What's new

Please any link for live streaming ceremony..as fast as possible...

Today i am Upset after watching this .... FuCCCk ICC !!

The ceremony is done by the government and the paripants are from each country .. nothing to do with ICC .. otherwise we would have seen lady gaga or Britney spears instead..

Then why no they play 'Pappu Yaar tang na kar' :undecided:
Believe me it is better than 'Mast Qalandar' song!

The region is heavily influenced by each other ..

Last edited by a moderator:
Did they use Rickshaw for teams? If yes, I'd like to know how much do the Rickshaw pullers making? :coffee:

One of the most pathetic ceremony I have ever seen after West Indian WC Ceremony!

The ceremony is done by the government and the paripants are from each country .. nothing to do with ICC .. otherwise we would have seen lady gaga or Britney spears instead..

I am upset coz there are no matches in Pakistan !!

Did they use Rickshaw for teams? If yes, I'd like to know how much do the Rickshaw pullers making? :coffee:

Why all Bengali singers old and are all women??

Are the males not allowed to sing or what???

For all those ppl who have not seen "naaka mukka song"

and Telugu version of this song "Jajjanakka"

enjoy...:cheesy:

Note: Telugu song choreography is better..:woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this a sports opening ceremony or some kind of political opening ceremony . they are showing how bangla language came into being and how it became the official language .the speeches and rallies ,the political fights and lot other political stuff ,what they want to prove here

Better to make players feel relax rather then showing them all the rallies stuff and sweating them .uhhhhh

they are showing how bangla language came into being and how it became the official language

What!! You gotto be kiddin me! They speak Urdu!! :lol:

I was really into opening ceremony but really after watching it i must say .boring!!

Mean what the hell you are organizing an event at international level where you have people watching all around the world and teams from all over the world and you are addressing in Bangla language ,they must have to keep in mind that the event is not just for Bangladesh and Bangladesh is not the sole participant rather there are millions of people watching around who don't even understand this language plus the players in the ground ,i m feeling sorry for the players .

Really pissed off

Back
Top Bottom