What's new

PM Erdogan: Green light for 2500Km Ballistic Missile.

Iran today has doubled its military budget so if you thought they were making things before, then your gonna surprised how much more they will make.

I am sure Turkey could make such missiles in 3-4 years, that missiles will probably like Iran's shahab 3b missile. making MRBM is not making candy.. and in about 5-6 years they might have a sejill2 like missile.Turkey will be probably mass producing missile like Iran if they out them funding into it in about 10-15 years. Iran makes many different missiles, its gonna be very hard for Turkey to catch up, unless they get help from outside, which is what they be doing.

This move to come out and say this in public is stupid move by Turkey, this now makes Iran your new enemy, since they will think this is aimed at them.but in reality its aimed at many countries.

anyway good luck to my Turkish friends.
sure, Turkiye sould not disturb his neighbors...1200km , max 1500 km is enough for Turkiye
But we have already this tec..you will see it ..may be next year

Iran today has doubled its military budget so if you thought they were making things before, then your gonna surprised how much more they will make.

I am sure Turkey could make such missiles in 3-4 years, that missiles will probably like Iran's shahab 3b missile. making MRBM is not making candy.. and in about 5-6 years they might have a sejill2 like missile.Turkey will be probably mass producing missile like Iran if they out them funding into it in about 10-15 years. Iran makes many different missiles, its gonna be very hard for Turkey to catch up, unless they get help from outside, which is what they be doing.

This move to come out and say this in public is stupid move by Turkey, this now makes Iran your new enemy, since they will think this is aimed at them.but in reality its aimed at many countries.

anyway good luck to my Turkish friends.

In terms of Defence Industry Turkey is far ahead than Iran and also not isolatet. You can check the "Turkey defence" Section for archievement of turkish Defence Industry, you will find enough electronics and Weapons Systems which are comparable to Weapons from US and Europe ! When Turkey want, it can built within this Decade Missiles which have a Range up to 5000 km and Capable of delievering MIRV !

Just make a missile that has reach of 11 ,000 KM and be done with things why this Takaluf

In terms of Defence Industry Turkey is far ahead than Iran and also not isolatet. You can check the "Turkey defence" Section for archievement of turkish Defence Industry, you will find enough electronics and Weapons Systems which are comparable to Weapons from US and Europe ! When Turkey want, it can built within this Decade Missiles which have a Range up to 5000 km and Capable of delievering MIRV !

No offence, but you are either deleuded or badly misinformed.
Iran has a much larger military industry than you. How can you even compare, have you been to Iran?
what do you know about the size of their military.they unveil stuff every month, but that not their entire military.

as for you comment about electronics, dude that made me laugh.to say you are comparable to the west is something you should say if you were doing stand up comedy.

anyway, Iran has the capability in my opinion to make missiles with range >6000KM. But they wont show it because no one in the right mind will make an ICBM without a nuke warhead. so If Iran test such missiles then world will think Iran has nukes.

now this also applies to Turkey, if you make a missile with range >5000KM then clearly it make Iran an the rest of the world think you are developing nukes, and then countries like Iran and saudi arabia will say "okay, so if Turkey has it now then we must also get it". thats IF they already have not got nukes.

to finish off I agree that Turkey can reach Iran's level right now in terms of designing missiles and mass producing them in about 10-15 years, remember Iran missile capability is increasing very rapidly, I mean their sejill 2 was very impressive.Just because you make a missile with longer range than a country does not mean you are more capable than another country. ask yourseld, should they,will they, test such missile. in case of Iran it's simply no.
I wish you guys good luck I really do, I think Turkey is a great country.
But this such moves will only make you more enemies.

No offence, but you are either deleuded or badly misinformed.
Iran has a much larger military industry than you. How can you even compare, have you been to Iran?
what do you know about the size of their military.they unveil stuff every month, but that not their entire military.

as for you comment about electronics, dude that made me laugh.to say you are comparable to the west is something you should say if you were doing stand up comedy.

anyway, Iran has the capability in my opinion to make missiles with range >6000KM. But they wont show it because no one in the right mind will make an ICBM without a nuke warhead. so If Iran test such missiles then world will think Iran has nukes.

now this also applies to Turkey, if you make a missile with range >5000KM then clearly it make Iran an the rest of the world think you are developing nukes, and then countries like Iran and saudi arabia will say "okay, so if Turkey has it now then we must also get it". thats IF they already have not got nukes.

to finish off I agree that Turkey can reach Iran's level right now in terms of designing missiles and mass producing them in about 10-15 years, remember Iran missile capability is increasing very rapidly, I mean their sejill 2 was very impressive.Just because you make a missile with longer range than a country does not mean you are more capable than another country. ask yourseld, should they,will they, test such missile. in case of Iran it's simply no.
I wish you guys good luck I really do, I think Turkey is a great country.
But this such moves will only make you more enemies.

The bold part made me laugh really hard. You don't even have any substantial backing for your claim. Electroinically speaking Turkey is on par with most European countries, including Spain, Italy and Germany.

you prove that you are on the same Level as the USA or the west. even Israel has a better defence industry than you.

name me the number of military equipment you have made so far.

I didn't say we are on same level as USA -.-
But that we are better than many European countries. Why should i bother to write all the equipment made by Turkish firms, go research them yourself. Here is a starting point
Modern equipment and uniform of the Turkish Army - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
List of modern weapons of the Turkish Air Force - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
List of active Turkish military aircraft - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Turkish Navy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Further more the future procurements are interesting to watch for in the near future
Umtas: "According to Russian military sources, it is envisaged that the UMTAS missile will exceed the performance of the AGM-114 Hellfire (USA) and Spike-ER (Israel) missiles" UMTAS - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
CIRIT Laser guided air-to-surface rocket Roketsan Cirit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Altay main battle tank to be finished in 2016 Altay (tank) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
T-129 ATAK helicopter TAI/AgustaWestland T-129 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

you prove that you are on the same Level as the USA or the west. even Israel has a better defence industry than you.

name me the number of military equipment you have made so far.
we dont spent our money to more guns, becase we have no enemy..and we have good relation and diplomacy..even 1500km BM is lux for Turkiye..we have enough power to defend our country for any situations
dont mix inventory and capability.
spending money for education and health and science is better

LOL okay I will change my flags, I am surprised how you act when you are confronted by the truth.

I will however wait, I want to see what Turkey can come up with.
I wish you success

I never doubted your capabilty to make missiles, of course you can do it.

I just said it was stupid of your PM to say it out loud. you should had just made it and unveiled it.

I would say other than ICBM's Turkey pretty much leads the military field compared to Iran in every aspect.

I never doubted your capabilty to make missiles, of course you can do it.

I just said it was stupid of your PM to say it out loud. you should had just made it and unveiled it.
PM? l did not send you any PrivateMessage...

Back
Top Bottom