What's new

PM Erdogan: Green light for 2500Km Ballistic Missile.

well congrats to turkey from finally getting out of americas wing develop the missile but go for nukes too:enjoy: makes the missile look a million times more serious

With it's strong industrial Capabillities Turkey can develop far more Advanced Missiles than Pakistan or Iran, in a much shorter Timeframe !

okkk you do know we and iran have been at it for a long period of time but hey go for it good luck but what will turkey tell the world why is it making them

to balance others who have it?

so you are pointing out an enemy that is a threat to you.. who is it israel bcz 2500 is way too long i think 1000 km are enough... you need a deterrent to tell the world who you think threatens you

so you are pointing out an enemy that is a threat to you.. who is it israel bcz 2500 is way too long i think 1000 km are enough... you need a deterrent to tell the world who you think threatens you

they are trying to show of and say look we can make missiles too, just like Iran...
they want to be the leader of the muslim world.

they are trying to show of and say look we can make missiles too, just like Iran...
they want to be the leader of the muslim world.

well they should do something like that but i dont think they want to become the leader of the muslim world considering majority of the muslim world doesnt like that they have relations with israel. develop the missile but they will need an excuse america will have a fit if they say they are going for a warhead that could be nuclear and is near israel and is muslim to boot. i dont get why would they have a long range warhead and not be nuclear or chemical. go for nuclear too with it

for the sake of correcting a misunderstanding; we are not in fact announcing the advent of our missile program but rather we are announcing that soon we gonna reveal the real outcome of it! our friends who joined the thread recently can check earlier posts esp. #70 to #90

and concerning our industrial capacities! we are the bigest economy amoung the muslim countries! and we are not doing it through selling Tomato. we work and produce! industrial capacity is all we have

Question, does Turkey have nuclear plants? Us Pakistanis were the first Muslim country to develop a nuclear plant, and recently now Iran.

Also, while Turkey has a large economy, Indonesia beats you in terms of the largest Muslim economy. Both your countries are growing at a rapid phase, but Indonesia takes the cake in that field.

Question, does Turkey have nuclear plants? Us Pakistanis were the first Muslim country to develop a nuclear plant, and recently now Iran.
Also, while Turkey has a large economy, Indonesia beats you in terms of the largest Muslim economy. Both your countries are growing at a rapid phase, but Indonesia takes the cake in that field.
Kudos to Pakistan on its nuclear program, I'm so proud of you guys. But this is not a pissing contest on who done first. I'm also happy that Indonesia is doing well, I hope they can use their young population to achieve many great things. Although I have my reservations about their progress, as I have on my country, within different scope and magnitude.

Back
Top Bottom