What's new

Rajasthan: Hajj pilgrims attacked by Hindus share accounts of the harrowing mob violence

is this the best argument you got lol. come on you can do better son.
i simply stated the facts why muslims failed to convert or finish hindus of india , because hindus had power and resisted successfully to save hindus . Hindus were not helpless as red indians .during 800 years rule 25 crore hindus were massacred .

i simply stated the facts why muslims failed to convert or finish hindus of india , because hindus had power and resisted successfully to save hindus . Hindus were not helpless as red indians .during 800 years rule 25 crore hindus were massacred .
And the source is WhatsApp University. BC British ne bhi itni lambi nai chorri thi 🤡🤡

IF muslims did genocide then there wouldnt be 800Mn hindus today - Dumbarse
Muslims tried their best but failed to kill all hindus, becausec hindus kept up resistance for 800 years , after sacrificing crores of hindu lives saved hindu dharma and uprooted muslim rule from India in 1857 .

Wrong pagans too went for pilgrimage to kabah before all their idols were destroyed by mohammed and made it muslim exclusive.
Pagans had perverted the concept beyond recognition.
That is why pakistan was created by jinnah so that muslims should have lived without any pagan .
It was created to not fall prey to exploitation from pagans.

Muslims tried their best but failed to kill all hindus, becausec hindus kept up resistance for 800 years , after sacrificing crores of hindu lives saved hindu dharma and uprooted muslim rule from India in 1857 .
so then you're contradicting yourself, Do you know what genocide means, If Muslim did genocide to Hindus even 10% of what you state - then you and your kind wouldn't exist in Billions

It was created to not fall prey to exploitation from pagans.
Muslims of India made mistake by staying with pagans , so let them enjoy . If you want you can invite them to join you and to stay in the country which was originally made for them .

Last edited:
uprooted muslim rule from India in 1857
Hindus shit didnt do shit in 1857 - it ws british - Infact hindu sucked British balls to side with them - again where do you study the histry from Whstasp Sanghi Ttai university ?

lol, Do you see me putting Garland on their neck ? These sissies wont last an hour in Peshwaar
Who is taking them to Peshawar?

Don't you see that every remark of that sort becomes an invitation to those who do not have to put their bragging into practice to promise to come to Peshawar, bringing fire and sword with them?

If we - YOU - had shut up and not talked loosely about Peshawar, it would not go into the thick heads of the Hindutva fanatic. They can only think of Lahore, since nobody has taught them anything further.

Oh, and Balakot.

They are experts on Balakot.

Hindus shit didnt do shit in 1857 - it ws british - Infact hindu sucked British balls to side with them - again where do you study the histry from Whstasp Sanghi Ttai university ?
I didn't get your signature buddy. Are you Indian? Or is that some other person's message?

Great.

Here we go again.

You are encouraging one of the most ignorant, most stupid of those who take pride in participating in PDF just to irritate people.

I didn't get your signature buddy. Are you Indian? Or is that some other person's message?
He is citing a much older member from India, whose nick was Chennai Dude. This is his way of making a point. What sort of point is obscure, but he seems to think that it offers the world an insight into Hindu motivation, or into Indian motivation, presumably as contrasted to Pakistani, or to Muslim motivation.

I don't know precisely, he has to be asked.

He is citing a much older member from India, whose nick was Chennai Dude. This is his way of making a point. What sort of point is obscure, but he seems to think that it offers the world an insight into Hindu motivation, or into Indian motivation, presumably as contrasted to Pakistani, or to Muslim motivation.

I don't know precisely, he has to be asked.
His posts sound like a kid who's just turned 18

God Forbid If I am an Indian - Please DOnt insult me

This is Message by very famous iNdian who goes by chennai dude in PDF - thats what he wrote

His posts sound like a kid who's just turned 18
so we are now into Child Fetish, ?

so then you're contradicting yourself, Do you know what genocide means, If Muslim did genocide to Hindus even 10% of what you state - then you and your kind wouldn't exist in Billions
Akbar killed 30000 hindus in single day at chittor garh rajsthan in cold blood after he captured the fort , this data is recorded by court historian of Akbar his name was abdul qadir badayuni , this is quantity of a single capture of a fort of hindu king Rana Pratap . There are thousands of such accounts where columns of heads of dead hindus was made as a mughal traditions . We are talking about killings which spread over a period of 800 years .Aurangjeb fought war with marathas for 25 years in south India , every year more than 10 lakh hindus died , these are all accounted in history of mughal empire . If you go through the history of India in muslim invasion era muslims tried their best to kill hindus or convert them but hindus after great sacrifice over 800 years saved hindu dharma and uprooted muslim rule from India .

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom