What's new

pol l in chinese defence forum about gaza conflict

国家之间的确只有利益,友谊都是官场话(说给百姓听)。 训练营建在你家里,就有不可推卸的责任。你管不住就让中国来治理。背后捅刀子,中国人大忌。

巴基斯坦在中国和阿拉伯国家选择,你比我更清楚会选择谁?

这些东西目前不需要摆到桌面上来。

在政治上要懂得圆滑,你以为欧盟都是好鸟?但他们在去美元化的过程中能够起到一定的作用,所以还是得和他们合作。

很多东西国内再说,我是为你们好。

我骂他们无所谓,你们没必要。好了,this is my last thread here.

中国网友节制一下
在东南亚,新加坡是一颗钉子(就像以色列地位一样),美国支持你们。也是华人的桥头堡,这一点中国很清楚。所以新加坡有事,中国绝对不会不管。

在东南亚,新加坡是一颗钉子(就像以色列地位一样),美国支持你们。也是华人的桥头堡,这一点中国很清楚。所以新加坡有事,中国绝对不会不管。

李家父子还是先认祖归宗再说吧,目前人家眼里只有老大美国。

You are a weak race, no doubt.

@Chinese-Dragon

Just give Pakistan South Xinjiang. We don't need or want the territory, but it will end up being better for both sides. This is what Chinese government should do imho. All of the bs will cease to exist then.

And we have traded territories before, so it's not like we are asking for Chinese provinces, or disintegration of China. We can handle these people better than you guys can.
Yeah Whatever You Say!! Its Really Fun Watching Jihadis Rolling Heads of your Civilians Each Day.Gerenal HamidGul Is Getting Amused:disagree::disagree::rofl::rofl:

李家父子还是先认祖归宗再说吧,目前人家眼里只有老大美国。
当美国势力衰退时,他们还有第二选择吗?(台湾只会嘴炮)

城市国家新加坡,他们目前军力放在东南亚也不差。装备质量比印尼和马来西亚都好,也有自己军工厂。自己手里大棒粗,华人在东南亚才有话语权!

for the respect of the non speaking chinese , could you stop pls to speak in your language?
thank you mates

for the respect of the non speaking chinese , could you stop pls to speak in your language?
thank you mates
they are talking to each other.. u can use google translate if u r so curious

You are a weak race, no doubt.

@Chinese-Dragon

Just give Pakistan South Xinjiang. We don't need or want the territory, but it will end up being better for both sides. This is what Chinese government should do imho. All of the bs will cease to exist then.

And we have traded territories before, so it's not like we are asking for Chinese provinces, or disintegration of China. We can handle these people better than you guys can.

Bhai hold ur horses n dont jump to conclusion so quickly.First of all the problem china is facing is not of religious nature..n there r other muslim ethnic groups in china too.. they r living with peace n harmony n are proud to be chinese, n in ur opinion if that really happens n China hand us xinjiang province ..There still wont be any peace they will start attacking Pakistan too.. they r like BLA..i hope you will understand.

1. support isreal anti terror war 70.88 %
2. support hamas kick israel out of gaza 7.99%
3. support no one, neutral 21.13%

巴以冲突你们支持哪一方-军事畅谈-超级大本营军事论坛-最具影响力军事论坛 -

Meh neutral on this, I wouldn't be outraged at this poll like some are. I'd be more offended if I actually cared that Arab Muslim countries which publicly condemn Israel have secret relations with Israel and quieting back them destroying Hamas *hint* Saudis, UAE, Egypt.

Last edited:
he same Western propaganda which has convinced Chinese people to support Israel
Most Chinese people support neither side, but the few who do take a position choose Palestine over Israel. Polls show that:

ISRPT05.png
ISRPT01.png
poll_2008.jpg

People who visit defense forums don't represent entire nations - they are overall much more on the right, more nationalistic and more warmongering than the average of their respective countries.

Last edited:
Most Chinese are too fascinated and impressed by the West. The first thing a Chinese student does when he/she lands in the US is change their name to a Western name like Jenny or Jack etc. as if that would make them Western. Other nationalities follow this practice as well but not as much as Chinese. This " Inferiority Complex " is the result of past occupation of China by the West.

We never change our name when we get to the US.

The western name and Chinese surname mixture is American born Chinese.

And also, many westerners come to China, they get a new Chinese name, to integrate into our society.

I dont have any religions
and based on your logic, I can call you chinese jihadi

evidence?
which forum is the left wing forum that you mentioned?just show me one, chinese muslims forum?

是没必要。欠妥

Like HSH or DS.
CD forum is now full of 小白 and 水军. I have read several times people on CD forum said Hamas support East Turkistan Terrorists, and the previous rumors are Iran supports East Turkistan Terrorists. While the rumors for "friendly Israel" have been spreaded for years; ironically, the first post that clear the rumor and said these stories are made up by Isarel 水军 is from CD forum. I don't know if they said it on purpose or just fooled by others, but it is obviously influenced by hasbara employee. I'm so sad the government is at a complete loss as to the foreign infiltration, which make 公知精英 flooded all over our Internet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom