fight the Germans to liberate the oppressed "People of the book" to reconsider what they did. The Muslim World's demand is simple, we hold no grudges, declare an independent Palestinian state along the lines chalked out by the UN and we can move on........Declaring Palestine as an independent state will in many ways be beneficial for Israel as well but that leaves them with no space to accommodate their growing population. Is it not true that Jews go to pray at the grave of the man who killed Rabin ? Just because he(Rabin) justified peace with the Palestinians ? Your society is just as extremist as ours.
As for people who justify the Holocaust, general public does not , the Jamaat, a Religious Political Party are seen sometimes holding placards with one liners such as: God Bless Hitler, they however, represent an ever shrinking minority.

Now back to the topic: Poor Cabby......

Yet you may be seeing the rise of an angry and distrustful America, one whose feelings aren't irrational but the product of years of observation and experience.

Yes this is a very sensible and accurate assessment of the situation Solomon. And personally i don't blame America.

Yes this is a very sensible and accurate assessment of the situation Solomon. And personally i don't blame America.

Like I said, we cannot let one immature, drunk youngster become the image of America. America's help during the floods has been unprecedented and we thank them for their generous help.......

^^^^^

Ahhh the cabby is alright, thankfully. Mostly superficial wounds, the weak wristed coward doesn't know how to fight with a knife.

My take on the whole thing is that this guy is some young impressionable journalist who spent some time with soldiers in A-stan. He internalized some of the soldier's hatred for Muslims (a result of combat and combat stress) and decided that he was just as "hard" and "patriotic" as the soldiers. So as a result he goes out to "prove" himself, by attacking an innocent Muslim who had as much to do with terror and the Taliban as I do.

Just to show you stupidity reigns supreme.

No charges were laid? wtf?
A 'charge' is a formal complaint by the government based upon an investigation. It is normal to detain someone and can even hold them for several days before the government decide to 'charge' the person or let him go. Under dictatorships, people can be imprisoned for years without being 'charged' with any crime.

A 'charge' is a formal complaint by the government based upon an investigation. It is normal to detain someone and can even hold them for several days before the government decide to 'charge' the person or let him go. Under dictatorships, people can be imprisoned for years without being 'charged' with any crime.

I misread, it said no charges were laid as of Thursday and someone has updated me with the charges since then.

Don't bring "jews" into this specific thread and try not to be cheap next time with such posts refer to your previous post. Try to be with-in the parameters of this tread subject ok?

That so called sadistic holocaust card doesn't work on me cry it over to others who sympathize.

Are you upset that Hitler didn't manage to gas my parents as well as my grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins?

So you think Hitler was wrong but Zionist are right to recreate act of Hitler on innocent Muslims. Hypocrite. :tdown:

I am glad they survived however If anything was done then Hitler and Germany did it. Even before that Romans were killing Jews while Muslim has given Jews shelter in old Pelistin yet to find out that Zionist Jews would turn out to be back stabbers and ungrateful S.O.B. :agree:

Shouldn't you go after Germany and occupied land over there instead of people who saved your forefathers from the wrath of Romans. Were the Muslims wrong to save your people from Romans? :undecided:

Zionist Jews can not expect any sympathy from Muslims. You and I both can agree. ;)

Last edited:
What do you think the headlines would have been?

What if the Muslim cabbie was the knife wielding passenger and the slasher dude was the cabbie ?

Here is my take on what the headlines would have been
"Terror strikes again, Muslim man says 'assaalmu alaikum' as he attempts to behead the terrorized cabbie"

you know its funny that guy who put a bomb in a car in times square did not blow anyone up but will probably do life. wouldnt matter what happens in court. this fat white boy tries to murder a muslim cabbie and theyre talking about it. at least he has a chance. Faisal Shahzad never stood a chance. meanwhile we have u.s. troops who are ACTUALLY bombing people daily and they never get brought to justice.

Back
Top Bottom