What's new

Paris shooter who killed three at Kurdish cultural centre admits being ‘racist’

Terrorist and mentally ill are not mutually exclusive things.

He can be both.

I think most of terrorists have some grade of mental illness.
Nooooo sir. How ill informed are? Don't you watch western media?
It's only a terrorist if it's muslim.
It's mentally ill if it's white

The media aren't calling him a terrorist because he didn't associate or sympathise with any terrorist organisations, unlike a lot of members on this forum. It is pathetic how you people are using this tragedy to somehow find a way to play victim card and cue the usual whines. The same members would be throwing a tantrum if the term "Muslim terrorist" was used.
You must think you're really smart, huh my gangu friend?
There were lone wolf attackers who were called Islamist Terrorist because they were brown.

And there skinheads are also part a (depending on the country) either militias or radical groups/ online forums. They don't just read the daily mail and attack immigrants. They are always into the hardcore stuff. Too bad, they won't search his apartment or computer, lest we find out.

The media aren't calling him a terrorist because he didn't associate or sympathise with any terrorist organisations, unlike a lot of members on this forum. It is pathetic how you people are using this tragedy to somehow find a way to play victim card and cue the usual whines. The same members would be throwing a tantrum if the term "Muslim terrorist" was used.

A dirty gangu white extremist sympathizer. They hate you too by the way.

He attacked the wrong people. He should have delivered a gentle message to this ugliness and embarrassment in London town :
mohammed-hijab-david-atherton-twitter.png
Why are these hate preachers allowed to freely roam the street and spew their filth? it is sad how we are expecting far right supremacist lunatics to get the job done for us as the Muslim community refuse and fail to disavow these filth.

Well, the problem is the motivation.
One kill for Kuffars need to be killed (religious-ideology), the other based on race (Kurdish/Non-White in his eyes).
Most in this forum forget the motivations for that.
He attacked the wrong people. He should have delivered a gentle message to this ugliness and embarrassment in London town :
mohammed-hijab-david-atherton-twitter.png

Sweet fatty tits.
Too much helal-Haribo.

Why are these hate preachers allowed to freely roam the street and spew their filth? it is sad how we are expecting far right supremacist lunatics to get the job done for us as the Muslim community refuse and fail to disavow these filth.

Unfortunate situation. And then these same filths carry out marches in the West calling for "action against Islamophobia", LOL.

Look at this "anti-Islamophobia march" in New York from 2019 :

What was the necessity of occupying a public area for prayers and blocking the passage for others ? Doesn't that irritate the non-Muslims and generate more hate for Muslims or Islam ?
2022-12-25-160047_1024x768_scrot.png

And look at that male in the Zakir Naik dress : Western full coat dress and the cap. And that burqa'ed female whose type I see in my neighborhood here in India with that cloth on the head and a tightly wound naqab. Why won't any simple person be shocked by these two people and think "These Muslims are an eyesore" ? This is supposed to be New York and not Deccan Hyderabad :
2022-12-25-160131_1024x768_scrot.png

One kill for Kuffars need to be killed (religious-ideology), the other based on race (Kurdish/Non-White in his eyes).

Well, His Supreme Hyde Park Ugliness has no understanding of Islam. He is just the ritualist who unfortunately have abounded in the last 15 or so years.

Sweet fatty tits.
Too much helal-Haribo.

:rofl:

Ahan Nagriks and their stolen valor.

How is "Nagrik" connected with me ?

Last edited:
Unfortunate situation. And then these same filths carry out marches in the West calling for "action against Islamophobia", LOL.

Look at this "anti-Islamophobia march" in New York from 2019 :

What was the necessity of occupying a public area for prayers and blocking the passage for others ? Doesn't that irritate the non-Muslims and generate more hate for Muslims or Islam ?
View attachment 907675

And look at that male in the Zakir Naik dress : Western full coat dress and the cap. And that burqa'ed female whose type I see in my neighborhood here in India with that cloth on the head and a tightly wound naqab. Why won't any simple person not be shocked by these two people and think "These Muslims are an eyesore" ? This is supposed to be New York and not Deccan Hyderabad :
View attachment 907677
Why don't they condemn persecution of Christians in Muslim countries? why don't they condemn killing of Shias and Ahmadis in Muslim nations? why do they whine about non existent "islamophobia" despite living decent and dignified lives in the 1st world? why is not being able to put their wives in burkas and having a long, filthy beard out in public without (naturally) making people around them uncomfortable more of a dilemma for them then their fellow Muslims killing innocents in the name of Islam? why do they never condemn or try to stop radicals in their community? I feel disgusted to associate with such a lot the more I think of it.

Why don't they condemn persecution of Christians in Muslim countries? why don't they condemn killing of Shias and Ahmadis in Muslim nations? why do they whine about non existent "islamophobia" despite living decent and dignified lives in the 1st world? why is not being able to put their wives in burkas and having a long, filthy beard out in public without (naturally) making people around them uncomfortable more of a dilemma for them then their fellow Muslims killing innocents in the name of Islam? why do they never condemn or try to stop radicals in their community? I feel disgusted to associate with such a lot the more I think of it.

In other words, the Kurds should simply deal with their loss because a white racist killed some of their people?

Well, we understand the European frustration of foreigners everywhere... the same feelings when we get frustrated when Afghan are involved in crimes in Pakistan .......

Nooooo sir. How ill informed are? Don't you watch western media?
It's only a terrorist if it's muslim.
It's mentally ill if it's white

You must think you're really smart, huh my gangu friend?
There were lone wolf attackers who were called Islamist Terrorist because they were brown.

And there skinheads are also part a (depending on the country) either militias or radical groups/ online forums. They don't just read the daily mail and attack immigrants. They are always into the hardcore stuff. Too bad, they won't search his apartment or computer, lest we find out.
In western massmedia a lot of Islamist terror attacks are disguised as mentally ill people attacks.
Specially lonely wolves attacks (with no terrorist cells).

In some way, I think it's a correct way of deal information. Because a lot of terrorists wish advertising and appear in massmedia.

I think the most hidden that information, the better.

Main headlines of terrorists attacks can provocate more terrorists attacks.

Sweet fatty tits.
Too much helal-Haribo.
OMG. You're such a genius. Why aren't you celebrated instead of Einstein.

What fking difference does it make? Both are killing and terrorizing innocent people.
Where does it say that only one who kills for religion is a terrorist?

And here I thought germans where supposed to be smarter than the rest of europeans.

In western massmedia a lot of Islamist terror attacks are disguised as mentally ill people attacks.
Specially lonely wolves attacks (with no terrorist cells).
Can you give 1 example of an islamist terrorist attack where the perpetrator was called racist, mentally disturbed and not called terrorist? Just one.

There is total silence on Western media regarding this story. The hypocrisy is mindnumbing.

Look at this fvcker. The topic is regarding the killing of 3 innocent Kurds by a white French racist and he rants about preachers.

Back
Top Bottom