What's new

PNS Azmat Class - Fast Attack Missile Craft | Updates & Discussions.

Actually, my response was to the post that I responded to, not the # 350. If I had objections or counter argument to # 350, I would've responded to that post. The reason I asked you your age was because when people just go out of synch, then the thread derails and then there's pages worth of useless crap. Objective discussion is great as no one wastes time and everyone learns from each other

I have no intention to derail the thread ...

I was giving answers to post # 347 ....

I have no idea what is factually wrong in the statement you were quotung .....

My age doesnot change facts and factual information is given in post 350 .......

Hi,

Actually age and profession is the most important part of what you say----since I joined this board---I have suggested strongly to the admins and webmaster that every member must have his age and profession stated in introduction.

The reason being that a lots of times---there are idiot posts on the board---we just want to know what is the background and source of that idiocy---. Basically---what is the experience behind the statement---that's it.

Pakistan wants peace in the region: Naval Chief
Second Fast Attack (Missile) Craft PNS Dehshat Inducted
KARACHI: The Chief of the Naval Staff, Admiral Asif Sandila, has said that Pakistan wants peace in the region and does not possess aggressive designs against any country.

He was speaking as chief guest at the launching of the second Fast Attack Craft (Missile) PNS Dehshat.

The ceremony was held on Thursday at the Karachi Shipyard and Engineering Works (KSEW).

Naval Chief asserted that Pakistan’s geographical position and current dictates of geo strategic environment necessitate building of a strong navy to defend its maritime interests.

“Our sea trade routes and vast EEZ need to be guarded”, he said adding that the international energy lines as well pass very close to our coast which need to be protected not only in the interest of our country but for the entire international community as well.

Admiral Asif Sandila stated that the Pakistan Navy will continue its efforts for maintaining maritime peace and stability in the region.

He was confident that the timely delivery of the second craft in Pakistan will be accomplished successfully with full cooperation of our Chinese friends.

The Naval Chief said that he was satisfied to know about the success of the Karachi Shipyard in achieving major targets of its business plans both in shipbuilding as well as in the sugar industry.

He stated that this is yet another major step forward in achieving self reliance and augmenting export potential in the field of defense production in the maritime sector.

:pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan:

Pakistan wants peace in the region: Naval Chief | DAWN.COM

:tup:
Fast-attack craft missile inducted into Pakistan Navy
August 16, 2012
The second fast-attack craft missile has been inducted into Pakistan Navy. Pakistan Navy have completed the manufacturing of second Fast Attack (Missile) Craft PNS Dehshat at Karachi Shipyard, the spokesman of Pakistan Navy announced this at an impressive ceremony held on Thursday with Chief of Naval Staff Admiral Mohammad Asif Sandila, the chief guest on the occasion.
The newly built weapon has been manufactured in collaboration with China, the strategic partner of Pakistan Navy which is another example of unique Pak-China relations which does not draw any parallel in the world.
Equipped with the latest warfare system‚ the fast-attack craft can be used for anti-surface warfare‚ reconnaissance and rescue operations.

Earlier, Pakistan Navy commissioned fast attack craft PNS Azmat in Pakistan navy fleet which was built at China State Shipbuilding Company (CSOC), Xingang Shipyard and handed over to Pakistan Navy on April 23, 2012.

The Naval Chief Asif Sandila has said the induction of the fast attack craft missile will further strengthen the defense capability of Pakistan Navy.

Radio Pakistan-
Pakistan Navy Launches PNS Dehshat Fast Attack Craft (Missile) -

Awesome name. DEHSHAT. Who said we couldn't name our weapon systems other than to name it after foreign conquerers! :D

Dehshat Delivered, Aslat is nearing completion, Agosta is also nearing refitting mesma, It seems to me that KSEW is running out of work. What next for KSEW

nice thinking by pakistan.............. but has to improve the FAC's air defence system,it can to add the chinese RAM missile but its warhead is too small to disrupt missiles like brahmos, may be vl-mica or evolved sea sparrow can do the job.....

May be you ran out of names....How about English officers....:D
I can suggest few other names for future platforms.

PNS Ghoonsa (Punch)
PNS Aakhrat (Dooms day)
PNS Chapat (Slap)
PNS Teri Aankh (Wicked look)
PNS Teekhi (Sharp)

LOL.... Well, I guess we will never run out of domestic names? What say you? :D

I can suggest few other names for future platforms.

PNS Ghoonsa (Punch)
PNS Aakhrat (Dooms day)
PNS Chapat (Slap)
PNS Teri Aankh (Wicked look)
PNS Teekhi (Sharp)

LOL.... Well, I guess we will never run out of domestic names? What say you? :D

I will take them anyday than hard to pronounce Arabic names that make no sense with the object and compel people to go in prayer positions

Back
Top Bottom