What's new

Rajasthan: Hajj pilgrims attacked by Hindus share accounts of the harrowing mob violence

Again, very difficult to fathom as that would have contaminated the water/food supplies and would have created breeding grounds for disease, making the life very difficult even for the evil Muslim invader...

Are there any contemporaneous accounts, besides that one massacre committed by Akbar, who by his own accounts was not a Muslim, that would tally the number into 25 crore, i.e. hundreds of million, even though that would have left a very depleted population in South Asia, certainly not enough to have formed the basis for a billion and a half to still exist.

Lastly, we are still finding archeological remains for massacres committed thousands of years ago all over the world, why no similar evidence for the supposed massacres in India?
As far as your question about the last rites of those hindus killed by invading armies , there was no respect for dead , they were left on the ground where they died at the mercy of animals or vultures ,sometimes buried or thrown in rivers . Only lucky or very high ranking general got proper funeral . As a result of such massacres and manslaughter famine and pandemic was common during those days , those people who were lucky to be safe used to leave that area for months or years to save themselves from disease.
Why you dont consider Akbar was a muslim ? Any way his historian Abdul Qadir Badayuni gave exact number of 30000 non fighting hindus killed even after mughals won the battle at chittoregarh fort , i gave account of one battle in which poor unarmed hindus were killed by invading muslim armies. The total number of hindus killed would be more because nobody gave account of the soldiers died in the actual war . If you read Babar Nama you will find numbers of kafirs killed by muslim army of Babar , every general of his army used to make minar of heads of the kafirs killed by them . If you read accounts of Taimur lang and Nadir shah they were masters of massacre and genocide .

Last edited:
i have done my homework and you know what not even a single reliable source was found which proves that Muslims killed 250 mil hindus in india. and don't quote some random hypothetical scenario. if you are sure that this so called massacre took place than show me some concrete evidence. i have been waiting for days and not a single evidence has been provided to me by the graduates of whatsapp university instead i get only one answer "do your homework, google it, do your own research etc"
It seems that your understanding of the foreign language that we both write is somewhat limited.

Read what I wrote, with attention, please:

These figures are usually based on extrapolations of estimated populations and their growth rate.

So, the argument goes, in the town of Sabzimandi, there were 100 people in the year 1005. By natural growth, the number should have been 350 in the year 1025. However, the figure, according to revenue records, was 125.

THEREFORE 350 - 125 = 225 HAVE BEEN SLAUGHTERED.

I hope you understand how hollow these claims are.
Do you get it, or should I invite someone to address the situation with a maul or a sledge-hammer?

once again no source provided.
There is no source needed.

A fallacy in the way of calculation, and the gaps between narrative and researched and established fact were shown.

It is peculiar that you see this revelation as the reverse of what it is. You do need help.

There is no source needed.

A fallacy in the way of calculation, and the gaps between narrative and researched and established fact were shown.

It is peculiar that you see this revelation as the reverse of what it is. You do need help.
blah blah blah. source please

Back
Top Bottom