What's new

Please any link for live streaming ceremony..as fast as possible...

They should have imported them from there! I think there is no import duty on beautiful singers!

Communist party is ruling in WB... I think they must have slapped so many Labour Laws on the organizers that they decided not to import..

I was really into opening ceremony but really after watching it i must say .boring!!

Mean what the hell you are organizing an event at international level where you have people watching all around the world and teams from all over the world and you are addressing in Bangla language ,they must have to keep in mind that the event is not just for Bangladesh and Bangladesh is not the sole participant rather there are millions of people watching around who don't even understand this language plus the players in the ground ,i m feeling sorry for the players .

Really pissed off

Blame the Indian stooge, malaun, munafiq, mushriq, dalal, Tagore lover Awami League!!

What!! You gotto be kiddin me! They speak Urdu!! :lol:

Give me a break ,they should have held themselves back for some other event. Cricket opening ceremony was not a right place to show this political stuff

Sport was the only stuff that use to relax people in time of tension but sadly some nuts have inter-mingle politics into everything .

They are players not political leaders ,give them a break

Iam watching NDTV and CNN-IBN sports analysis...these are more interesting than Opening ceremony..

CNN-IBN has got Kumble,Imran Khan,Viv Richards ..

Give me a break ,they should have held themselves back for some other event. Cricket opening ceremony was not a right place to show this political stuff

Sports was the only stuff that use to relax people in time of tension buts sadly some nuts have inter-mingle politics into everything .

I can't watch the show from office, usually when someone speaks in native they translate that to English. They are speaking only Bengali or what?

I hope the cricket world cup is not going to be that boring like this opening ceremony

And for the sake of entertainment somebody please take away Russel Arnold (Sri-Lankan commentator) away from commentary ,he is a pathetic piece of commentator

.He was commenting like he is working for National geographic Channel

Sport was the only stuff that use to relax people in time of tension but sadly some nuts have inter-mingle politics into everything .

This is the first time Bangladesh is hosting an opening ceremony of a major event..i guess they are showcasing more to their own public than to the international audience..

I feel sorry for Sharad Powar , he was the only one to speak english but he was like speaking less and spitting more on the dice lol

Somehow Sharad Power's face has become a permanent :-/ smiley! :-/

I can't watch the show from office, usually when someone speaks in native they translate that to English. They are speaking only Bengali or what?

You are lucky that you missed it otherwise you would have wasted 2 precious hours of your life. better to order domino pizza and enjoy two hours .

This is the first time Bangladesh is hosting an opening ceremony of a major event..i guess they are showcasing more to their own public than to the international audience..

Thats what i m saying that this was there first time ,they should have made it memorable for whole world so next time whenever the instance comes world has their eyes on them .but after this kind of ceremony i m afraid if somebody will give them a chance to host such kind of ceremonies

By the looks of Ricky Ponting he was feeling like killing someone .I hope bret lee wouldnot take revenge of his captain from Bangladeshi batsman (if they get a chance)

Back
Top Bottom