What's new

pol l in chinese defence forum about gaza conflict

Chinese brothers disappoint me. We even have Chinese members that are trying to kiss Indian ***, and trying to forsake relations with Pakistan.

Well, If you Chinese want to do that, go ahead. But we, Pakistanis will always be here. If a nation of a billion can not stop us, then 2 nations of over 2 billion cannot either.
Stop you from what:eek::eek:Seftdestructing:D:D:D

We already F India. If Chinese want to try, then they can come too. :lol:
Well your doing F to your own population look at the rate they are falling each day:D:D still don't stop wet dreams

Well your doing F to your own population look at the rate they are falling each day:D:D still don't stop wet dreams

You bring the cheap shots over the internet, but If you have any balls then we are just the other side of the border. :D :lol:

You bring the cheap shots over the internet, but If you have any balls then we are just the other side of the border. :D :lol:
Why we need to that when TTP is already doing that:D:D.all we have to do to sit back and enjoy with porpcons waching jihadi pets killing there own master everyday.;););)

Why we need to that when TTP is already doing that:D:D.all we have to do to sit back and enjoy with porpcons waching jihadi pets killing there own master everyday.;););)

You are a weak race, no doubt.

@Chinese-Dragon

Just give Pakistan South Xinjiang. We don't need or want the territory, but it will end up being better for both sides. This is what Chinese government should do imho. All of the bs will cease to exist then.

And we have traded territories before, so it's not like we are asking for Chinese provinces, or disintegration of China. We can handle these people better than you guys can.

OP is a Chinese Christian, nuff to say.
I dont have any religions
and based on your logic, I can call you chinese jihadi

CD forum is mostly pro-West right-wing.

A left-wing forum will have the opposite result.
evidence?
which forum is the left wing forum that you mentioned?just show me one, chinese muslims forum?

哥们,你把这个发到这里来有必要吗?太实在了吧?自己心里明白就行,发到这里对咱们有什么好处。
是没必要。欠妥

evidence?
which forum is the left wing forum that you mentioned?just show me one, chinese muslims forum?

What is the purpose of posting this on PDF?

Have you conducted a professional survey by your own?

CD is now full of crap, and i won't even bother to visit that site anymore.

evidence?

是没必要。欠妥

我看你是欠揍,嫌天朝的麻烦还不够多吗?

这里很多前辈们像chinese dragon和chinese tiger这么多年来在PDF建立的良好PR,你这么一弄元气大伤。
我同样在意这所谓的良好PR. 但这贴是说巴勒斯坦又不是巴基斯坦,说说又有何妨

Back
Top Bottom